Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

• Brah

Aye bros! I just got my xs max 512gb yesterday. It is awesome

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2020This was literally asked two days ago. Is too much to scroll down?Yes.

john, 29 Apr 2020wich is better buy iphone 11 or xs max This was literally asked two days ago.
Is too much to scroll down?

john, 29 Apr 2020wich is better buy iphone 11 or xs max Iphone Xs Max

• john

wich is better buy iphone 11 or xs max

Lailo , 28 Apr 2020Please I have a choice either to pick iPhone xs max or Samsung n... moreNote 10+ is feature-rich and has greater customizability.
XS Max will get faster updates and has facetime/imessage.

• RMR

Lailo , 28 Apr 2020Please I have a choice either to pick iPhone xs max or Samsung n... moreChoose IPhone XS Max.

Lailo , 28 Apr 2020Please I have a choice either to pick iPhone xs max or Samsung n... moreThere both great phones, it depends what you want, Android or IOS? It’s personal preference.

• Lailo

Jonny uk, 21 Apr 2020Ok got it, thanks for pointing that out. Please I have a choice either to pick iPhone xs max or Samsung note 10 plus. Which is a better option?

Lee, 27 Apr 2020What should i choose iphone Xs Max or Iphone 11 ?iPhone 11 for camera and battery

iPhone XS Max for bigger, oled screen and 3D touch

• Lee

What should i choose iphone Xs Max or Iphone 11 ?

• Genzo

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2020Had the choice between a XS Max or Xperia 1 at discount. Went fo... moreAs you know is iOS Sony 1 is also a magnificent device

Had the choice between a XS Max or Xperia 1 at discount. Went for the XS Max. Have I made the right move?

• Jonny uk

Genzo , 20 Apr 2020Absolutely it does tells you. Go battery screen time and you see... moreOk got it, thanks for pointing that out.

• Genzo

[deleted post]Absolutely it does tells you. Go battery screen time and you see have hrs you been using your device since last charge. The best to notice it is charge your device all night unplugged it and use it without recharge even if you wanna recharge check the screen time first am running on iOS 13.4

• Jonny uk

Genzo, 18 Apr 2020As per me xs max is and awesome device only downside is the batt... moreHow do you know how much screen on time your getting? On the battery settings in iPhone it doesn’t actually tell you screen on time does it? Unless I’ve missed something?

• Genzo

Jonny uk, 18 Apr 2020How are you finding it so far? Me and my wife love our XS Max, s... moreAs per me xs max is and awesome device only downside is the battery life 4-5-6hrs of sot isn’t that good enough for a device this big apple should have gone with a 3700mah or 4000 not the 3174mah. Screen is awesome speakers are just magnificent cameras are still on power with the competition the chips is also amazing and resell value is still very good if the device is in good shape

• Jonny uk

RMR, 17 Apr 2020Thank you GENZO & WILLIAM for your reply. I got my new Iphon... moreHow are you finding it so far? Me and my wife love our XS Max, she’s had hers nearly a year, I’ve had mine about 8 months(coming from the smaller XS)

Everything about the phone is still awesome and fast even though the XS series is one and a half years old.

• Genzo

Mehedi Hasan, 17 Apr 2020My phone is taking very long to charge Full battery😭That’s normal the device comes with a 5watts charger if you need a faster charger get the 11 pro charger and use