Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2021Can i connect AirPods Pro with this? And will it connect be... moreYes, Bluetooth 5 is downward compatible to 4.2

• Samsung Exynos

Nice stop

• Maxi from Indonesia

If you want product from Apple, buy Iphone SE 2020

• Vinyard

Been using my ip7 plus for more than 4 years now.. still working, I can even play mobile legends with it...

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2021upgrade it before 2022 or it will end support on 2022 Can i connect AirPods Pro with this? And will it connect because of It's Bluetooth version of 4.2 and Airpods has a Bluetooth Version of 5.0

Please reply
Please help

Yashu is coming back, 12 Jan 2021How is the battery treating you broPersonally I think it’s alright. It can get you through 6-8 hours of the day depending on your usage. Without Lower power mode I’d 5-6 but with it around 6-8 as I had mentioned. I usually charge mine twice a day because I tend to use it heavily.

Simon, 10 Jan 2021Been using this phone for 3 years now,128gb. and i love eac... moreupgrade it before 2022 or it will end support on 2022

• Yashu is coming back

Simon, 10 Jan 2021Been using this phone for 3 years now,128gb. and i love eac... moreHow is the battery treating you bro

• Simon

Been using this phone for 3 years now,128gb. and i love each moment with it, 2021 is still worth it

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2020My iPhone back Camera is blank when its on x1 Its working... moreMy flashlight is not working

My iPhone back Camera is blank when its on x1
Its working when it is on x2 ,any settings ???

• Loveth

My iPhone 7plus refuse to bring network,why

• zico

i need used iphone 6s or 7 is anyone interested to sell??? If yes with ur phone no; pls

I can not make video call on imo and whatsapp in iphone 7 plus .
Can some one fix my problom

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2020If you don't have a lot of money then absolutely go fo... moreOmg, here in my country kenya they got new iphones. Idk im not sure if they are really new or they are renewed and repackaged to look like new but i think theyve been lying in the shops since 2016 when the 7 plus was released. They cost 400$ i really want a 7+ but i cant throw more than 350$ on a 4 year old phone

• wahaha

I've been using Apple since iPhone 3GS. I used to be a die-hard fruit fan but have recently got interested in Android.

Anyway, I'm still using iPhone 7+, been using it for over 2 years now. It have lots of issue - I've changed the battery once and it's running like 70% of its original capacity now. PUBG lags and stutter. (Mine is a 128GB and still have at least 20-30% memory space) Overheating is an issue if you're gamer. I play Clash Royale and it starts to heat up and lags after say 5-6 rounds. For Mobile Legend, maybe start to lag after the 3rd round, 4th round will drive you nuts! Connectivity will be affected when it heats up and the lag can really affect your game.

The worst is still the absence of the 3.5mm audio jack. I can't tell you many dual lightning adaptors I've gotten just so I can listen to music and charge my phone at the same time! Even the so-called MFI ones didn't last that long, maybe just about 2 months? Some compatible ones last up to just 2 weeks or so. Yeah, do the calculation ... I think I can almost buy an Android phone(low to mid range) if I save up the money I used to buy these adaptors!

Other than these, I think the phone is fine. Good for everyday use and watching YouTube and social media. Camera is good in daylight, not so much in dark conditions. Fingerprint sensor is like 0,1 second and it's done! Screen is good except for extremely bright day.

Lawka, 15 Nov 2020I cant make video calls on whatsapp,instagram,facebook or s... moreI have the exact same problem .... I have talked to Apple and they have no ideas - maybe I will have to buy a new phone.

2020
iPhone 7 PLUS

In 2020, this phone is a great deal. You are getting flagship quality for a really low price. The dual cameras are really good, and the battery life is questionable - you may suffer if you buy refurbished without knowing the battery health, but anything above 80% battery health is good. The fingerprint scanner is quick and responsive, but if you want newer features, consider the new 2020 iPhone SE 2020. For £400/$400 you are getting better performance with better processing and power, all with the 5 years of promised IOS updates. Whatever phone you choose, you have made a great choice.

• Firoz

Why my iphone always miss data network

• Lito