Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

Cloudwinds, 16 Oct 2019iPhones are laggy compared to Android phones? I am sure you nev... morei have just conducted an experiment that has shown that 3 of the newest samsungs scrolling through their corresponding app store were much more laggy than three old iPhones.

Phones used within the experiment:
iPhone 7 pus
iPhone 5
iPhone 7

Samsung fold
Samsung s10
Samsung note 9

• AppleIsBest

Iphone 11 cant handle quick wireles charge or what?? After iphone 11 release this was disabled from ios system.. Downgrade upgrade?? This is wrong way apple!

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2019What are you talking about I can play pubg and cod on the highe... moreand on huawei p30 pro is good, too

Cloudwinds, 16 Oct 2019iPhones are laggy compared to Android phones? I am sure you nev... moreWhat are you talking about I can play pubg and cod on the highest settings perfectly fine with 2G of ram

• Cloudwinds

ATM , 11 Mar 2019I dont care what you doubt, the XS Max is very laggy. I work in ... moreiPhones are laggy compared to Android phones? I am sure you never used the iPhones ever...

• AppleIsBest

Apple did disable fast wireles charge on ios13 update. Nobody talking about this? I have xs max 512gb spacegray. I have meter on my charger and i can see amps and volts going to phone. Ios12 charge was 1.2amp 10w and now it maxes 0,8amp..

• Alina rembulan

I want buy iphone .. but who the best iphone xs max or iphone XR ... but im was trying xs max the camera litle dark

• AngBrs

The best phone ever:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JH, 07 Oct 2019One of the best batteries everEhm..

• JH

NAND-roid, 19 Sep 2019Any feedbacks about battery life after ios 13 update?One of the best batteries ever

• Sam

Hi I think iPhone are better than Samsung note whatever

• Waqas

Currently i have samsung s8. I wanna switch to iphone xs max. Can u pls share actual battry timing of xs max with 4g internet surfing, and does it come with fast chrger in box?

Johno, 11 Sep 2019iPhones are the stupidest phones on earth. Even their latest mod... moreYou're 1 of the few

• Jomax

I saw a comment talking about galaxy s10+ with 12 gig ram. Dude, Ram doesn't make a phone run super fast as you think. Apple is very good when it comes to Ram management. They're better than android in that aspect. IPhone is just too overpriced. My advice for anybody is; Go for galaxy s10 or 10+

• Gee

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2019Will I still be able to buy this phone in a few months, now that... moreYeah lots of shops will still have stock.

Any feedbacks about battery life after ios 13 update?

Will I still be able to buy this phone in a few months, now that Apple store has discontinued it?

iGeek, 12 Sep 2019i just got a brand new iphone xs max 256gb for $655 on Amazon.Be... moreFrom where did you buy. The price is very good. Please share as I am also thinking of buying the same.

• nandin erdene

My dream

• Mido

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2019I have the s10+ 1tb 12gb ram ceramic & my wife 512gb iphone ... moreYou compare 12 gb RAM with 4gb RAM?!!!!!!