Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

What do users who have 2 months already have with rog phone 2?

nuz, 28 Oct 2019hey does it come with plastic screen like protector against scra... moreWhen you unwrap the factory plastics from unboxing, there was nothing further applied to the screen. But Gorilla Glass 6 is strong enough to withstand scratches to a certain extent. It wouldn't hurt to further enhance protection though...

• nuz

d3m0nedge, 27 Oct 2019I've only owned the ROG Phone 2 for 3 weeks only. Using it as a ... morehey does it come with plastic screen like protector against scratch out of the box?

• MinDFreaKIQ

zrx, 25 Oct 2019i had the tencent version for few days. its already an overkill ... morePls can u confirm to me that the tencent version supports arabic language?

DMX, 27 Oct 2019This is a bit worrying, there are people reporting dust input to... moreI've only owned the ROG Phone 2 for 3 weeks only. Using it as a daily driver with a third party case, tempered glass for the front, and a Skinomi skin for the back. I did the same when I got my hands on the OG ROG Phone in January. And for both (so far), I've not experienced any dust build up in the camera units whatsoever.

This is a bit worrying, there are people reporting dust input to the rog phone 2 device

Acnologia, 27 Oct 2019I know it's not IP certified, but is it water and dust resistant... moreHave a read here - https://www.getdroidtips.com/is-asus-rog-phone-2­-gaming-waterproof-device/

Hopefully this article will answer your questions.

• Acnologia

sonicpower, 15 Oct 2019I bought this phone after taking in consideration OnePlus 7T, Re... moreHey there friend,i got a question for you,you seem to have experiences with this phone,tell me,is it dust resistant?It's important to me cause of my job and i'm currently using the HTC U12 plus,even though i love it,i miss the headphone jack,and especially those specs are damn tempting...i'm afraid if i get the rog 2,dust will mess up the speakers...had this problem back with the HTC M8...

• Acnologia

I know it's not IP certified, but is it water and dust resistant?(especially dust because of my job)
Also does it have better camera than let's say my HTC U12 Plus?

• Alex

Tarek, 26 Oct 2019using Tencent version with flashed global rom. This phone is so ... morei have the 12/512 global version of it and just received updates in 1 day on Wednesday.
and it pushed the security patch to august, you might want to check if ota updates is working after converting the rom to global

• Tarek

using Tencent version with flashed global rom. This phone is so so smooth. Buttery all over. Just one thing that gives me a bit pain, security updates are still showing June 2019. Otherwise the phone is extra ordinary.

I am very disappointed asus not bring 8/128 variant to malaysia like they did in india.12/512@1tb variant is kinda for a rich ppl.and not everyone can afford that..

• dmx

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2019had this for few days gaming: 9/10 UI: 6/10 antutu: 481K ... moreYour comment looks like a typical fanboy of some other brand, the specialty of the device is to play if but you can also use it for everything a cell phone is used and more if it is an android device

• Panda

RaJ, 21 Oct 2019Can anyone please inform me that whether it has built-in call re... moreYes, it has.

• zrx

Nazmul hasan ridoy, 24 Oct 2019I need global version rog phone 2. How to buy in this phone.i had the tencent version for few days. its already an overkill dude. u dont need 12gb ram

had this for few days
gaming: 9/10
UI: 6/10

antutu: 481K

if ure not using this phone for gaming, think twice before buying

• RaJ

Nazmul hasan ridoy, 24 Oct 2019I need global version rog phone 2. How to buy in this phone.You can try some shops at Bashundhara City like KRY International, Brothers Electronics etc. they can import for you. have a look at their FB pages, and inbox/call them. this might help. though I havent seen anyone bringing this model yet. but it can bE..

• Nazmul hasan ridoy

I need global version rog phone 2. How to buy in this phone.

• Nazmul hasan ridoy

Please help me.. I need asus rog officials version.. Bt this not available in my country..i am from bangladesh..bt how to buy in this phone...please suggest me...please😪

• RaJ

Arun, 22 Oct 2019THIS is a GAMING phone. do u need a 855+ for call recording!Thanks for the confirmation guys. And Arun, I am willing to buy this phone and call recording is needed by me, that's why i was just getting confirmed. Because it is not only a gaming device but also a mobile phone, and recording is one of the functions of a mobile phone. I won't only buy it for gaming but also for calling, so it is totally fine to ask/look for that option. CheerS..