Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

• Mayorlee

Azo, 25 Dec 2020For good software Xs Max is the best smartphone, not only t... morePlease do you know much about iphone xs max dual SIM? Is it nice?

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021is xs max still worth it in 2021? and how long is the batte... moreEverything is Awesome except the battery life, it’s only good for using social apps but not gaming.

• RMR

yet, 24 Jan 2021That's the only reason why I don't get iPhone 11 ... moreTotally agree with this opinion.

My IPhone XS Max is completely fine , 95%BH after a year and 8 months use and just few days ago I tried cleaning the front speakers and ended punching it a little with the hard tooth brush and now it sound a little bit different distorted , not notice able on sound but a bit noticeable on call and every now and then , it keeps making me worried and I just keep thinking of it as a phone with issue to the extent I even called a seller to swap it in for another Xs max again , am I thinking too much or this is normal for everybody

is xs max still worth it in 2021? and how long is the battery life for gaming like pubgm?

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2020Currently I am using iPhone 11 and I am not absolutely happ... moreThat's the only reason why I don't get iPhone 11 cause the display. I've been using oled for years and no matter how good lcd they use on 11, still my eyes can spot the difference. I really can't go back to lcd after using oled. That's why I choose XS Max. Well 11 Pro is too expensive for me. If I got higher budget I will take 11 pro. XS got the best display for some reason.

RIC, 20 Dec 2020iphone xs max or iphone 11 pro?xs max best choice

AnonD-973740, 19 Dec 2020Which one is better Iphone 11 or xs max ?!!!!! Regarding ... morexs max perfectly

• PNS

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2021xs max or oneplus 8t?Of corse you should get OP 8T Or Asus rog 3

• Kcr

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2021xs max or oneplus 8t?iPhone

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2021but there is proce diifernece Yes but price wise you are getting Camera and battery upgrade as well so think about that also.

xs max or oneplus 8t?

Azo, 31 Dec 2020Its not an download coming from LCD to AMOLED, its an upgra... morebut there is proce diifernece

5G please, 05 Jan 2021I'm just waiting for the announcement that XS MAX need... moreIt will not as Xs Max have 4g modem in it so it will be only be compatible with 4g.

• 5G please

I'm just waiting for the announcement that XS MAX need to use 5G.

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2020Currently I am using iPhone 11 and I am not absolutely happ... moreIts not an download coming from LCD to AMOLED, its an upgrade, yes specs wise in some areas its a downgrade but not in the display department, i will suggest you go for 11 Pro Max as its the same display as Xs Max and its better in Camera and battery department than Xs max if you are changing it.

Currently I am using iPhone 11 and I am not absolutely happy with its display. Should I downgrade to Xs max (OLED display ) as I like bigger displays or not?

• Akki

Can anyone tell me about the battery backup especially the screen on time of the Xs max. Should I consider this in 2021 or go with iPhone 11?

pj, 30 Dec 2020Does anyone recommend buying this 256gb model refurbished g... moreof course, the xs max is still a great phone. it’ll last years

• pj

Does anyone recommend buying this 256gb model refurbished going into 2021? found at a good cheap price right now but am afraid of software glitches and crashes, do you think it'll hold? planning on keeping for 2-3 years, & I mostly use to take videos, photos, on social media & stock marketing