Apple iPhone SE

Apple iPhone SE

AnonD-451592, 01 Mar 2016At the part with the RAM,yes iOS is starting to feel less s... moreAgree - hope this will turn out to be 2Gb.

• Techguy

no android = no buy

• samsungsupera9

• Nevill

About time yo...

sa11oum, 01 Mar 2016You know, it really makes me laugh when I read all the assu... moreAt the part with the RAM,yes iOS is starting to feel less snapier now with 1GB RAM and 2GB RAM is needed,but at the dual core part,you have made me laugh - the number of cores dosent matter if 1 apple A9 core has the same performance ass 3-4 snapdragon 810 cores and two A9 cores are have the same performance with eight snapdragon 810 cores.This phone will run faster a page on google chrome than your 10 core mediaweak cpu or even than your laptop or pc

sa11oum, 01 Mar 2016You know, it really makes me laugh when I read all the assu... moreWhy are you so obsess with apple man!!! do you work for apple or what?

• Bob

What is even the point of buyin this? Are the people really that stupid? Its is the same exact thing as the iphone 5s. There is not 1% of a point to even consider buying this. It is no upgrade what SO ever and will probably be even more than the 5s. Apple sucks, always will.

You know, it really makes me laugh when I read all the assumptions about Apple. Small battery, just a dual-core processor, only 1/2 GB RAM, the list goes on. Do people think that such a HUGE chunk of the market are complete morons or something? The reason the specs are "OUTDATED" is that iOS is actually a well optimized OS that doesn't need the specs of a gaming pc to run well (you know which platform I'm talking about). I'm very proud to be an iOS user and I couldn't care less what's under the hood as long as my 6s Plus is performing like it is. Just the best phone of all time.

Chino, 01 Mar 2016It's not iPhone 5se... It's just iPhone SEThe phone is too big.
We need an iPhone with 2.0 inch and 3 inch display ,So we can see everything better on that display. Apple will create special 3d zoom glasses, so don't worry about small display.

• Andrey

all fifth generations is best than others

Opthizet, 01 Mar 2016Utter nonsense that this company still put 1 600 mAh batter... morewell, you can expect it to last a single day use (moderately) tho. idk what they did with their phone but they consume considerably less power than most android phones. the price is actually covers for its marketing, shipping and development that goes with that phone, since apple develops almost everything (correct me if i'm wrong, this is what i know about it) including its chipset--a lot goes to research that. i'd still buy it rather than other OEMs... well, that's just my opinion

1GB ram is enought ?

• Jack Cool

Steve...where are you...

• user

Opthizet, 01 Mar 2016Utter nonsense that this company still put 1 600 mAh batter... moreNevertheless my iphone 6s battery duration is 2 days at least. Apple devices have much more better battery consume administration than android, thats because the close system of the iphone, i got it jailbroken and install very few tweks, so battery dont be affected.

• Chino

It's not iPhone 5se... It's just iPhone SE

wow, this phone has ALMOST HD display

Waiting for launch and buying one

• Opthizet

Utter nonsense that this company still put 1 600 mAh batteries, on such obscenely expensive fones! They really can't continue to justify such prices.