Apple iPhone XS

Apple iPhone XS

• Mia

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2019The thing is, even if it just has 4GB of RAM it still runs smoot... moreExactly my iphone 7 only has 2gb of ram but still able tun run any modern games smoothly. You cant do that in android especially with 2019 titles

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2019Wow! Who cares how much storage it has because you can't use it ... moreThe thing is, even if it just has 4GB of RAM it still runs smoothly because of their proprietary Bionic chip. Apple develops their own OS and manufacture their own bionic chip. iOS is just so efficient.

Reason why Android phones require more RAM is because of the OS itself.

• dany

Iphone sucks, 17 May 2019Bro look at the samsung galaxy s10 test better resolution, camer... moreNo comparison Samsung will start hanging in 6 months

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2019I love this phone I'm going to buy it in 2020.it will be cheaper :)it will be cheaper but not useful.

I love this phone I'm going to buy it in 2020.it will be cheaper :)

• Rumon

I’m using Xs Since Nov’18. In 7 months my phone ‘s battery health is now 93%. Is it reasonable or bad? My daily average use 70%. I don’t play any games. Pls give your opinion or experience. Thanks

Apple should bring Under Display Camera.

• RK

• RK

rylee, 28 May 2019Samsung is cheaper and has better specs if you actually look at ... moreBut there is no iOs brother...

• rylee

Privat, 26 May 2019Hello, im gonna buy phone which i can use for 2 or 3 years. Woul... moreSamsung is cheaper and has better specs if you actually look at it, from water resistant to battery to RAM.

• kenni

Privat, 26 May 2019Hello, im gonna buy phone which i can use for 2 or 3 years. Woul... moreiPhone xs.. iPhones last WAAAAAAAAY longer than samsung phones

Privat, 26 May 2019Hello, im gonna buy phone which i can use for 2 or 3 years. Woul... moreThe XS for longer support

• Privat

Hello, im gonna buy phone which i can use for 2 or 3 years. Would you guys recommend me iphone xs or Galaxy S10? Let me know your mind

Lots of settings and easy to navigate. The display is sharp and true in color.The resolution to me is not noticeably less than my S9. It is a very crisp looking screen display. The touch sensitivity is excellent. This phone is very reliable, hardly any lag, quite smooth response.

As far as the charging time with the supplied adapter, it really is not that much longer than my S-9 Charger. The great standby time for me only yields me to charge once a day and usually with 80% battery life left. I wish that a display of time elapsed since last charge would be a good addition to the battery settings.

I wish it had Dolby Atmos (or Audio) for music and other multimedia. The audio on the supplied ear pods is excellent. The speakerphone and ringers (and alerts) are louder than my previous phones. The call audio is excellent as well I did opt to disable the noise cancelling setting. I also wish Apple would incorporate a Micro SD Card option. The camera is excellent. I wish that there were lower resolution settings for photos. It seems I can only shoot photos on the highest resolution only.

I would recommend the Xs to my friends, but when it is on sale! The price is hefty but some providers are offering a discount if you port in. If you have an X, you need not upgrade unless you are wealthy. I do suggest also going through the IOS 12.3 Manual online or in Books. I am on the 12.3.1 iOS update from 5/24/2019. The 12.3.1 took about two hours to install on my Xs. I do notice some animation and UI changes since the update.

• Asad Ali Sheikh

Iphone sucks, 17 May 2019Bro look at the samsung galaxy s10 test better resolution, camer... moreYes I do agree I was using iPhone for quite a long time switched to S10 Plus there is no Match Camera , Battery but yes there is a major difference in Built quality I have seen some videos regarding durability test of S10 plus vs iPhone XMax , hammer test and falling test Max wins in those test , but if some one have a tough working environment then he or she go for rugged phones rather then use Samsung or Apple , and we usually use such expensive phone with quite a lot care so I think such hammer tests are just stupidity

Iphone sucks, 17 May 2019Bro look at the samsung galaxy s10 test better resolution, camer... moreI would have agreed with you totally a year ago. Now with the XS, with OLED screen, stereo audio recording, unlimited 4k recording, good camera (and camera software), 512 GB option that isn't special order, 5.8" size is so much better to handle, and better integration with my iPad Pro. As I have stated, I am a Galaxy Note user since 2011, and I'm still keeping my Note8 for Android functions.

I'm tired of the screen becoming bigger whereby the first Note was actually just 5.3". Now that iPhones are more than 5.5" with Samsung OLED screens, with more screen to body ratio, I can't complain so much. Pixel counting is not a viable argument since NO ONE can see the jagged pixels. No one. If you claim to see the difference, you must have a super sight.

And yes, I can draw with a third-party Bluetooth styl;us with pressure-input. Trying out iOS since July, and it’s not a bad thing. The fact is, I use can use both iOS and Android now, and I have benefits of both worlds.

Anonymous, 13 May 2019https://youtu.be/vc7LlUtQgNwNice video. But there’s remedy on it by activating the flash.

Iphone sucks, 17 May 2019Bro look at the samsung galaxy s10 test better resolution, camer... moreYour choice and good luck.

• Iphone sucks

7h3N319hb0r, 04 May 2019And I finally got the 512 GB iPhone XS. Coming from 8 years of s... moreBro look at the samsung galaxy s10 test better resolution, camera... Iphone is not eaven close so i will buy s10 instead of XS

I got the iOS 12.3 Update on May 15th, and I do notice a little more battery life and also some new animations. It also seems to be a bit more responsive.