Apple iPhone 7

Apple iPhone 7

• user1

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2020I am using this phone for last two years battery health is ... moreSame here my battery health is 99%, even while power mode is on the battery drains so quick after 13.7 update.
Already updated to 14, still waiting and let's see. If the problem remains, will downgrade to 13.5 again.

• Steve

Updated phone to iOS 14 and now the camera won’t work.
I’m sick of the BS.

I am using this phone for last two years battery health is 83%. It was working fine till 13.6 version. As I upgrade to 13.7 my phone’s battery drains very fast and it become hot. Any one facing same issue. Any solution?

• Only me me me

I like this this device yes

• Ionut

Had the Iphone 7, great for the first year, then the battery degraded and the 12 update ruined the phone completely battery wise, 30m-1h from SOT stolen.
Replace the battery and the phone still was crap battery wise 3h3.5h SOT max compared with 4.5-5h SOT.
P30 Pro was a beast 2 days with one charge, Note 10+ was also good, 1.5 day with no problems and full of specs.

Rashid8591, 15 Sep 2020iOS 14 works perfect and Stable for meYet its still in beta

iOS 14 works perfect and Stable for me

• Greymatter

Kilonzo , 13 Sep 2020Is it a good decision to buy iPhone 7 in 2020?Well,i have it as my lil phone and it works well after the 13.7 update,i have theA1778

• Kilonzo

Kira, 12 Sep 2020Is stableIs it a good decision to buy iPhone 7 in 2020?

• Kira

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2020Please who has downloaded the 13.7 iOS version??is it okay? Is stable

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2020Please who has downloaded the 13.7 iOS version??is it okay? 13.7 is just okay and no issues as up to now

Please who has downloaded the 13.7 iOS version??is it okay?

Please who has downloaded the 13.7 iOS version??is it okay?

Josh, 30 Aug 2020Oops! I have A1660...Like mine😀😀😀

• Boggy-Stefy

Chromatica, 14 Aug 2020This or Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite? They are the same price.I do not understand your question. One is 6.5" phone the other 4.7".
You want a big phone or a small phone?

• Rio Marchello

here's a quick glance for those who want to buy this phone in 2020 :

-The battery is really suck (the screen on time can go up to 3-4.5 hours for light to medium usage).
-The performance is still good (if not the best for its price range), but I can't recommend this phone for mobile gamers.
-The screen is kinda washed out (to today's standard), the DCI-P3 color gamut seemed to be a gimmick, my iPad Mini 5 which has the same gamut coverage has better screen contrast overall. But the color tone are the same (apple-ish/natural-ish).
-The screen noticeably dimmer than iPhone 6S and iPad Mini 5 which has maximum brightness for 500 nits if you didn't turn on the auto brightness. It can go up to 700nits in direct sunlight with auto brightness enabled.
-I love how compact the phone is, it's really suit for my small hands.
-Please, I love the haptic feedback on this phone. The home button are not "real" but the sensation of its taptic engine is unreal, it feels like you're clicking on it but it's actually not.

If you consider to buy this phone as your main driver, I don't recommend this phone. The battery is meh. that's the main downside.

If you consider to buy this phone as your second driver, BUY IT.

Battery drop in off state, pls help

• Josh

Diallo, 02 Aug 2020Only the A1660, A1779 and A1780 models are succetible to ha... moreOops! I have A1660...

Is this really a question ?

Chromatica, 14 Aug 2020This or Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite? They are the same price.Go with the Mi Note 10 Lite