Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

• Phonejunkie

Overrated. Only selling brand mostly

best iphone at ever seen i buy it in may

best iphone at 2018 ever best camera best apps my iphone is global market i love it 😘😘😘

best iphone at ever been very amazing specification and type its my best iphone ever

• Mr Korea

Ranjan, 01 Sep 2019I face the same problem. It is very random. the screen becomes b... moreMe, too. When the phone rings, I cannot answer the phone by touching on the button. Also, Sometimes the screen turns on black once I click the wake-up button. I do believe iOS13 will have solved those issues completely.

• Ranjan

Jojo, 30 Aug 2019My iPhone XS Max was bought in February, 2019. It is a fantasti... moreI face the same problem. It is very random. the screen becomes blank, no response. i can hear the ringtone if someone calls me but cannot answer during this time as the screen is blank and nothing works. some times i have to keep the power button pressed (may be for more that 8-10 seconds) and sometimes i have to hard reset it.

• Zorstian

Jojo, 30 Aug 2019My iPhone XS Max was bought in February, 2019. It is a fantasti... moreMine does the same and i find it super annoying considering my heavily used iPhone 7 plus didn't run into that issue.

• Jojo

My iPhone XS Max was bought in February, 2019.
It is a fantastic device. I do really enjoy it always. However, at times it's screen become unresponsive. Earlier, it used to get back to normal quickly.
Now in August, I find it quite frequently. I have to force shutdown and restart which is very inconvenient when we are busy.
I am not sure whether it is a common problem or not.
For me it's a very disappointing device from Apple Inc.

• Leeland O'Hare

A truly splendid device. Top 'notch' you might say, if you'll pardon the pun.

Kev, 22 Aug 2019Think both iPhones and Galaxy phones are great. I'm an Android u... moreThe xr does not have same specs as xs max the screen is 2,688 x 1,242 pixels with a Super Retina oled display on xs max the xr does not boast that kind of picture quality, considering the xr is kinda new it has a poor pixel resolution at 1,792x 828

• Ashraf

This is the best phone i ever had,,,

• davidmiles

Maria nik, 22 Aug 2019Hello can anybody tell me xs max physical dual sim model Number.... moreI really don’t recommend to buy ‘physical dual sim’ iphone. Physical dual sim iphone has many issues. internet connection, phone call connection, ....
Physical dual sim iphone only works well only with one sim. If you put two sim cards, you gonna have issues. I don’t know whether dual sim iphone with e-sim works well or not with acting two sims. But I can surely tell this - physical dual sim, Never!

• Sumon Hossain

I love iphone...

• 7thHokage

Maria nik, 22 Aug 2019Hello can anybody tell me xs max physical dual sim model Number.... moreyou can buy or choose 2 Model Unit : CN (China) or ZA (HongKong).

• Kev

heyhuy, 01 Aug 2019People who buys Samsung phones are always hating on iphone users... moreThink both iPhones and Galaxy phones are great. I'm an Android user and I feel the XR was a great win for Apple in my book. Have basically the same specs as XS and XS Max. Same goes for S10e. I love tech and I like iPhones too because it's the best brand phone. What I don't get is their price range. I mean if you pulling out a phone each year that looks almost the same as last year. Why does it have to be higher for

• Maria nik

Hello can anybody tell me xs max physical dual sim model Number....??i want to buy dual sim model kindly tell me xs max physical dual sim model number??its urgent reply me waiting....

Hillman, 20 Aug 2019I owned an iPad Pro 11, one thing I noticed was the 120hz screen... moreXS Max doesn't have 120mhz screen, that's why it isn't as smooth as your iPad.

• Hillman

I owned an iPad Pro 11, one thing I noticed was the 120hz screen which both my iPad and Xs Max has it. It seemed on my Xs Max is not as smooth as my iPad Pro during scrolling and whatnot, and its annoying and felt like the Xs max is outdated than the iPad. Or was it only just my phone problem? On iPad Pro, it was smooth as butter, dare I say smoother than my own face.

Alexander, 14 Aug 2019I want to buy it but still its very expensive Wait until nexth month and buy the newer model. It's expensive yes, but it will be worth it and lot more.

[deleted post]"not good phone"

True, It's not good, it's great phone!