Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Apple iPhone 7 Plus

• Sharif

you forgot its waterproof

• Secret

Hi regarding the software, if I will based on IPhone 5s, from IOS 6, it can still run IOS 11 the last upgrade I made, but,still notifying me that it can update to IOS 12.

that is way 2013(IOS 6) to 2018(IOS 12) or 6 yrs and still counting.

so, we can assume that for now, that it will support til the last Iphone 7 is working, that it can update and support, until they announce that they will no longer support it.

• Lucky

M.h1988, 11 Sep 2019Pls give me information about iphone 7plus.is software update l... moreSame question here, I am planning to buy Iphone 7 Plus next year, but wondering until when the update support? it should be until 2021.

• Roberttt

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2019From iPhone 5s SE to IPhone XS : main Camera still 12MP? Come On... moreLOL megapixels doesn't matter at all. It's the sharpness of the photos, video quality, and aperture( now it's f 1.7 )

• M.h1988

Pls give me information about iphone 7plus.is software update last time 2021?

• M.h1988

• Precious

Hi there

I have a problem with my ringtone, do you maybe know how to set it?

kyooby, 08 Sep 2019Definitly 7 plus. Has better battery life and performanceThen why gsmarena shows this kind of things....

BATTERY

(7+) Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery (11.1 Wh)
(6s+) Non-removable Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery (10.45 Wh)
Stand-by (7+) Up to 384 h (3G) (6s+) Up to 384 h (3G)
Talk time (7+) Up to 21 h (3G) (6s+) Up to 24 h (3G)
Music play (7+) Up to 60 h (6s+) Up to 80 h

Parth, 07 Sep 2019According to the performs and battery life which is better betwe... moreDefinitly 7 plus. Has better battery life and performance

• Parth

According to the performs and battery life which is better between iPhone 6s plus & iPhone 7plus?

Please advise me, I want to buy one.

From iPhone 5s SE to IPhone XS : main Camera still 12MP? Come On Apple... upgrade Camera & reduce the price! Plzzzz

• Mas Aleg

ika melia, 23 Aug 2019hi guys! could you recommend which iphone that have the best bat... moredear miss ika, please try samsung M series.

vicky, 23 Aug 2019i have iphone 7 plus and i do not upgrade version my question is... moreAbsolutely NOT. Latest versions of iOS were released to make phones faster. And they are indeed.

• lost_one

• ika melia

hi guys! could you recommend which iphone that have the best battery perfomance, i mean the phone has longlasting battery

• vicky

i have iphone 7 plus and i do not upgrade version my question is that upgrade version speed slow phone is this correct?

• Dycwk

Hi , I am still using iPhone 7plus in 2019 , all I want to say is everything very pretty smooth , It can’t believe how strong is the OS , games graphic everything are fine nowadays , is just a problem that when you playing high graphic games the temperature will get high and heat on you phone

• Bella

Mide, 19 Aug 2019A50 is out the question. You can’t go wrong with either of the ... moreI don't mind the bezel's though as I am very much concerned with the camera and performance. Thank you so much for your suggestion. I appreciate it.

• Mide

Bella, 19 Aug 2019Which has better iPhone 7plus, Samsung a50 or huwaie p30lite? ... moreA50 is out the question. You can’t go wrong with either of the remaining two. P30 lite has a modern design. Camera quality is better on 7plus but not much. The p30 lite camera is nice for everyday use. Emui is smooth no lag. I use 7plus so if you dont mind the bezel like me and can use ios its a better choice. Bear in mind that 7plus has only 2years of software update left tho. So p30 lite might be a better choice if you plan to use it for more than 2years. 👍🏾

• Bella

Which has better iPhone 7plus, Samsung a50 or huwaie p30lite? I'm really confused right now. I haven't tried using Iphones as I am an android user but I want to try iPhone 7plus. I don't know if it's worth it. Please advise.