Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2021Is this ph waterproof??its water-resistant not waterproof

• Ansaaf

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2021Is this ph waterproof??Yes, this phone is waterproof

Is this ph waterproof??

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2021No, sorry to burst your bubble, but you are all wrong. Its ... moreso there is no way for the phone to work unless if i replace those components?. or is there still a chance for the phone to recover it self?

• Ebuks

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2020I can not make video call on imo and whatsapp in iphone 7 p... moreNice

• Mudassir

TB, 06 Mar 2021I think the motherboard is the issue but not 100% sureNo, sorry to burst your bubble, but you are all wrong. Its probably just a capacitor or resistor issue on the motherboard or in worst scenerios maybe the motherboard itself. This can often happen after long periods of use at a time and then immediatly charging the phone. You can prevent this by only doing neccesery work on your phone and if it gets warm then you should probably leave it to rest for a while before using it again.

• TB

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2021my phone suddenly stops working it just turn off while im w... moreI think the motherboard is the issue but not 100% sure

my phone suddenly stops working it just turn off while im watching youtube then all of a sudden it could no longer turned on no sound nothing at all i tried to check the battery but there is no problem with, can any one tells me what is the problem of the phone?

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2021Can i connect AirPods Pro with this? And will it connect be... moreYes, Bluetooth 5 is downward compatible to 4.2

• Samsung Exynos

Nice stop

• Maxi from Indonesia

If you want product from Apple, buy Iphone SE 2020

• Vinyard

Been using my ip7 plus for more than 4 years now.. still working, I can even play mobile legends with it...

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2021upgrade it before 2022 or it will end support on 2022 Can i connect AirPods Pro with this? And will it connect because of It's Bluetooth version of 4.2 and Airpods has a Bluetooth Version of 5.0

Please reply
Please help

Yashu is coming back, 12 Jan 2021How is the battery treating you broPersonally I think it’s alright. It can get you through 6-8 hours of the day depending on your usage. Without Lower power mode I’d 5-6 but with it around 6-8 as I had mentioned. I usually charge mine twice a day because I tend to use it heavily.

Simon, 10 Jan 2021Been using this phone for 3 years now,128gb. and i love eac... moreupgrade it before 2022 or it will end support on 2022

• Yashu is coming back

Simon, 10 Jan 2021Been using this phone for 3 years now,128gb. and i love eac... moreHow is the battery treating you bro

• Simon

Been using this phone for 3 years now,128gb. and i love each moment with it, 2021 is still worth it

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2020My iPhone back Camera is blank when its on x1 Its working... moreMy flashlight is not working

My iPhone back Camera is blank when its on x1
Its working when it is on x2 ,any settings ???