Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

• Malik

Super great phone

• Love the Community

dcm, 30 Dec 2019You are better off with the Strix version 8/128 GB. No need to m... moreHe should get the Strix version. I bought the Tencent version at the start of September and it was just only last week when I started tinkering the phone like fully converting a CN phone to WW and unlocking many features that didn't work on the first Global firmware.

• dcm

KR, 30 Dec 2019now i really want to buy this fon but i cant afford the 12/512 b... moreYou are better off with the Strix version 8/128 GB. No need to mess around the OS.

• KR

P.A.U.L., 29 Dec 2019About the speakers, they are excellent. They provide real good s... morenow i really want to buy this fon but i cant afford the 12/512 because its almost $1000. so i'll just get the tencent version because its only $600.

P.A.U.L., 29 Dec 2019Yes it can, but I was talking about the ability to multimark jus... moreThats what i mean. You can multimark with just sliding the pics

• Alan

Using this phone is joy and happiness

Hey guys
I just got my chance to buy a new phone ????
So I came here to take your advice
What do you think is better
Black shark2 pro at 12 ram /256 storage at 550$
Or
Rog phone 2 8 ram /128 storage at 565$
Please if you haven't tried any of them don't reply

Asus Elite Edition 12/512 My experience is mixed after a few days of use, but overall it is a disappointment. Positive: Nice device live. Its weight is serious (240grams), but in a moment I got used to it. It is material and of good quality, not contentious. Jack socket, FM radio. Great sound in the ear. The external stereo speaker is really brutal, though there's no slight bass. The device is unconscious fast. I risk h being one of the fastest android devices. The gameplay is magnificent. Negative: The display is clearly disappointing. No peak Amoled unfortunately. There is a 120Hz refresh here or there which gives fluidity, of course, but I am not satisfied with the color correctness, the luminosity. If Samsung is over saturated, it will underperform. Although the battery is 6000, poorly optimized, it really is approx. 6-7 hours of SOT can be obtained, which is certainly not enough. The camera is of very medium quality. 10/7 for good light conditions, 10 / 4-5 for poor light conditions. It is very susceptible to warming, even though the cooling system is miraculous. The value for money is poor.

KR, 25 Dec 2019thanks for the reply man wanna get this fon for the battery life... moreAbout the speakers, they are excellent. They provide real good stereo effect and there is outdoor mode option which will further increase the volume. I haven't tried the other audio options but I have aptx headset. Playback is real good.

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2019You can multi mark in the gallery bruhYes it can, but I was talking about the ability to multimark just by sliding thru the items you are marking. Marking 10-50 photos by tapping each can be a bit tedious.

I got the 12GB/512GB version.

itsvirus, 20 Dec 2019Am planning to buy one via flipkart india .. which model do u gu... moreTencent version available in other countries.
In india, they launched global variant at 38k.

jamesabraham, 27 Dec 2019How's the battery drain in 30 minutes when playing PUBG while in... more3.5hrs PUBG at ultra settings.
40 percent battery drain

• Pierre

Nice phone,,amazing performance and battery life

Joseph, 28 Dec 2019I bought this phone for its gaming performance with original Aer... moreCheck this case out:

I've been using it since I got mine in October. I highly recommend it!

• Joseph

I bought this phone for its gaming performance with original Aerocase two months ago. The case looks cool, but it left the sides exposed, lack of full protection. I hope to buy a bumper, any recommendation? Transparent TPU is excluded, for it easily gets dirty and turns yellow.

How's the battery drain in 30 minutes when playing PUBG while in 60 Hz or 120 Hz?

• Alexander

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019help me find top5 case for rog2 pleaseeeee There are few choices for it, but you can find some on Amazon. For my personal stance, i prefer bumper case.

• Anastasia

Beautiful phone, and very powerfull to play game

• Bamboozled

Melwis, 17 Dec 2019So I ordered the Strix Edition model for around €700 that has b... moreHi guys, just wanted let you know to NOT buy the Trencent Game version. I had this one, shipped it back after 2 days.

The thing gets hot from nothing, I have a huawei mate 10 pro as well, same tasks didn't make it even warm. As for the Asus Trencent Games ROG2 Some minor stuff made the phone HOT, like really hot. Uncomfortable to hold hot.

I first noticed it when charging, then while playing some games. It is definitely not as advertised, so do not buy that version.

I have now ordered the actual Asus republic of gamer edition for 920 euro, will arrive soon, I hope this problem doesn't exist with the original one, the price is high, so if this one sucks as well I will get a Note 10+ instead.