Apple iPhone 7

Apple iPhone 7

• Ashy

knc, 06 Feb 2020good day pals, my iPhone 7 (red) do trip off when am on call esp... moreIts your battery bro. Time for a change 😋. Im using an iphone 7 and istg changing the battery makes a huge difference!. Good luck to u 👍🏻

Using it as my secondary device. Wouldn't suggest it as primary. Apart from poor battery performance I haven't faced any other problem

vito, 19 Feb 2020iPhone 7 + is MUCH bigger then 7are there differences between korean iphone7 and original

• vito

Boofy, 18 Feb 2020Get the iPhone 7 plus because it has the best battery compared tiPhone 7 + is MUCH bigger then 7

• Boofy

Prime, 27 Jan 2020Oh, I See. Other then the battery issue, Is there anything Negat... moreGet the iPhone 7 plus because it has the best battery compared t

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2020small model not plus.Seriously? I can't even get a full day of use from mine. Need to top up in the middle of the day.

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2020small model not plus.i prefer plus cuz i like bigger screen

Prime, 06 Feb 2020Hey There Mate, Is You're iPhone 7 simple or the Plus model? Tho... moresmall model not plus.

• Prime

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2020mine goes day and 1/2 weird. u sure??Hey There Mate, Is You're iPhone 7 simple or the Plus model? Though I'm switching to the iOS again as I don't feel much value in the Android Smartphones that much now.

• knc

good day pals, my iPhone 7 (red) do trip off when am on call especially when i switch to loudspeakers. pls what do I do.

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2020DO not buy this phone, get something else apple or not, worst ba... moremine goes day and 1/2 weird. u sure??

• Prime

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2020DO not buy this phone, get something else apple or not, worst ba... moreThank You for Your suggestion Mate! Well I know that iPhone 7 has worse battery, But I was just asking if in case it's not as bad as I think so. Anyways I wouldn't think of SE 2 or something similar, I Loved the SE Honestly. But small screen dosen't attract Me anymore, Sadly. ':-D...
I might get the S8, Because I'm still not Bored of Android. But also like iPhones too.
Thank You anyways!

Prime, 26 Jan 2020What's up Everyone? So I'm planning to Upgrade to new Smartphone... moreDO not buy this phone, get something else apple or not, worst battery life in any iphone.

When the iPhone SE2 comes out Im sure it will be way better and cheap. Or an XR, that one is OK.

• izz

why my ip7 easily got hot

• Prime

Mo3ez, 27 Jan 2020Im currently using the iphone 7 as my primary phone its still gr... moreOh, I See. Other then the battery issue, Is there anything Negative?. Well battery is a big issue, Especially I use My smartphone alot and do Multitasking like listening to Songs while Chatting :-D .
So I'll think of iPhone 7 Plus as it has alot of advantages over the 7.
Anyways, Thanks Mate! 🖤

• Mo3ez

Prime, 26 Jan 2020What's up Everyone? So I'm planning to Upgrade to new Smartphone... moreIm currently using the iphone 7 as my primary phone its still great and all but the battery life isn’t and degrades fast over time so i advise you to either upgrade for the 7plus as its more worth it

• Prime

What's up Everyone? So I'm planning to Upgrade to new Smartphone! I'm using S7 Edge currently, And was planning to get the S8 but suddenly I got a recommendation from My friend to Upgrade to the iPhone and not to the S8!!.So what's You're guys Experience with the iPhone 7 ?
I Use Social Media alot, Play Games not really much, Watch Videos alot... BTW I have used iPhones before too so it wouldn't be My first experience. :-)
Thank You!

• joe

Pathetic battery, i will never buy nor recommend iphone to anyone. Waste of money
Apple really needs to come up with some good features. People who likes to change phone every year then apple is not for you.

• no name

Niki, 22 Nov 2019I7 or s9?which is bestAsk the same question on S9 forum You might get a Better response!!...

Niki, 22 Nov 2019I7 or s9?which is bestNeither, both had bad battery life. i7 had so terrible battery life that came out below the iphone 6s which was already infamous for battery.

If you have to get an iPhone my guess is wait for SE2 reviews.