Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

• Jolugaba

JUHNO, 31 Jul 2021my 3yrs old xs max got shut down while charging. i have don... moreTry with a different cable and charger. If still not working maybe you should take it to a tech

• JUHNO

my 3yrs old xs max got shut down while charging. i have done the hard reset/connec to itunes still nothing happens. , when i connect to charge it het warm. :cc any idea pls.

thanks,

• Noach

Is it good to buy in 2021

tsepz, 23 May 2021Had my Xs Max not been stolen early last year I would still... morethanks for your help

Osman, 22 Jun 2021I bought a used xs max. I searched the serial number on (ch... moreIf the model number starts with different numbers, it means that your iPhone is new, refurbished, replaced and personalized

• Osman

I bought a used xs max. I searched the serial number on (check coverage.Apple.com) and it says “ We’re sorry, but this is a serial number for a product that has been replaced. Please check your information and re-enter your serial number. If your information is correct, you may need to contact us”
And the model number starts with M. My question is “is the phone going to work fine? Am I going to get new updates? What am I going to miss and what can happen to the phone.

• Diallo

Elie K, 19 May 2021if my battery health is at 85% does it cause heat ? and sho... moreYeah i think

• Sultanpoory

Hello guys, although phone screen is scratch resistant but still my phone screen got some line on it, how can I make it clear ? Some suggest me what should I do?

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, 21 May 2021Is it still worth buying in 2021? I found a 2 hand, 256GB, ... moreHad my Xs Max not been stolen early last year I would still be soldiering on with it, still a brilliant phone with a great camera and still fast thanks to that A12 Bionic ,so yeah you cannot go wrong with it in 2021.

Is it still worth buying in 2021? I found a 2 hand, 256GB, price TWD 13990

• Scott

After updating to the ios 14.5.1 my xs max screen keeps touching even when I’m not operating it. Any help?

• Elie K

• Dip73

Anonymous, 16 May 2021I have been an android user and this is first time I have s... moreAll the iPhones worth does not matter about year. It’s great OS and takes less resource and power so it’s decent

Anonymous, 15 May 2021please wait for next update to fix the issueI have been an android user and this is first time I have switched to iOS. I have yet another observation! I bought this used xs max in Feb. 2021 with the BH of 92. Now after almost 4 months of normal to heavy use it’s BH is still 92. This shows there is no decline in the BH. Whereas I have learnt from my friends and read it as well that BH drops pretty quickly on iOS. Is it normal?

Anonymous, 15 May 2021please wait for next update to fix the issueI have been an android user and this first one one I have switched to iOS. I have yet another observation! I bought this used xs max in Feb. 2021 with the BH of 92. Now after almost 4 months of normal to heavy use it’s BH is still 92. This shows there is no decline in the BH. Whereas I have learnt from my friends and read it as well that BH drops pretty quickly on iOS. Is it normal?

• mfa

is that worth it in 2021?

• Elie K

Nelson, 14 May 2021Replace the battery and you would be probably fineif my battery health is at 85% does it cause heat ? and should i replace the battery ?

NAM, 13 May 2021I bought a second hand xs max in perfect condition with 92%... moreplease wait for next update to fix the issue

• NAM

Elie K, 14 May 2021i am using the xs max since 2018 now i have heat problems alsoThanks. Will do that

• yannis

Nelson, 14 May 2021Replace the battery and you would be probably fineIndeed! I bought also a used one with battery percentage at 87%.Used for 10 days and then i replace it with a new one and works perfectly!