Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

• JK Morningstar

Vincent loo, 20 Jan 2020May i asking ROG2 you can customize your icon or change theme ? ... moreYes you can! you can also select the classic android theme if you dont like the aggressive default theme by ROG II.

• Vincent loo

May i asking ROG2 you can customize your icon or change theme ?
i was planning to buy ROG 2 Malaysia version "tencent edtion" after Chinese new year?

• Ming

best phone so far

• RaJ

Vimal85, 19 Jan 2020Thank you very much for the information. Pleasure. I also had this option needed. So i also queried about this before purchasinG :p ..

RaJ, 19 Jan 2020Yes siR ..Thank you very much for the information.

• nAtr0n

no Band 66 or 71... sigh... support all the US bands please!

• RaJ

Vimal85, 19 Jan 2020Hello .... Does this phone have in-built call recorder without a... moreYes siR ..

• Vimal85

Hello .... Does this phone have in-built call recorder without any restriction.

Hi i would to know if the audio quality is it loud? Or good when you plugged-in earphones and does all products suffer from red tint issue?

• Zack

Glow, 18 Jan 2020Any idea how am I be able to hear my own voice while recording t... moreProbably genie only record internal sounds. That is why you cant hear your own voice.

• Glow

Any idea how am I be able to hear my own voice while recording the pubg game using the genie.i can hear the in game sound and my teammates voice except for myself.

Anon, 17 Jan 2020You can't!Always display...on/off

• Anon

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2020how to remove clock on lock screen ?? You can't!

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2020Come to indonesia mate..In Indonesia are 12 GB ram version already out?

Nik, 10 Jan 2020I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this doubt.... more1. Is that camera important for you? Go for oneplus
2. If you need fast performance and long lasting battery life then go for ROG

Cheers mate.

Lol, 14 Jan 2020I just saw at asus website. Its out of stock. Come to indonesia mate..

P.A.U.L., 16 Jan 2020Same with mine, got beefy battery life. Sometimes I would play s... morehow to remove clock on lock screen ??

xebtria, 13 Jan 2020thinking about buying this phone. is it worth buying this phon... moreSame with mine, got beefy battery life. Sometimes I would play straight during late evenings and would sleep while gaming. In the morning, the battery is still enough for me to play while commuting to work. The battery would usually last for 1 day and 10 hours upwards in my case. Things I do are.

-Playing epic seven game which is somehow battery draining while on mobile data.
-while gaming, I have my BT headset connected and listening to music(aptx). Most are flac files. Not sure if this adds more cpu usage.
-facebook/streaming videos. Youtube doesn't drain that much.
-taking videos/photos randomly.
-location service always on.
-120fps. 60fps is now no go for me.

If I don't play that much, I would still get 2 days easily just browsing or with social media.

• Anon

xebtria, 13 Jan 2020thinking about buying this phone. is it worth buying this phon... moreI get 3 days battery life with the screen at 60Hz, no gaming, but with common daily use. 2 days minimum with some heavy video streaming and occasional gameplay with the screen at 120Hz.

• Lol

airfox, 07 Jan 2020I just spoke with ASUS official shop in Singapore asking them wh... moreI just saw at asus website. Its out of stock.