Asus ROG Phone 5

Asus ROG Phone 5

• Ki

Misa, 08 May 2022Bought on November 2021, wifi and hotspot went dead on Marc... moreSame as my phone

• Qui ck

Battery drains fast also excessive heating. Brand new. Such a waste of money and time. I went to service center for phone replacement but still the same issue

not recommend buy this rog 5. my rog 5 have issues with motherboard and still repair in service center.

• Misa

Bought on November 2021, wifi and hotspot went dead on March. Just enjoy this weapon for 5 months. It was still being repaired until no estimation time of completion. I have never been disappointed like this.

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2022In this price it's not worthy to buy this junk asus ro... moredid u buy the global version or tencent version? also where r u form?

• sultan

Surajit, 28 Mar 2022I am from Bangladesh. I manually updated my phone twice. Th... morebro i am from bd too... i want to buy an rog phone.. but i heard people saying the phone doesnt last long.. black screen,bad motherboard...etc.. also are u using tencent version or global version?

• Sin

I hope asu makes a asu tuf line of gaming smartphones too one day

I want more gaming smartphone options
not just asu rog 5 or asu zen phone 8 filp

• Cloete

Reality, 14 Apr 2022Stop making gigantic phones!!! Bring back the narrow 4-5&qu... moreThere is the iphone SE for that category only

• Sin

I hope asu makes a asu tuf line of gaming smartphones too one day

I want more gaming smartphone options
not just asu rog 5 or asu zen phone 8 filp

• Reality

Stop making gigantic phones!!! Bring back the narrow 4-5" phones with big batteries. This is absurd.

• JJ

Bought the phone may 20 , 2021 and the phone is totally dead exactly in a year april 10,2022

• Disappointed

With expensive phone but without 3D camera..not much satisfied !

At this point, I found the battery of this phone a rare breed, that capacity is something you'll see on budget midrangers like the Redmi 9T, but Asus thinks that a higher capacity on a gaming phone is absolutely better, that's why they placed in a 6k mAh battery for the ROG Phone 5 series

• Push

Finally got Android 12 on Indian version.

• Surajit

Push, 29 Mar 2022How did you manually updated? Did you download from the Lin... moreU don't need to extract from the zip file....u just download...move the downloaded zip file directly to the internal storage and restart the phone...it will automatically detect the upgrade.

• Push

Surajit, 28 Mar 2022I am from Bangladesh. I manually updated my phone twice. Th... moreHow did you manually updated? Did you download from the Link source provided which contains a zip file and after extraction nothing happens. Does anyone knows how to update?

• Surajit

Push, 23 Mar 2022Still waiting for Android 12 update on Indian model. Anyone... moreI am from Bangladesh. I manually updated my phone twice. They have released two updates of android 12. After first update my phone proximity sensor was malfunctioning. Phone screen got randomly black as I mention before in my previous comment. Than I calibrated the proximity sensor using a software named 'proximity sensor reset' which was downloaded from play store .And may be after the second update this problem got fixed. Mobile is functioning good till now and user interface of android 12 is feeling good.

• Push

Still waiting for Android 12 update on Indian model. Anyone knows when will the update arrive?

• KdeK

WiFi not working after update to Android 12

• Surajit

Updated to Android 12..after that facing problem sudden black screen...screen turns black after phone call is cut and doesn't come back to normal whatever I do.Than I have to force restart the device. What's the solution?