Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

I want buy iPhone 6s plus 128gb where is possible this model in market please somebody help me

• jun 6s plus

Bro, 20 Dec 2017Can anyone tell me about the battery life of iphone 6s plus.. be... morethe battery life is awesome with a littile bit setting battery save..it can stay up until a day without charge

thanu, 18 Dec 2017did you buy i Phone 6S plus? if itz please tell me how is comfor... moreI am using 6s plus. This phone too heavy than others. So can't using in one hand operation.

• Bro

Can anyone tell me about the battery life of iphone 6s plus.. because i wana buy i phone 6s plus.

• Craff

aditya, 15 Dec 2017I am going to buy 6months old iphone 6s plus at rs16000 how can ... moreBefore u buy a 2hand mobile please check the IMIE online through apple website to insure the insurance of your device!

• thanu

LIRKER, 30 Aug 2017Hello everyone, I'm in planned to buy this phone, but this is my... moredid you buy i Phone 6S plus? if itz please tell me how is comfort rather than Android phone ?

SAMIR, 16 Dec 2017is yhe phone 3g or 4g?4G

• SAMIR

is yhe phone 3g or 4g?

AnonD-722487, 14 Dec 2017hi... what is the best of from samusung galxy s7 edge or iphone ... moreDepends on what OS your used to

AnonD-689460, 07 Dec 2017I bought my iPhone 6s+ for 765 euros.. and its 128gb version. Th... moreYes IOS 11 dosen´t bog down preformance on the 6s plus the only issue with IOS 11 is the battery life.

• aditya

I am going to buy 6months old iphone 6s plus at rs16000 how can i veryfied this product that may be custom or other

AnonD-722487, 14 Dec 2017hi... what is the best of from samusung galxy s7 edge or iphone ... moreBuy iPhone 6s plus man, i had S7 Edge but i changed for iPhone 6s plus because s7 edge heats up and lagging and front camera is so bad only is a little bit good on low light , and you will wait 3 months for update and more, so go for iPhone 6s plus you will not regret it.

hi... what is the best of from samusung galxy s7 edge or iphone 6s pluse???? plz any one can help me....

• Sound of Truth

AnonD-689460, 07 Dec 2017I bought my iPhone 6s+ for 765 euros.. and its 128gb version. Th... moreWhy did you even bought it... :( it is too overpriced in Latvia as I see.

I bought my iPhone 6s+ for 765 euros.. and its 128gb version. Thats the price in Latvia. Should i update it from iOS 9?

• Kevin

The only problem is battery is draining fast and not even getting 6 hours of usage

bryan, 02 Dec 2017no , you should go iphone 7 , because ip 6s+ too much thing at i... moreios 11.2 has resolved the lag problem on the iphone 6s+

AnonD-398887, 03 Dec 2017Get ios 11.2 update yesterday.. i think now battery problem is r... morecan you tell me USAGE time till 20% ?

Get ios 11.2 update yesterday.. i think now battery problem is resolved in this update.

• bryan

Nano, 29 Nov 2017people who own 6 S plus ... Should I go for 6 S plus or is it wo... moreno , you should go iphone 7 , because ip 6s+ too much thing at ios 11 will lag