Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

• Dan Tran

Guys, I am wondering if I should get the ROG 2 or the Samsung S10+. I am aiming for a great camera for filming as well as decent hardware for gaming...

SERALY, 25 Feb 2020Can some one tell me where can I find offer for full packaged (p... moreAll accessories are sold separately! You'll only get the Aero Active Cooler I'm the box.

• SERALY

Can some one tell me where can I find offer for full packaged (phone + accessories)
All sites which I have visited they only offer phone and that's it...

Or I need to buy everything separately?

• SAI KUMAR ANNEPU

should i wait for this phone or shell i buy an other phone , am confused pless tell me

• wew

My Display broke in just one drop. and no where to fixed. it. hayst. I only enjoyed it for 1 month

Suffered my first drop today. Was like 5 feet high and left a dent on the top right edge. Whoa. The bubble on the edges of the TPU case didn't save it from dent but definitely this was way less than if I had the aerocase.

Thank God the sensors are working fine.

• Mark

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2020The best phone ever produced, The King of the Mobile Phones. Tr... moreIf u dont care too much about the camwra and in call volume, then yes it is.

specs wise, whats the difference between the strix version and tencent version?

anonymous, 12 Feb 2020I don't want to get a job until i have my driver's license, whic... morethis comment moved me, all the best my boiiiiiiiiii

The best phone ever produced, The King of the Mobile Phones.
True beast!

• anonymous

I don't want to get a job until i have my driver's license, which means i don't have the money to buy this phone. i really want it, but i'll have to wait for the ROG Phone 3

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020Pi Music Player. Paired up with a pair of DTS headphones and you... morethank you :)

Vincent loo, 12 Feb 2020So far I used rog 2 is very good than my xiaomi mi 6 Smooth 120... morePi Music Player. Paired up with a pair of DTS headphones and you're good to go!

• Vincent loo

So far I used rog 2 is very good than my xiaomi mi 6
Smooth 120hz but also cost your battery for a smooth experience and sound is good and also without that ugly tencentgames logo
I just realized ROG2 didn't have music player so someone can suggest me a good music player app in Google play?

• generisk

picking mine up today, anything people want me to test?

• Gokul

GSAMUniverse, 04 Feb 2020I think I wanted to reply to you as well, but I already replied ... moreThis is totally fake because I checking every day they show only out of stock not available in your pin code

• Gokul

Faadunga, 06 Feb 2020no, it isn't available. when you enter the pincode it will show ... moreAm waiting too long to buy Rog 2 but j cant, they show in flipkart not available in your pin code that only show, this is so disappointed to me some times I think to buy black shark 2 or Nubia red magic 3, finally am waiting to 3 weeks only again they not available in my pin code I definitely buy other products this way Asus lose all the customer, my pin code is 600005 pls check it what they show in flipkart

• elcolo

anyone experiencing network issues on their tencent version? like no 4g+ support(band 18)

RaJ, 07 Feb 2020Sorry then bro. i thought it is available. hope to be available ... moreUsing the Air Triggers (i normally use the claw/pinch method both thumb and index fingers) takes some getting used to but after a day or two i doubt i'll ever play mobile FPS without the air triggers ever again especially in Call of Duty. Though there is a slight delay, probably a few milliseconds with the air triggers, but its borderline unnoticeable.