Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Apple iPhone 7 Plus

• Bruh

...Man Of Steel..., 27 Apr 2016As much i love seeing Iphone with Amoled,i don't think it i... moreThey released the 6s last year.....
The iPhone 6 s s???

borring from the ios software ::"""""""":LLLLLLLollllll

as boy, 26 Apr 2016finally see a user in gsmarena with AVATAR! xD iphone 7 pl... moreAs much i love seeing Iphone with Amoled,i don't think it is gonna happen this year.maybe with the S version.

I'd love to see it come with a more efficient battery system (not necessarily bigger) and a flush camera. That's all I ask, I could live with its other faults.

...Man Of Steel..., 26 Apr 2016As if it's true ... looks like April fools day came too lat... moreAgree. This is just a collection of rumours. It might actually feature stuff that is not listed here while some other things listed here might not be included. I find they should wait until the phone is out before they make such a table of iphone 7 specs.

• as boy

...Man Of Steel..., 26 Apr 2016As if it's true ... looks like April fools day came too lat... morefinally see a user in gsmarena with AVATAR! xD
iphone 7 plus gonna have AMOLED dispaly.

• mas

AnonD-530506, 26 Apr 201616 GB ? Good Job !that is the best job they ever did

• mas

My I phone 5s is as good as I phone 7 in terms of production after all same screen resolution
😱😉 we all have finger print scanner, 4k video in 15 gig that remains 9 gig out of box hahaha you must be a comedian. I phone 5s remain the best iPhone even the speed you can hardly feel the difference cos ios optimised to run app smoothly 👍

As if it's true ... looks like April fools day came too late this year :D

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2016no 3.5 mm jack!? :o r u kidding!? how can music/radio be he... moreYou'll need Adapters. These really aren't that expensive.

16 GB ? Good Job !

no 3.5 mm jack!? :o r u kidding!? how can music/radio be heared with headphones? :(

• king kong

I hope apple can make this 5.5 inch device slim body.

• danny

still fhd for flagship? dissapointing