Apple iPhone 7

Apple iPhone 7

• anonymous

Kingslayer, 26 Feb 2021Thanks! For cheap iPhones, scour over OfferUp and Craig... moreThe Iphone 7 is a superb phone. Mine still preforms well, battery never changed since i bought it till now perhaps it was used as spare, but still good. Fast, no lag and size is good. Even camera and all other features. Only complain is takes quite awhile to fully charge but I still love it. Movd back to this phone from my Iphone 8 and SE2020

R.I.P heaphone jack. You'll never be forgotten...

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2021Amazing deal Thanks!

For cheap iPhones, scour over OfferUp and Craigslist if you are in the States. Three weeks before I got the 7, I got a brand new SE (2016) for $80. I had to drive almost an hour to get it, but it was worth it.

I got a brand new and 100% genuine AirPods 2 for only $60. Got a $30 Nexus 5 in near mint condition. Maybe I’ve just been lucky but they can be had for dirt cheap from those apps. My most recent deal was a $35 HTC One (M8) but I plan to sell it because the charging port is bad. Have to tilt it hard to charge.

• Docheaa

Hsb, 23 Feb 2021is iphone 7 has dual speaker?Yes. It has a dual speaker

• Hsb

is iphone 7 has dual speaker?

anonymous, 21 Feb 2021I am thinking to get this iphone 7 and some people say go f... moreIf you want better battery, get the 8 Plus. The iphone 8 have a little better battery than the 7, but still pretty low compared with other android phones and iphones.

• anonymous

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2021Amazing deal I am thinking to get this iphone 7 and some people say go for iphone 8 but some say the iphone 8 is trash and go for this better and alot say this battery last better than iphone 8. any advise please

Kingslayer, 15 Feb 2021Got the matte black 7 for $50 only 3 days ago off Craigslis... moreAmazing deal

• bash

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2021I wanted to purchase this device But upon looking at its s... morei would recommend u go for the iphone 7 plus as the iphone 7 needs to be charged 3 times a day

Got the matte black 7 for $50 only 3 days ago off Craigslist. Wasn't iCloud locked, blacklisted, or anything. So far, I'm loving it. I prefer iOS for gaming. I couldn't buy Oddmar on Android. Kept saying I had no internet connection. Tried everything. Figured to buy it for iOS instead.

• Alexaf

Pretty good overall.

Bright, 07 Feb 2021I have a iPhone X since December 2017 and right now he has ... moreBuying an iPhone 7 new will probably cost as much as what you can get for your used iPhone X. Just keep the X.

I wanted to purchase this device
But upon looking at its specs the only alternative is it's successor the iPhone 7 plus

I dislike the 4.7" screen

Other than that it's not bad
Only concerns are:

Battery capacity.
Future support for IOS 15 and above
And it's price is around 150 for a 32gb variant which is quite amusing

But I guess if you rich go ahead

• Bright

I have a iPhone X since December 2017 and right now he has 78% of battery capacity.
Right now, I don’t use my iPhone very much (I don’t play games anymore, I have deleted some social networks, I take less photos than before, i don’t make videos anymore also, I don’t save music in the phone , etc).

I used to have 40GB storage of 64 and right now I only have 20GB storage of 64Gb.

I was thinking buying a new iPhone 7 jet black 32GB to fulfill my daily user. It’s small, light and it’s cheap.

I now its a downgrade from the X (no oled, no Face ID, no wireless charging, no telephoto, 2gb of ram instead of 3gb, no more updates in 1 or 2 years, etc) but I think it will be enough for me.

My question is: do you guys have already done a downgrade of an iPhone to another iPhone because some reason? And why?

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2021first thing first, I've never used an iphone and i... moreif you want to change the battery in the future, a cracked front glass will mean that when removing it, it will shatter completely.

If you don't plan on changing it, that's not a worry. Just hope that the battery is actually fine and doesn't shut off randomly.

Also, the iPhone 7 can have the audio IC issue which will render it useless over time.

The iPhone SE (like the 5s and 5) can have an expanded battery which is visible by the front glass taking off.

I have a 7 and know people with an SE and we all have good experiences. Buying used can be a gamble but if you know what to look out for and use safe paying methods, you can get a good deal.

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2021first thing first, I've never used an iphone and i... moreIp7 ... newer, stereo speakers.. cosmetic damage is nothing to worry about.. unless you have plan to sold it back later on.. the price definitely drop.

Ip se just an ip5s with updated chip & camera.. the rest shared the same component as 5s

• anonymous

Ali Sam, 31 Jan 2021iphone 7 is much better in terms of performance with A10 ch... moreYes totally agree overall it's still a very good phone and as compared to even some of the latest models it still function well. Battery wise i will say still good depending on your usage. If some calls, social media, etc it should last a day. Depending on yr current battery condition I will advise go for it as I have one and still fully satisfied. Sill feel very premium and good size.

• Ali Sam

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2021first thing first, I've never used an iphone and i... moreiphone 7 is much better in terms of performance with A10 chip. The phone is expected to receive next update ios15. Its mid sized 4.7 inches screen, sleek and slim design lets u operate the phone easily by one hand. Try to look for a phone without any damages, having 128 GB storage.

Steve, 30 Jan 2021Just updated to 14.4 and all is well and working better. Any heating up issue?

• Ali Sam

Udoy, 31 Jan 2021Well, this is not an opinion but just want to know if the i... moreUnfortunately, with just a 1960 mAh battery, you would need to charge iphone 7 twice a day. It’s just the battery that doesn’t support a good backup. Overall, the device still feels premium with amazing performance.