Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

• silvazzzz

Hi, I have a question. I have been using android phones from galaxy S3 to S4, to Nexus 5 and other android phones. I am thinking of getting a new phone. I am deciding on getting S7 edge then sell it to get iPhone 7 plus when it comes out or get iPhone 6s plus then swaping for iPhone 7 plus or just wait for iPhone 7 plus to come out. Because the phone am using now is an android phone running android 5.1 and am tired of using android. I want to try a new thing and another mind is telling me to get S7 edge. So what should i do. S7 back breaks one major disadvantage. I need advice.

Neither. First of all you prefer a feature rich, customizable to your liking software or one that 'just works'?

• ckhor

Really hope iphone could design a product which is more human considering. Example, disable the flash when notification arrived. This is to protect eye damage who stand in front of iphone users especially in near distance like metro. Remove the speaker mode when viewing video or listening to music. This is to improve the environment noise and to improve the iphone users civilization level. Thank you.

jubatus1, 09 Jun 2016No design change in 8 years.. same old same old why buy this whe... moreend user experience is important design doesnt matter for phones..all phones are rectangular shape....some have little different style..and i phone 6s plus is well trusted phone......

• jubatus1

No design change in 8 years.. same old same old why buy this when you can get two Android Blackberry Priv phones for the same price?

I think only iPhone 7 Plus or 7 Pro will beat 6s Plus. I have this phone and I've no problems at all. I hope Apple will make a huge update that can make 6s Plus more powerful.

• Jonn

Iphone 6S is the best phone if you don't want to customize how your phone looks.

Iphone 6s plus is the best phone even if Samsung s7/s7edge are out i will still buy Iphone 6s Plus.....

AnonD-534774, 07 May 2016Hi all, I am planning to buy a new smartphone but confused betwe... moreThe iPhone 6s is the best all in one phone

john, 24 May 2016Please help me Im intrested in two phones: s7 and 6s plus I us... moreThe camera of the iPhone 6s plus is way better than the galaxy s7 camera

Moataz, 30 May 2016i want someone to help me which is better iphone 6s plus or htc... moreThe iPhone 6s plus is the best phone ever!!

Its will be a suicide, to buy now, just wait and buy iphone 7better specs. Same price, at least you get updated hardware sofware. But 7 is nothing change big, maybe dual cam but 3rd model as Pro. Forget 1000$ device.

• Anoumys

logical, 03 Jun 2016Seems like apple has done a very good job in marketing. They hav... moreThat Because Of TechRex :3

im going to buy this beats this week.. 64 gb

Wastafarian, 02 Jun 2016Yes you can use it up to depths of 20 metres!of course you can't!

• logical

LordApple, 31 May 2016Hi droidboy! In case you aren't aware iOS doesn't need all thos... moreSeems like apple has done a very good job in marketing. They have been able to make people convinced that apple is giving them something better even though configuration looks very poor. They give you low powered hardware and charge you higher and still customer are happy. Excellent business model. I am going to buy apple's share instead of their phone :)

Kinchgirl, 01 Jun 2016Is iPhone6 S Plus water proof? Or can take pictures under water?... moreNo its not water proof and cannot take the pictures under water...it can just resist a bit of water...but some times that also can damage the phones speaker

• Wastafarian

Kinchgirl, 01 Jun 2016Is iPhone6 S Plus water proof? Or can take pictures under water?... moreYes you can use it up to depths of 20 metres!

The 6s+ is astounding and the best in the market. The size and weight is just perfect and the camera is fantastic. It is very user friendly.

• Kinchgirl

AnonD-299254, 27 May 2016iphone 6s plus better in ois in camera and bigger screen and bat... moreIs iPhone6 S Plus water proof? Or can take pictures under water? Please help me know this, thank you. I have my 4 month oldiPhone 6S Plus but dunno bout that feature 😬