Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

Will I still be able to buy this phone in a few months, now that Apple store has discontinued it?

• 13 minutes ago
  • nxf

iGeek, 12 Sep 2019i just got a brand new iphone xs max 256gb for $655 on Amazon.Be... moreFrom where did you buy. The price is very good. Please share as I am also thinking of buying the same.

• nandin erdene

My dream

• Mido

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2019I have the s10+ 1tb 12gb ram ceramic & my wife 512gb iphone ... moreYou compare 12 gb RAM with 4gb RAM?!!!!!!

• TMTN

Johno, 11 Sep 2019iPhones are the stupidest phones on earth. Even their latest mod... more“I wILL nEvEr GeT aN iPhOne”

Then get off of this page, troll.

• iGeek

i just got a brand new iphone xs max 256gb for $655 on Amazon.Best phone ever.

• Johno

iPhones are the stupidest phones on earth. Even their latest model. They still running 2.0 and battery is 3100mah..hahahahahaha. I would never buy an iphone.

• Nick

Phonejunkie, 08 Sep 2019Overrated. Only selling brand mostlyWrong, But i wouldn’t expect any less from a person like you.

• Phonejunkie

Overrated. Only selling brand mostly

best iphone at ever seen i buy it in may

best iphone at 2018 ever best camera best apps my iphone is global market i love it 😘😘😘

best iphone at ever been very amazing specification and type its my best iphone ever

• Mr Korea

Ranjan, 01 Sep 2019I face the same problem. It is very random. the screen becomes b... moreMe, too. When the phone rings, I cannot answer the phone by touching on the button. Also, Sometimes the screen turns on black once I click the wake-up button. I do believe iOS13 will have solved those issues completely.

• Ranjan

Jojo, 30 Aug 2019My iPhone XS Max was bought in February, 2019. It is a fantasti... moreI face the same problem. It is very random. the screen becomes blank, no response. i can hear the ringtone if someone calls me but cannot answer during this time as the screen is blank and nothing works. some times i have to keep the power button pressed (may be for more that 8-10 seconds) and sometimes i have to hard reset it.

• Zorstian

Jojo, 30 Aug 2019My iPhone XS Max was bought in February, 2019. It is a fantasti... moreMine does the same and i find it super annoying considering my heavily used iPhone 7 plus didn't run into that issue.

• Jojo

My iPhone XS Max was bought in February, 2019.
It is a fantastic device. I do really enjoy it always. However, at times it's screen become unresponsive. Earlier, it used to get back to normal quickly.
Now in August, I find it quite frequently. I have to force shutdown and restart which is very inconvenient when we are busy.
I am not sure whether it is a common problem or not.
For me it's a very disappointing device from Apple Inc.

• Leeland O'Hare

A truly splendid device. Top 'notch' you might say, if you'll pardon the pun.

Kev, 22 Aug 2019Think both iPhones and Galaxy phones are great. I'm an Android u... moreThe xr does not have same specs as xs max the screen is 2,688 x 1,242 pixels with a Super Retina oled display on xs max the xr does not boast that kind of picture quality, considering the xr is kinda new it has a poor pixel resolution at 1,792x 828

• Ashraf

This is the best phone i ever had,,,