Apple iPhone 7

Apple iPhone 7

Dimon, 07 Jul 2021mine 7 on IOS 11, better to stay on 11 OS or upgrade to 14?... moreStay with 11 if all you care about is speed and battery life. However, it’s important to note that iOS 14 (and soon iOS 15) improve tremendously on features, privacy, and security. Also keep in mind that most apps now require iOS 12 or later to function properly with their latest versions, so you may be forced to update. In my opinion, I would suggest updating to the latest iOS version. I haven’t noticed many issues in iOS 14 or the iOS 15 betas.

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2021How's it like on ios 15?Phone heats a bit

• suby

bruh the overheats and the battery dont get me even started

• oceanid

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2021I'm on iOS 13.6 and the phone overheats when playing s... moreIn my case, mine overheated a lot as well. I'm not sure if it's because of battery issues or just because the later updates of the phone will affect the performance overall, but I'm pretty sure it's the latter. Even if I use my phone for only 5 minutes it'll start to warm up and even shut down automatically.

I suggest you shut down your phone overnight and turn it back on in the morning. I did this and the phone did not warm up as fast as it did.. Hope this helps.

Stick with IOS 13, IOS 14 has more widgets, it’s restricted with more security sometimes causing excessive battery drainage, it’s really not cool to plug in a phone 2-3 times a day while others I know charge their phones once a day, wait for the next next software update but consider clearing unnecessary apps, switch off background refresh with apps you don’t want running when exiting apps so the phone doesn’t heat up too much, if your battery percentage is already below 80% your phone will heat up as the battery is degraded or if your iPhone grills are dirty, consider getting it cleaned then restarting your phone, I hope these tips help!

I'm on iOS 13.6 and the phone overheats when playing simple games like Angry Birds or even chatting on Discord, is this normal? I don't know whether to update to 14.6 or not, I'm afraid it might cause even more issues.

• F71T1BGBHG7J

Kareem, 08 Jul 2021Its ok ios 14 is good on iphone 7 with awesome battery life... moreHelp support

• Kareem

Dimon, 07 Jul 2021mine 7 on IOS 11, better to stay on 11 OS or upgrade to 14?... moreIts ok ios 14 is good on iphone 7 with awesome battery life so don’t worry about that

• Dimon

mine 7 on IOS 11, better to stay on 11 OS or upgrade to 14? i need only better battery life

How's it like on ios 15?

• hi

Yong, 02 Jul 2021i did it and it died HAHAHAHAHA words?

• Yong

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2021Yesi did it and it died HAHAHAHAHA

• J man

If purchased second hand in this day with a small degraded battery it becomes a frustration as you physically see the battery percentage drop in seconds, also recommend to get a battery case, perhaps replace the battery with a new one, also in this day and age the water resistance is not as great so it’s definitely not recommended to take underwater photos/videos as it’s more dust/splash resistant (IP67), opt for a newer smartphone with IP68 ratings as they’re proper water resistant tech these days.

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2021Is it waterproof can we take under water photos Yes

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2021Is it waterproof can we take under water photos It’s waterproof but I wouldn’t risk it.

Is it waterproof can we take under water photos

• Ueuedu

bang, 19 Jun 2021Im still using this as my daily driver and its just flawles... moreYea man youre right its little bit laggy bit its to on ios 13 for me

• bang

Im still using this as my daily driver and its just flawless! Recommend to just stick with iOS 13! Don't update to iOS 14! It will laggy sometimes... And the screen its just fit for everyday use! Lovely!!!!

marge, 16 Jun 2021They are still supported by the people at XDA and will prob... moreThat is relevant for the 1% of smartphone buyers who know how to install these and agree to the issues it can bring

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2021I understand where you are coming from, but I would not wor... moreI've checked my manufacturing date and it was 2019, 5 days after discontinuation according to Wikipedia. I wonder if the last batch was up to the standard or questionable. Apparently it's still eligible for extended warranty and Apple Care.