Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

• Genius

I am happy for the new innovations from apple. I have been using ipad pro 10.5 for 5 months and I can confidently say I am very impressed...

Although Max is a little expensive, A12 Bionic is a beast...I believe it is worth.

Currently using Nokia 7 plus as my daily driver and Huawei Mate 10 pro as a back-up...but I am migrating to iphone Xs Max....as my daily driver and hopefully transit to ecosystem...

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2018Apple are so boring as u can see it same frame design... yawning... moreAnd what you don't see is Samsung S9 and Note 9 looks also the same as their predecessors. I guess Apple could add microSD card slot, but they are not bothered with that, as external memory will make any device slower. And I wonder what on earth will you store on your phone if for example 256GB is not enough without additional space.

Hi! My question would be about the camera. Are they using the same 12 MP camera sensor as used in the 2016 and 2017 versions? I have a feeling they will not be the best this year. If the rumored penta lens NOkia will come up, maybe not even the Pixel 3 will be able to beat them. At least this is what I suppose, but who knows, time will tell everything. :)

• AppleFan1989

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2018Apple are so boring as u can see it same frame design... yawning... moreWhy would you need a Micro SD card slot in the new iPhones LOL When it has 512GB Internal built in?

🤦‍♂️&­amp;#129318;‍♂️&a­mp;#129318;‍♂️

3300mAh battery on a 6.5" display... Yeah, apple is being cheap again with their specs...

To those who came to the first page of comments, let me know how much the phone has depreciated a couple years after 2018! Thanks!

• Alex

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2018lol 😂😂 this chipset even cant beat by hi... moreA11 is the most powerful chip at the moment and Huawei is the only company cheating at the benchmark :)

Apple are so boring as u can see it same frame design... yawning.. Samsung note 9 is the best phone I've use.. iphone still has no sd card to add storage that what apple dont know how to build it..

Looks like Huawei Nova 3 with oversized notch! LOL! People have moved beyond Apple....Good luck with the fictitious 60 Million Buyers of their expensive mobile!

Hahahahah apple turned into mediocre there, no longer innovative, the only added is Fast Charging which is too late about 5 years hahahahah

• svtrader

$1200 for 1080p?

BrokenLawShaw, 12 Sep 2018Already a 100% recycled design and looks like a trash bin with g... morelol 😂😂 this chipset even cant beat by hisilicon kirin 980

I feel like my s8+ is still better xD

well-done Apple.

Already a 100% recycled design and looks like a trash bin with glass. Non $1000+ worthy specs. Shame on you Apple.

• ddavid

what ? 3300 mah ?? don't tell me again your how strong your eco system are....... enough for you apple, tire of waiting for so long !! totally disappointed....

• Seif