Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

• anon

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2020xs max or one plus 7 pro? , I can get 8gb/256 gb for the same pr... morexs max. better touch and overal using expirience due ios.
xs max are way much better for pubg mobile for example

xs max or one plus 7 pro? , I can get 8gb/256 gb for the same price of 4gb/64gb Iphone xs max
Please help!

KimmyNRemy, 16 Feb 2020I current own an Apple 6S Plus. Would like to upgrade to either... more#Kimmy&Remy
Get the iPhone xs max. I currently own galaxy s7edge but i crave the iPhone xs max. I know its gonna be and smoother than the s10+. And u know Samsungs flagships drop faster than iPhones flagships..
Ps. The iPhone 10s max has the second best mobile processor.

When you compare the two phones side by side...Samsung seems to come out on top. There are a couple of features with Apple I don't know if I'm willing to give up such as people finder, when another Apple user is texting - it's nice to see their texting back & Podcasts. The Samsung seems to have better camera & battery life.
Any opinions?

• Kimmy

I current own an Apple 6S Plus. Would like to upgrade to either XS Max or Samsung S10+. Any opinions?

• Ash

I don’t like this phone But I love this phone
The best phone i ever had👍🏻

Jasson, 13 Feb 2020Is this phone still considerable in 2020?Considerable in price? Yes! :P
Just kidding. Yes, it's still a beast in terms of performance.

Engr, 11 Feb 2020Sir please me battery comparison between iPhone XS Max and Note 9go for iphone xs max ... it have great battery life

• Jasson

Is this phone still considerable in 2020?

saksham, 10 Feb 2020if you are moving from samsung note 9 u must consider iphone xs ... moreSir please me battery comparison between iPhone XS Max and Note 9

saksham, 10 Feb 2020if you are moving from samsung note 9 u must consider iphone xs ... moreiPhone 11 has large bezels as compare to iPhone XS Max

• saksham

Engr, 10 Feb 2020I'm going to switch from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to iPhone 11 or i... moreif you are moving from samsung note 9 u must consider iphone xs max as it have amoled display ... iphone 11 have lcd if u can manage with that go with iphone 11 for better battery and better cameras

I'm going to switch from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to iPhone 11 or iPhone XS Max ..... I'm Android user from last 6 years and never use iPhone before that.
Please Please give me your suggestions

• Genius

The highest value for money lie I ever fell for.....I keep it as a souvenir, Because it simply can not do two tasks simultaneously. The Ipad pro can do split-screen function and that is beautiful. Imagine even laptops worth at 250$ can do a split-screen but my 1,400 $ iphone can not even tolerate a chat with a youtube video playing....I honestly feel so disgusted to say that I exit a function like reading an online journal to reply to a chat...

One of the best apple phone ever

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2020The pixel 4 is better than than anything that's not the 11 and o... moreXS Max beats the Pixel 4 XL in performance and battery life, plus it's not a cheaply made fisher price phone.

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2020The pixel 4 is better than than anything that's not the 11 and o... moreAre you sure? Have a feeling XS Max will easily outlast the Pixel 4 XL.

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2020Is iPhone Xs Max better than Pixel 4 XL?The pixel 4 is better than than anything that's not the 11 and on par with the 11 series

• Jennifer

I bought the iPhone XS Max in September 2018. I am not happy with the quality of this phone. The glass screen is easy to break. I spent $400 to replace the glass screen in August 2019. The screen is not responsive in January 2020. I went to the Apple store and was told that I have to spend another $400 to replace the screen again. What kind of the quality of iPhone? I refused to replace the screen this time. I will not buy any new Apple phone in the future.

• Rabadi - Jordan

Sue, 01 Feb 2020Yea, it has been fixed a long time ago.AHA ……………… ok look its time to buy it .