Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

Alexander, 14 Aug 2019I want to buy it but still its very expensive Wait until nexth month and buy the newer model. It's expensive yes, but it will be worth it and lot more.

[deleted post]"not good phone"

True, It's not good, it's great phone!

[deleted post]such a great phone, but i would way until nexth month to buy newer model

• moni

NoteEdgeUser, 06 Aug 2019Lol, Androids suffer from it the worst, so no real case here bud. :) it is nice i like

• Poco loco

Illyria, 14 Aug 2019I have this phone and want to change from Apple to Android but I... moreGet The OnePlus 7 Pro it's the best Android smartphone currently or the Galaxy S10 plus (US version) which comes with the Snapdragon chipset.

• Mandy

Ioannis, 14 Aug 2019Don't buy it, heavily overpriced, small battery life, no sd card... moreRemember the brand its apple

• Illyria

I have this phone and want to change from Apple to Android but I don’t know where to start . I see a phone I like, then find out it’s no sd slot or the camera is no better than what the iPhone is. All I want is a pretty decent camera, big screen, can customise my ringtones and screen I’m happy. I’m not one that constantly posts on social media or takes a lot of selfies.

• Ioannis

Alexander, 14 Aug 2019I want to buy it but still its very expensive Don't buy it, heavily overpriced, small battery life, no sd card, no 3.5 jack, medium camera for this price segment, heavy, narrow screen, ugly notch. Samsung and Huawei offer much better options for your hard earned money.

• Alexander

I want to buy it but still its very expensive

NoteEdgeUser, 10 Aug 2019All the best man! See you very soon.Use iTunes to upgrade your software....or go to settings>>general >>reset >>factory settings ....

Remember to back up on your iCloud before resetting.

[deleted post]All the best man! See you very soon.

Poco loco, 04 Aug 2019Who the heck uses his smartphone for 5- 6 years? Three years is ... moreI try to keep phones for around 3-4 years

• Hanzy

Now that Note10 is out, iPhone XS Max is currently the 10th best phone since their last position in... 9th before Note10 takeover the 1st

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019If programmed obsolence is what you call optimization then of co... moreLol, Androids suffer from it the worst, so no real case here bud. :)

NoteEdgeUser, 05 Aug 2019People who own smartphones that are supported for long keep thei... moreIf programmed obsolence is what you call optimization then of course you are right :)

Poco loco, 05 Aug 2019Lol I'm here because I love technology in general, I don't have ... moreAn OS is more than a grid of icons, that is a UI and plenty has been done under the hood over the years.

Apple has done plenty of innovation and so have Android OEMs, but to claim there is no innovation from Apple in that period of time is a lie and not at all facts.

You speak anything but facts mate, you have spewed more than enough rubbish here, comeback when you are serious.

• Poco loco

NoteEdgeUser, 05 Aug 2019People who own smartphones that are supported for long keep thei... moreLol I'm here because I love technology in general, I don't have a favourite brand because I ain't a sheep to follow any brand blindly, I was just stating facts. Every smartphone manufacturer is innovating while Apple recycle the same design with the same OS ( a grid of icons) since 2007. Not saying that iPhones are bad because I like the Devs optimizations for iOS apps and games but that's all.

ColombianBoy, 02 Aug 2019I would like to purchase this Iphone XS Max but also I want to P... moreI believe this is all down to your network and their support for eSim

Poco loco, 04 Aug 2019Who the heck uses his smartphone for 5- 6 years? Three years is ... morePeople who own smartphones that are supported for long keep their phones for 5-6years. :)

If the S10 was better you would not be here, you would be enjoying your supposedly better S10 in peace, yet here you are.

The A12 Bionic is far ahead of anything in Android and the best part is that it gets better with each update as Apple open it up more to take advantage of the raw power.

Colombianboy, 02 Aug 2019Which IPhone would you like to Purchase between XS or XR XS is better in all segments.