Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

very poor phone, iOS 9.3.4 Is slow, buggy and my silver iPhone 6s Plus is bend completely

• Ann

Am using past 3month s7edge nice performance especially it's camera,battery and screen
But am planned today to exchange to iphone 6s plus
reason I think this s7e not keep this hardware and os performance long time I can feel that ... It's my decision only Am not sure my decision is right but I like apple product and iOS platform

• mikel

Mj, 20 Aug 2016iphoneS7 edge is the best phone of 2016

david, 05 Aug 2016for me note 4 is the best...Note 4 is old...

Ami, 23 Aug 2016Ooo no....!!!! Battery backup degrading after upgrade to IOS 9.3... moreiOS 10 will have way better battery life. Look at Everythingapplepro on youtube

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016i phone 6 s + this is the 3rd screen break since I owned the ph... moreStop wearing super skinny jeans

• Boghdady

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016Can Xender send music and photo to this phone plsi will try iphone mobile and the first use IOS operation system

• BALKZKEYRAN

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016Worst phone ever! Not worthy for the price!!! I only used for 2 ... moreAnd how was it broken?

I don't care what people say about Samsung phones. I've tried the Note 5 and the 6s plus, and imo this phone currently has the best display in the market, hands down.

Can Xender send music and photo to this phone pls

i phone 6 s +
this is the 3rd screen break since I owned the phone. + 2 glass screen protectors also shattered
Even apple store agreed phone not been dropped or damaged.
when i bend down with this phone in my pocket I have heard screen crack.
this has happened 3 times and hence i have had to pay for new screens and glass protectors each time.
i am now on my 3rd screen in 4 months.
Another 120.00 pounds paid today with NO guarantee if the same thing happens tomorrow.
I need urgent help from Apple (some kind of guarantee/insurance for screen damage as outlined above) as I can no longer afford to use this phone.

Worst phone ever! Not worthy for the price!!! I only used for 2 weeks and now its broken. I am so disappointed!

• litu

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2016which is better iphone 6s + or Samsung s7 edgeno doubt s7 edge

• Ami

Ooo no....!!!! Battery backup degrading after upgrade to IOS 9.3.4 version.

• duh

su, 08 Aug 2016Huawei mate 8 and p 9 is better than iPhone everyway.compare bef... moresure, because we all trust Chinese products....

• duh

Vishav , 21 Aug 2016How much time does it take to charge the iphone 6s plus regularl... moredid you even read_ it says with a battery BACKUP, there is a chance that it may last that but as he said... with a battery BACKUP!

Soaring Eagle, 17 Aug 2016The best iphone. iphone is a friendly user phone it easy to use ... moreno

• Vishav

Richie, 14 Aug 2016I'm a first time Apple iPhone user. Just love the the phone. Ver... moreHow much time does it take to charge the iphone 6s plus regularly????
Is it true that it can go 36 hours with *heavy usage*?????

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2016which is better iphone 6s + or Samsung s7 edgeIphone .. Iphone .. Iphone

• Mj