Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

MONEYRELIGION, 20 Oct 2015so uthink u know cell phone trends think again.......i would buy... moreI dont think i know cell phone trends or maybe i know because i work in a store where i am sell mobile phones and accessories.
Anyway it doesnt matter. Any high end phone from Samsung Iphone or so you pay for brand not for a phone.
Its just a waste of money.
Go to china for iphone or go to south korea for samsung.
From warehouse where they making these devices you can have any for 1/10 of its price you spend on your local store.

• xyz

apple is too good

• Gadgetfreak

love apple for its products

MONEYRELIGION, 20 Oct 2015so uthink u know cell phone trends think again.......i would buy... moreif your priority is camera then get a camera not a cell phone

imagine if android os was as optimized as iOS and then you'd have the specs and price of the galaxy line. Now wouldn't that be a great world to live in.

Mdsr, 15 Oct 2015I bought my iPhone 6s plus 3 days back. I'm writing down here my... morethis is a very great information. We could use more open-minded persons like you. thanks for sharing!

mgg, 19 Oct 2015guys don't fight. use the one you like. and don't show off. i ph... morethis guy has logic thanks

• MONEYRELIGION

AnonD-441601, 19 Oct 2015Having an asus laptop for 1200 eurs. So high end phone its just ... moreso uthink u know cell phone trends think again.......i would buy the iphone7 but i rather but the samsung galaxy s7 when it comes out for the sole reason samsung will make a better handset with a better camera....hands down....

Having an asus laptop for 1200 eurs. So high end phone its just a waste of money.
Anyway thumbs up. Who uses his high end phone with all its offers.
Most of us use phone for just calling and sending messages.
Some of us use it for internet but when we are at home we rather switch to faster computers with keyboard.
Than using phone touch screen which takes much longer to type and it have much slower internet connection than PC or Notebook. No matter if your phone supports LTE or not.
Also lots of people use phone for making nice photos but thats it.
Big new and super expensive phone Like S7 or Iphone 7 is just a waste of money.
Unless you use it as a workstation. Which is maybe 2-3% of total population.

And now i am expecting a lot of comments.

• Mehran

mgg, 19 Oct 2015guys don't fight. use the one you like. and don't show off. i ph... moreI agree with you.You are absolutely right.

• mgg

guys don't fight. use the one you like. and don't show off. i phone best for their lovers and android is best for their lovers and blackberry os is best for their lovers.

• khh

in apple or blackberry there are a stay able and excellent feature, when ever ios or BlackBerry OS update the software. it is available to all user not for some. like anodroid, lollipop, jelly bean , ice cream sandwich or older versions. like now not all android user can upgrade to marshmallow. but in apple or blackberry they could upgrade all users.

• sam

all features and all of u know abt the iPhone no one have compitate with this device...
I love this phone very much

• Ifa

hey why don't you add i pod's details on here. I think if you are add i pod's details that is very useful for us
Please add those

amazing device ......

• Mick

I'm amazed after several years people are still saying sorry iPhone you are outdated because u don't have 4gb ram , several core cpu , no change of design ~ android is the best because I have a bigger ram , I have a better camera and I'm cheaper ! I've used several Samsung phones and iPhones , my last two phones were Samsung 6 edge and iPhone 6 ~ at the start I was like s6 edge is a beast it like the best all rounder compare to the iPhone 6 , but after 2-3months I have gone back to my regular iPhone 6 ~ why !!! Because the Samsung phones start to lagg like hell and battery performance just went down so quick ! S6 edge wasn't much cheaper compare to the iPhone 6 when it first came out either ! So what's the point with all that extra ram ? I was aiming to get the note 5 instead of the iPhone 6s+ , but at the end I went for the iPhone ~ Look at the performance rather then the spec ! iPhone is not the best phone to date , but it is the most stable phone for long term use ! Just some advise for some that are deciding ~

• lolo

Not see the specs see the beast performance of iPhone its value for money... IPhones are great..

Is this Samsung Iphone with 85 h battery life ???? or tsmc?

• pffft