Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Did i do something wrong ?
my build number was WW_16.0631.1910.64_0

d3m0nedge, 20 Mar 2020My update did not affect any data stored on my phone, and e... morenonono when i get update successful and it was tell me to restart my phone and didn't warn me about anything and then i just restart my phone goes automatic factory reset.
i was downloading "Version Android 10 downgrade to P" to update android 10 from this website https://www.asus.com/Phone/ROG-Phone-II/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Vincent Loo, 19 Mar 2020hmm i really regret to update to android 10 because it say ... moreMy update did not affect any data stored on my phone, and everything is working as expected since.

If you perform a factory reset on the phone yourself, it will tell you that everything will be deleted.

d3m0nedge, 19 Mar 2020I like to have the latest and greatest. But that doesn't me... morehmm i really regret to update to android 10 because it say was successful to update after i restart my phone and then shit happen that goes factory reset my phone i thought just was a update wont deleted all my data and wechat chat history and i didn't back up because i don't know how to back up my phone and then i check my phone didn't updated android 10 this is most piss me off

Vincent Loo, 19 Mar 2020Hmm it is worth to upgrade to android 10 ?I like to have the latest and greatest. But that doesn't mean better. For me, I had minor issues with the camera not saving images. Maybe because I was switching between apps to fast after snapping. Android 10 seems to have resolved that.

I have noticed that when I press the home button from any loaded app, then the square button, the last loaded app would automatically disappear (automatically swipes itself up) to show that it automatically closed. Load another another app then press square again and you'll see it still in the background.

d3m0nedge, 18 Mar 2020The OTA update doesn't seem to trigger. But if you scroll d... moreHmm it is worth to upgrade to android 10 ?

d3m0nedge, 18 Mar 2020The OTA update doesn't seem to trigger. But if you scroll d... moreit's wont break my phone because i tried to install android 10 another way ?
and that firmware is india version but my phone is Malaysia version bro

• SHIVA Prakash

I got yesterday 18/3/2020 android 10 updated butter smooth some features is updated

Vincent Loo, 18 Mar 2020May i ask when Rog2 will get update to android 10 i just no... moreYep, it's true

The OTA update doesn't seem to trigger. But if you scroll down in the comments, you'll find the link to Asus' support page for the phone with a link for the update!

May i ask when Rog2 will get update to android 10 i just now google about rog 2 Android 10 and they say release date is 17/3/2020 is that true ?

• Love the Community

Sekuk, 14 Mar 2020Just not rog phone 2..trust me..you will hate yourself ever... moreIf you don't mind these niggles, then it's the best phone of 2019. DAC just as strong as LG's famous QuadDAC/Sabre DAC, loudest dual speakers ever on a smartphone and etc.

• Sekuk

ven, 14 Mar 2020going to get new phone one plus 7t, samsung s10 lite, asus... moreJust not rog phone 2..trust me..you will hate yourself everyday for buying rog phone 2..lots of bugs..lack of customization..bad software

• RaJ

jamesabraham, 10 Mar 2020https://www.asus.com/id/Phone/ROG-Phone-II/HelpDesk_BIOS/ h... moreThanks alot James, but i was asking about OTA updates/update notification. though i updated mine manuallY ..

• RaJ

Rocky, 13 Mar 2020Nice review!πŸ‘ŒπŸ»..I m non gamer and want to take it as my dai... moreThere is call recording available already. I am using that. Go to dialer then go the option from upper right menu. Then click on Settings > Calls > Advanced > Call Recording. Hope that helps. CheerS..

• ven

going to get new phone
one plus 7t, samsung s10 lite, asus rog 2
any recommendation/opinion between this phones.

• Rocky

Hang Jibat, 03 Mar 2020My rog 2 been used almost 4month. What I can say the perfor... moreNice review!πŸ‘ŒπŸ»..I m non gamer and want to take it as my daily driver. But problem is- 1) there is no telephoto lens in camera & 2) no built in call recorder.

I need to record overseas call (conversation) for my business reason and that’s why call recorder needed badly. And also love to take photo, so zoom required. So should I buy it or Realme x2 pro? Thanks

• Love the Community

For those who frequent XDA and has a fully converted Tencent version, get the Asus Updater APK. That's how I got the Android 10 update.

Security Patch is of January 2020.

RaJ, 10 Mar 2020Anyone got Android 10 updatE??..https://www.asus.com/id/Phone/ROG-Phone-II/HelpDesk_BIOS/ here's the link. Download the WW-17.0210.2001.60 version on 2020/03/09. The size is 2,25 GB.

• RaJ

Anyone got Android 10 updatE??..