Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Louie, 07 Nov 2020Im intending to buy my first iphone ever a 7 plus in late 2... moreIf you don't have a lot of money then absolutely go for the 7 Plus. I want one SO bad but it looks like I'll have to get the 7 instead... my family is still on the iPhone 6 and they still work and support apps so the 7 Plus would last a lot longer.

• Lawka

I cant make video calls on whatsapp,instagram,facebook or snapchat anytime i do camera go blank or the app stopped by itself anyone facing same problem please how did you fixed it

Forgot my new pass word

Ed, 12 Nov 2020I like my 7 Plus. But I have wondered why a 6S Plus deliver... moreYeah you’re right. 6s plus has good camera and graphics

I have a 7 Plus. I like it for whatever else I use it for; but am not impressed with the Photo Quality in comparison to a 6S Plus. Very Annoying 🙄

• Ed

I like my 7 Plus. But I have wondered why a 6S Plus delivers way better photos than a 7 Plus...Very Annoying

• Umair

Louie, 07 Nov 2020Im intending to buy my first iphone ever a 7 plus in late 2... moreI have also bought a brand new iphone 7 plus from UAE waiting for its delivery in Pakistan. I got a reasonable price for it thats why i bought it. Iphone X onwards even iphone 8plus is quite expensive

Louie, 07 Nov 2020Im intending to buy my first iphone ever a 7 plus in late 2... moreDONT. Device is already becoming obsolete (in design) hence buy iPhone X minimum as it will support incoming features for some years

• iPhone 7 Plus User

Louie, 07 Nov 2020Im intending to buy my first iphone ever a 7 plus in late 2... moreDon't buy this iPhone.

A better investment would be an iPhone XR/XS/XS Max.

That series should last you at least three years minimum.

• Louie

Im intending to buy my first iphone ever a 7 plus in late 2020. Is it worth it? And how many years will software last? Coz i dont wanna risk buying a phone and 1 or 2 year later it becomes useless. Somebody please advice.

On several occasions phone rings without the responding icons coming on

• iPhone 7 Plus User

benjmd, 02 Nov 2020It’s pretty good for me, performance is great apart from ke... moreYes. It’s pretty good. I bought it in Fed 2018. Now with 86% battery health left.

For me the biggest battery drainer is Waze. Also turn off as many “Location Services” as possible. That a silent battery killer.

• benjmd

narens2020, 01 Nov 2020Guys, how's iOS 14.1 on your iPhone 7plus. Any drawba... moreIt’s pretty good for me, performance is great apart from keyboard lag at times, my battery health is at 79% but I still get around 5 hours of SOT since I’m at home I use my phone a lot on YouTube, Games, WhatsApp... I hope iOS 14.2 makes it even better.

Guys, how's iOS 14.1 on your iPhone 7plus.
Any drawbacks ??? How's the battery performance ??

• iPhone 7 Plus User

Bro, 22 Oct 2020Is iPhone 7 Plus upgradable to iOS 15?Extremely likely, yes.

But don't expect any new features to be available on the 7 Plus.

• Maverick

Bro, 18 Oct 2020Is iPhone 7 Plus upgradable to iOS 15?Yes, Since 6S plus got iOS 14, 7 Plus will definitely get 15.

• Kay

Anonymous, 21 Oct 20207 Plus. The difference is the biggest between a normal iPho... moreCan u please help me get one?

• Bro

Is iPhone 7 Plus upgradable to iOS 15?

Van, 21 Oct 2020Iphone 7 or 7plus which is good7 Plus. The difference is the biggest between a normal iPhone and the Plus/Max model, and the price isn't that much higher. Getting one soon, hopefully in matte black 😍

• Van

Akash , 11 Oct 2020I have recently purchased iPhone 7 Plus because of home but... moreIphone 7 or 7plus which is good