Asus Google Nexus 7

Asus Google Nexus 7

• masoko

Simsib, 14 Jun 2015Nexus 7 sound volume is very low what is the solution JBL Charge 2 is the solution :-)

• Nexus 7

If Google sort out lollypop 5.1 , They will prove better than Apple , so Google sort it out I throw down the gauntlet, prove people wrong . Fix these problems on these devices . Or do an Apple and wash your hands and lose the sales, your choice . Use common sense

• nana

Please good afternoon how will I download WhatsApp telegram n others apps

• Simsib

Nexus 7 sound volume is very low what is the solution

• abby

How can i no to update the lollipop. My tablet very slow to download in playstore its always installing and i charge for 1day.it make me sick!! Please.help to fix it T.Y

• puneet

Guys if lollipop update is slow, please try turning off "Settings > language and input > Google Keyboard (current keyboard) > Gesture Typing > Dynamic floating preview". It should help!!!

Don't update it lollipop...it will get slow and will show hanging problems... And even its updated then downgrade it to KitKat..all your problems will be solved.

• JL

Migara, 04 May 2015Which one is better samsung tab4.7 or this Get the Nexus 7 2013 edition. This tablet has more memory than the tab4.

I bought ASUS 007 a month ago. Ringtone though kept on high it is not audible even at close range.

• GMM

Good work google! Thanks to not forget us and for the updates! If ill buy me one more android device will be nexus for sure! Enought LG for me and them damn policy for the updates! Still waiting the old 5.0.2 on ythe damn LG G2 and i got 5.1.1 on my old nexus 7

• Migara

Which one is better samsung tab4.7 or this

• Irfan

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2015I am aliha and i bsuggest u all to take asus google nexus 7 beca... moreAfter Upgrading I face many problems like slow charging, Slow boot and sometimes it hangs

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2015I don't think I'd purchase another of these. The battery life is... moreget an anker

• zakaria9

i love nexus
happy to google
best tablet

I am aliha and i bsuggest u all to take asus google nexus 7 because it is the best .....first i took a samsung tablet it was not good after every minute it was geting stuck but then i took nexus 7 and it proved to be the best....ůso plz buy a google nexus 7

• dobbs

I like it apart from the fact it keeps loading emails from years ago how can I stop this happening.

• Sarthak Mundra

dont take any asus google nexus tablet if it is android 4.1.1 jelly bean and can upgrade to 5.0.2 as i have taken asus google nexus 7 (2012) it is on the android 4.1.1 jelly bean and can upgrade to 5.0.2 lollipop and i have updated also to 5.0.2 and thne i m facing many problem... i update to 5.0.2 lollipop its processing is going slow hanging problem and many more...so please dont the the tab of asus google neexus tablet as it is having many problem.......i suggest everyone to go the the samsung,apple and many more.....so please dont take asus google nexus 7(2012) spically......

I don't think I'd purchase another of these. The battery life is abysmal, certainly no traveling with this unit, thank goodness I have a kindle

owais, 27 Mar 2015Hey guys.... Is this tablet upgradable to Android 5.0 lollipop o... moreYes....I got 5.1...Thank you

It was update official until lollipop 5.1