Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

• xebtria

thinking about buying this phone.
is it worth buying this phone for the battery life? I most likely would run it in 60hz anyways only, and I would not play a lot of games anyways, at least not very power intensive games, so the battery should be quite beefy. I know that for pure battery power there are stronger phones, but it still is relatively slick and is quite up to standard with the rest of the phone as well, so that's why I am considering it.

is it planned to be updated to 10.0 as well, or will it remain 9.0 a long time?

• Love the Community

RoG Phone II Users, please check out the YouTube channel Bobby Pratts. He has a detailed video on how to upgrade your converted WW Tencent phones, unlock many features, fully convert to all have Worldwide fingerprint and manual updates. Just watch and do from start to finish.

• nuz

Nik, 10 Jan 2020I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this doubt.... morei got samsung level over connect to it through wirelessly, it sound mind blowing, just turn on bluetooth effect and customize your bass ok my tip for ya

• KR

P.A.U.L., 02 Jan 2020No prob man. Took me too long to decide too which phone I have t... moreyeah i also heard about it and was planning to make a small dust filtet or covered it then test temperature between the two

• Bruce

Nik, 10 Jan 2020I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this doubt.... moreROG 2 is a lot better than 7t. Rog 2 have headphone jack,fm radio, 19.5:1 screen ratio which wil make the phone look more proportional than 20:1, and no notch

• Nik

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this doubt.
I am confused between This Phone and One Plus 7T...they both satisfy all my criterias except that 7T doesn't have a headphone jack.
However I would want to knw few things...
1. Which Phone is wider...phones today are becoming narrow and long...I prefer wide ones both for videos and typing. Not comfortable with narrow phones.

2. Which has best Amoled amongst these 2?

3. Do bluetooth headphones give good sound reproduction as compared to wired ones while using 320 kbps and flac tracks?

I hate the notch on one plus and it also doesn't have headphone jack. Where as Asus seems the best bang for the buck but I have never seen anyone I know use it.

• nuz

Zoz, 07 Jan 2020Isn't it a bit heavy for 240 gm , it can take my pants and go? buy handbag with extra large space

• nuz

Nelson, 09 Jan 2020Could someone tell me if I can use 30W charger on Tencent versio... moresure why not.. but it will not included in the box for cheaper ver

• Nelson

Could someone tell me if I can use 30W charger on Tencent version? Many thanks.

Alex, 07 Jan 2020the only 2 things that could bother me on this phone. 1 is the ... moreThis is true. There is red tint issue and I've known it all along before I bought the phone. I try to minimize using grey on some areas or just adjust the brightness.

Another issue is some units got dust on wide angle lens. I got mine and put some tape on the 'exhaust' just to be sure dust/vapor don't get inside the phone.

Not sure about the white line issue, what is that?

It is indeed heavy that when I hold other phones, they feel really light.

• Alex

Qqbear, 07 Jan 2020Hello guys, Just wondering, on a personal user side, what is ... morethe only 2 things that could bother me on this phone.
1 is the size of the thing as it doesn't fit in most pockets.
The other thing that most people seem to be ignoring or are in denial is the issue with the screen.
When it is on 120hz or 90hz you have a redish tint on the colors when it is set between 0-30% brightness.
Even though it is the first phone with a 120hz amoled screen it is not perfect and most people dont want to admin that.

• airfox

I just spoke with ASUS official shop in Singapore asking them why are this phone sold out in all the authorised distributor and when will they bring in new shipment. They told me this phone is officially discontinued from the manufacturing. No more stock available in future. Anybody else also heard about this ?

• Zoz

Isn't it a bit heavy for 240 gm , it can take my pants and go?

• Qqbear

Hello guys,

Just wondering, on a personal user side, what is the disadvantage of this phone? And unavoidable issues encountered by other users (white line, etc)?

Harpreet singh, 05 Jan 2020Hlo i am harpreet from india.i want a 12gb ram in asus rog phone... moreSnapdragon 855+ running at 2.96Ghz maximum.

• nuz

Harpreet singh, 05 Jan 2020Hlo i am harpreet from india.i want a 12gb ram in asus rog phone... moreget out of the cave, read newspaper or article on this babe fone k

• Harpreet singh

Hlo i am harpreet from india.i want a 12gb ram in asus rog phone 2 but the price is high so i will decide that i am buy after 2 year then the price is decrease.my phone is samsung j2(2016) this phone is slow and this phone is in 2017.but my question is many phone did not mention the speed (ex-1.99ghz) so that asus rog 2 have show the phone speed or not.many phone did not mention is like samsung my brother buy samsung a50 but this phone is not show the phone speed only show that snapdragon 513 but this phone is slow because this phone did not mention the speed so i will question that asus rog phone 2 have show the processor or not.but other everything it will be the best.please answer this question...

• Mac

Greatest phone i've ever used

trajcevasilev94, 26 Jul 2019Are you going to play Games underwater? What's the whole hassle... moreit's a gaming phone and not a diver's phone anyway

Dejong, 03 Jan 2020Is there a way to enable the led light above the screen for noti... moreFound out that you need to enable both from display and app notif settings. Mine got blinking lights for notifs and steady light when charging.