Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

• No name

I'll for its price to be lowered coz its current price now,
You can even buy a brand new smart T.V for it

• Ramen Saha

I'm in a lot of trouble with my set, call drop is too much, please help me

Meanwhile the trees are cut off, the top of this phone is cut of lol

AudriusDir, 19 Jun 2019S10+ number 1!If you think like this, why are you here? Go to S10+ and write this!

• Walid

I’ve been an all time Android user from galaxy s1 to LG to Sony Z2 to note 4 to Huawei mate 8 to samsung S9 + , and 2 years ago I bought a used iPhone 7 Plus 128 for 680$ And this is what I can say.
First I thought that I cannot use an iPhone cause it’s limited and many things are missing, but after a while and especially when updated to ios 10 11 and 12 the phone got everything I need.
What is exclusive is the apps that are well crafted and work smoothly on an iPhones , the speed that it’s the same as if I bought it today , iMessage, Apple music are great as well as the facetime.
You will not know the difference until you buy an iPhone , I was a big defender of Android ( which is good also) but now I prefer the iPhone, after 2 years I can sell my phone for 450$ so if I need to upgrade to xs I need to pay 750$ for a phone that lasts at least 3 years, however if I have an s7 ( which was released at the same time) I need to pay 850 to 900$ to get s10+ so it’s almost the same
Whay I miss in Android is: customisations especially ring tones and alerts

S10+ number 1!

• Nana

Please my FaceTime has been restricted. Any help to restore it back to use

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2019it's very limited, stop lying Not at all limited and iOS 13 is bringing more :D

My sister bought gold one 256GB version. She likes it very much. I'm not iPhone fan as I've used Android all the time. But I will give iPhone a try. Will wait until 2020.

Price drops after iPhone 11 launched???

ariefslh, 09 Jun 2019is this a pure statement from a hardcore chinese phone fan, or j... moreWell,those are jokes from fan of Chinese brand....

Sever Clear, 24 May 2019haha you have a limited phone. u can't take photo of moon, no lo... moreis this a pure statement from a hardcore chinese phone fan, or just a joke...guys please confirm this so i can laugh

• tenerriataa

Lol, I have a P30 Pro as well, last I checked that absolutely obliterated your old crappy Mate 10 Pro. Level up dude. XS Max is anything but limited and Google pay Apple BILLIONS to stay on iPhone, last I checked your precious Mate 10 Pro ,May ..

NoteEdgeUser, 05 Jun 2019Lol, I have a P30 Pro as well, last I checked that absolutely ob... moreit's very limited, stop lying

A bit of improvement in the battery is what i like but trust me Huawei is giving them a good fight.

Sever Clear, 24 May 2019haha you have a limited phone. u can't take photo of moon, no lo... moreLol, I have a P30 Pro as well, last I checked that absolutely obliterated your old crappy Mate 10 Pro. Level up dude.

XS Max is anything but limited and Google pay Apple BILLIONS to stay on iPhone, last I checked your precious Mate 10 Pro ,May lose Google access. Haha!

Pubg players need high refresh rate of 120 hz n 120 hz touch response n above n pressure buttons trigger. I want that features

Bendgate strikes back without 3.5mm headphone jack.

George , 01 Jun 2019How can we block unknown incoming calls? Thanks in advanced Go to Phone - click on the little i of the number want to block and simply select Block this Caller

• George

How can we block unknown incoming calls? Thanks in advanced