Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Jose, 12 Dec 2019Guys help me, I'm still using android phone, old 2016 phone b... moreiPhone Xr is the world's top seller phone for 2019 and is water resistant.

no name, 07 Feb 2020Hey! Well, I want to tell You that You're absolutely wrong Mate.... moreI'm talking about native telephoto camera, not dual camera setup you halfwit!

• no name

YUKI93, 20 Jan 2020So if it wasn't for Apple with this particular iPhone, we won't ... moreHey! Well, I want to tell You that You're absolutely wrong Mate. Actually the first smartphone that had dual camera was the HTC EVO 3d which was launched in 2011 then many other brands had came up with the same idea with. And In 2016, Anyways Apple might have perfected the whole thing. But the Fact is Fact.
Hope You Have A Nice Day Mate!.

Erowid Kid, 03 Feb 2020Is it still worthy in 20192022 it will be outdated. So far so good. I’m using for 3 years.

• Erowid Kid

Vedraj29, 31 Jan 2020Me too i have an iPhone 7 plus Buy on 2016 If your battery h... moreIs it still worthy in 2019

• Arivu

ND123456789, 01 Feb 2020Ive got an IP7+ bought it 3+ years ago. and i have absolutely no... moreHave you upgraded the IOS 13.*?

• ND123456789

Ive got an IP7+ bought it 3+ years ago. and i have absolutely no problems, I got a mophie wireless charging battery case. Which means my phone has wireless charging now

Asif, 30 Jan 2020Battery draning fast nowMe too i have an iPhone 7 plus
Buy on 2016
If your battery health is below 80%
You need to replace it
Mine is at 76% i need to keep it on battery saving

• Asif

Battery draning fast now

So if it wasn't for Apple with this particular iPhone, we won't be seeing a native telephoto camera in future smartphones with dual or more camera setup. Kudos to Apple for such an innovative product.

SK, 10 Jan 2020I bought this phone 5days back and found heating issue with meas... moreYou can put the phone is save battery mode. No heat anymore

• SK

I bought this phone 5days back and found heating issue with measuring app and few app. Planning to exchange Samsung s10e.. Need suggestions for this.

• King Raymond

Dfg, 08 Jan 2020I switched from my almost 3 years old Galaxy S8+ because I was h... moreThanks for this

• Dfg

I switched from my almost 3 years old Galaxy S8+ because I was having some problems with Samsung's bad optimization of the Android 9 update for the S8+ and despite the iPhone 7 Plus being older than the S8+ it's amazingly fast and reliable even for today standards. The iOS 13 run as smooth as it would on the iPhone 11 Pro without any problems.
Even though it has a excellent performance overall there are some features on the phone that shows its age like not having fast charging (takes about 4 hours to fully charge! depending on the charger used), the screen is LCD, bezels that makes the phone look too big and no wireless charging.
For someone who is having problems with your Android (like my case) this phone is a excellent choice due to it's amazing price for performance cost, just be sure to check its battery health when buying used.

• Jb

bell, 22 Nov 2019which has better camera and battery.. Samsung s8 or 7plus..? you... moreIm using both (S8 & IP7 plus) so from my experience, S8 is much better and recommended

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2020I just bought my iphone 7plus two months ago. I didn't drop the ... moreExperiencing the same

• Megaman

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2020Battery is getting worse everyday. iOS 12 was very good. Iam also experiencing the same issue Witg my iphone 7 plus bought as a gift for myself had it updated to 13.3 right now i am unhappy with my experience with It my battery life im only using light to moderate usage but my phone battery is draining faster than normal. So disappointed planing to file warranty

I just bought my iphone 7plus two months ago. I didn't drop the phone or do anything on it. Nothing happened yet. Then I saw a color green leaked somewhere on the edge part of the LCD screen. I can see that leak especially when I opened black screen or black pages. But the color is really tiny, its like a huji cam. Lol! Im worried if maybe will spread to my whole screen or what. Any suggestion Guys?

Battery is getting worse everyday. iOS 12 was very good.

• Yemi

K9, 23 Dec 2019Recently bought a new 7 plus 128gb. Also have a Sammy S9+. The A... moreYou are right. I have iPhone 7plus iOS 13.3 upgraded version and its browsing is second to none.