Apple iPhone SE

Apple iPhone SE

I got a few of these for free last week, they all work perfectly. Using a small phone is so strange, but they're fast (they're all on iOS 11-12 though so that might have something to deal with it)

Just user , 22 Sep 2021Hmm.. its insane that the iphone se 2016 still supports the... moredoes not matter, if you look at apples update list devices that do not get major releases still get security releases for many years after

is it okay not to update :<

• Adam

I use this phone as second device and its still not bad. On iOS15 battery last a bit longer and sot reach 3.5 h with 77% capacity. Comparing to ip xr apps runs slower and its clearly visible that a9 soc is lacking power in 2021, but its still can be used as a daily phone. Rear camera its ok but front camera is… its ok that device is not overheating under higher soc usage like iPhone 5S or 6 on newer iOS

• Jackson

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2021Should I go for iPhone SE, XR, or Pixel 4a? After going thr... moreI have the SE (2016) and a Pixel 4a, and I find the Pixel 4a to be a much better experience for everything. Also, it will get updates for longer than the SE will. The only advantage the SE has is that it's easier to use with one hand.

sg-iSE, 28 Sep 2021That's how my SE's battery more than 24 hours aft... moreIve been using this iphone SE since 2017 never been change battery yet still works a day before i charge it.. im on ios15.01.

Should I go for iPhone SE, XR, or Pixel 4a? After going through reviews it seems that the battery pack for SE is a problem.. is it true? and does the ecommerce websites deliver proper good condition phones?

• Michael

sg-iSE, 28 Sep 2021That's how my SE's battery more than 24 hours aft... moreHi, You have to change battery of your iPhone SE. That's not difficult. Just use good tools and be careful. I did it yesterday. Now my iPhone SE 2021 is like new :))))

• sg-iSE

Wormboy, 27 Sep 2021Fake. That's impossible with a 4 year old battery on a... moreThat's how my SE's battery more than 24 hours after the last charge (32% left). No flight mode in between.

I avoid charging it to 100% nor let it dropped below 20%

• Surundu Isaac

sg-iSE, 21 Sep 2021Just updated to iOS 15. Smooth as usual (was iOS 14.8). No... moreHow have you found the battery performance with the update? I am fearing, mine is having 89% of battery health and I only charge it once a day

Wormboy, 27 Sep 2021Fake. That's impossible with a 4 year old battery on a... moreIm on my second battery since 2017, and my battery health is at 92%.

sg-iSE, 23 Sep 2021Battery performance as good as iOS 14 if not better. Still... moreFake. That's impossible with a 4 year old battery on an iphone SE.

• Darkseid

My iphone 5se screen time last for 3 hr sometimes less. Which battery brand should i buy . I’m on ios 15 better than 14 for sure. Tbh 14 just killed my battery health a lot.

Unlike many people say, I think it's still a great phone. My samsung galaxy s10e is newer, and with bigger battery and more space, yet it lags often while viewing YouTube videos. I have no such experience with my spare iphone I got for under $200. It's old and has its cons, but reliable. I changed the keyboard and browser now that it works even better. I hardly use smart phones for gaming, so I don't need the latest phone.

• sg-iSE

sg-iSE, 21 Sep 2021Just updated to iOS 15. Smooth as usual (was iOS 14.8). No... moreBattery performance as good as iOS 14 if not better.
Still able to last a day of light usage in a single charge for calls, text, browse and news, no YT (come on, on a 4" screen?) with a 4+ years old original battery.

• Just user

Hmm.. its insane that the iphone se 2016 still supports the latest ios update... One question well it supports ios 16 in the next update XD

Just updated to iOS 15.
Smooth as usual (was iOS 14.8). No lag in speed so far.
Will observe the battery performance.

Painter, 09 Aug 2021Planning to buy it. I watch YouTube around 3-4 hrs everyday... moreDon’t buy it if u Watch yt so much . It has a garbage battery

Amass, 07 Aug 2021This is really a great smartphone. It supports the yet to b... moreHow was the beta testing for SE sir? Ive heared not all new features will experience for this phone..Is it true?

• Donquie

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2021Im planning on getting this phone, should i get 16gb or 64g... moreGo for the 64GB version the 16GB will be a hassle