Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

I really like my iPhone 6 in terms of the size, how it looks, the display, quality of the pictures/sound etc., but I am unhappy with how EASY the screens break! Literally the slightest amount of pressure will cause the screen to have (what I assume are) dead pixels, where my screen will permanently go black in certain areas. My screen is also very temperamental, and only senses my touch when it wants to, which is INCREDIBLY annoying when in the middle of typing a sentence or scrolling through feeds... Also hate how quickly the storage gets used up, and how there's no option to add a SIM card for external storage.

May switch to the LG G6, if anyone can give me their opinion on that, that would be great.

• Vamsi

Davin, 24 May 2017Now i realize if we update ios . They'll Make our phone slow so ... moreVn your suggesting something say it clearly of what your say, else don't suggest. people get confused of wt your saying.

• azrol rey

CR7, 21 May 2017Nice Phone Iam Using One, But Soon Iam Going to Get an Iphone 7 plusewhich do you more preffer . ip6s+ / ip7 ?

• Davin

Jet, 24 May 2017I have the same issue when battery life around 40% and less, the... moreAnd it started to lag from ios 10.3 . In 10.2.1 not lag . I think its because apple change to the apfs system . I read article apple make shorten animation and etc . Maybe thats the problem

• Davin

Jet, 24 May 2017I have the same issue when battery life around 40% and less, the... moreNow i realize if we update ios . They'll Make our phone slow so we will think to change to iphone 7 or 7 plus . I try my friends phone . 7 and 7 plus . No lag at all with same ios . But i test 6s 6s plus 6 plus . Yeah same issue . I notice lag . So now i turn on reduce motion . It will help , you wont see lag anymore .

• Jet

Davin, 23 May 2017Im so happy with this phone , but after update to ios 10.3 . My ... moreI have the same issue when battery life around 40% and less, the performance will drop and more lag. I start using this phone recently and start with IOS 10.3.2 and not sure about previous IOS. I using iphone 6 previously however have no such issue happen.

• Davin

Im so happy with this phone , but after update to ios 10.3 . My phone suffer stutter lag when open or close program or multitask . Especially when battery below 50 percent . Confused and so lazy . Any one same with me ?

Noy2, 25 Jan 2017This is the greatest phone that I ever known. But as I try to co... morehaha..u dont know anything about iphone, ram 4gb on android not better than 2gb iphone

iphone, 20 May 2017Hi, which should i buy? 6s or 6s plus? And kindly explain please... moreBasically both phones have the same specsheet but the differences are the size, if you prefer to have a bigger screen go for a 6S plus but if you prefer one that fits perfectly in your pocket or somewhat convenient for you then go for a 6S

• g

iphone, 20 May 2017Hi, which should i buy? 6s or 6s plus? And kindly explain please... moreIPHONE 6S Plus is better than 6S.. trust me.. i used it now..

• CR7

Nice Phone Iam Using One, But Soon Iam Going to Get an Iphone 7 pluse

• iphone

Hi, which should i buy? 6s or 6s plus? And kindly explain please. Thanks in advanced

• Cakaka

Rustic, 04 May 2017Oh well I have decided to keep the iPhone 6s Plus as my phone.I ... moreHow about LG g6

• saqib

AnonD-667789, 08 May 2017Excellent working man.Aweasom lookuing...good working

I like roze gold iPhone 6s se 7 6s plus and 7 plus

• .V.(-.-)

Any Ideas About Pros And Cons For a GPP Unlocked Iphone?

AnonD-667789, 08 May 2017ooh nice commentExcellent working man.

• Hameed

AnonD-664428, 24 Apr 2017How come it has better battery endurance rating than the iPhone ... moreQuad core hurricane prosessor sucks the batery

• Rustic

Ronnie, 20 Apr 2017About the camera..i dunt understand why any iphone never get a ... moreOh well I have decided to keep the iPhone 6s Plus as my phone.I could not justify spending $350 on a screen repair for the S7 edge.I can live with the restrictions.While the edge screen was cracked,not from being dropped but from pressure that should not have damaged it,it had the pink and blue lightsaber running down the phone.It was dropped before(in otterbox symmetry)and this simple drop damaged pixels and also left a large half circle of dead pixels.I won't even bother with amoled screen.Wonder if the new iPhone will use amoled screen.The new S8 looks like the repair centres dream.