Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

• Mehdi

AnonD-386463, 07 May 2016Answer depends on the OS you want.. Both are great phones....... moreNo i do not agree, I had a lg G4 and I switched to 6s plus but after play game sturt to warm up and hitting after I exite frome game works normal I dont know it about new IOS 9.3.1 or Iphone 6s

No doubt it's the best phone I've ever had. Nearly perfect in every section except for the Samsung A9 chip they used. It's not about problem with Samsung, it's just an iPhone should be only ordinary iPhone with it's own processor neither that Samsung A9. iPhone should not be a hybrid device to which manufacture's to save on their R&D. Just bought an S7 edge as well. No hard feeling on Samsung. Just hope Apple not to try it again.

• Sam

Superb phone I ever have!

• shubham

i like this handset

AnonD-534774, 08 May 2016Thank you for your opinion. Actually i have never experienced wi... moreApple 100% won't even slow down ..... even though how many apps you open.
Youtube video tests shows that Apple has secured 1st position but that is irrelevant for decision-making as difference is few seconds and in your daily life you won't see difference.

Personally, I would prefer Apple

Thank you for your opinion. Actually i have never experienced with IOS. I have seen some videos in youtube on this two handset, samsung is performing well while opening third party apps, browsing, messaging, social networking app, low light photos etc and some cases apple is fast like playing game, fringerprint. But I wont like play game much in mobile. And some people also said that samsung will start hanging or working slow after few months, even i also have that experience. So s7 edge can perform well after use of several months, what you think? Please let me know your opinions so that I can choose a better and suitable model for me.

Answer depends on the OS you want..

Both are great phones.....2 months back I switched from G4 to iPhone 6s Plus and YES I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION !! iPhone is my first Apple product and it is so smooth seamless....

S7 is great too in respect of camera, performance but only if you want Android

Hi all, I am planning to buy a new smartphone but confused between two handset Apple iphone 6s plus and samsung galaxy s7 edge. I've checked the specification of both and both two are good in performance, camera. Also heard that htc is coming soon with their new flagship one 10. So guys please suggest me a overall good phone. I have already used samsung galaxy grand in before and most of the time it was hanged. So this time i don't want do any compromise because I am spending 60k.

Anonymous, 05 May 2016Should i buy it now or wait for iPhone 7 Plus?Buy it now.

Anonymous, 06 May 2016when is iphone 7 releasing September

Anonymous, 05 May 2016Should i buy it now or wait for iPhone 7 Plus?when is iphone 7 releasing

• Sayam

AnonD-531560, 29 Apr 2016Hi All, I had been an android user for 2+ years (Sony-xz1), and ... moreTo take a screenshot we have to press both home button and lock button.

Should i buy it now or wait for iPhone 7 Plus?

• ajju

i think this camera is not good i dont like

• Flash

Monty, 02 May 2016Which phone has better camera? Iphone 6s plus or xperia z5 premium? Xperia z5 premium

paras, 30 Apr 2016I want to buy iPhone 6s plus but I am confused in choosing colou... moreI chose the silver one. There's this guy that has a rose gold one and every body is making fun of him.

paras, 30 Apr 2016I want to buy iPhone 6s plus but I am confused in choosing colou... moreI think silver will be better for you

• Monty

Which phone has better camera? Iphone 6s plus or xperia z5 premium?

paras, 30 Apr 2016I want to buy iPhone 6s plus but I am confused in choosing colou... moreI have Silver too but Space Grey all the way :D