Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

KR, 30 Dec 2019now i really want to buy this fon but i cant afford the 12/... moreI would have got the tencent but it's not available in my country, just the 512GB and 1TB. Wouldn't want to buy from offshore because of warranty.

I already had multiple accidental drops but everything is fine. I use a cheap case for now but planning to buy one with better design. I only use the aero case at office because there is carpet there.

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2019Thats what i mean. You can multimark with just sliding the picsGreat! Tried it just now. It truly has the feature. Nice! Just different approach because with this phone, need to tap and hold first to start sliding. On Huawei/iOS, just slide. Happy new year.

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2019Please read a few of the past postings, you'll find all you... moreHi, thank for reply, ya I saw some, but they are different comment, so good so bad, so look for more opinions

• Ken

sonicpower, 15 Oct 2019I bought this phone after taking in consideration OnePlus 7... moreHi, so that call sound quality is very good?

• KR

dcm, 30 Dec 2019You are better off with the Strix version 8/128 GB. No need... moreyeah i just know about the strix and its better because its already global version.. thanks man! haha..

Ken, 31 Dec 2019Hi all, thinking to buy tencent version. Just have question... morePlease read a few of the past postings, you'll find all your answers there (instead of having to post the same questions over and over again).

• Ken

Hi all, thinking to buy tencent version. Just have questions

1. Do this screen easier break even drop from no really high?

2 is that call sound quality really bad?

3 I not heavy gamer, do you think go to buy this phone for daily use?

• Malik

Super great phone

• Love the Community

dcm, 30 Dec 2019You are better off with the Strix version 8/128 GB. No need... moreHe should get the Strix version. I bought the Tencent version at the start of September and it was just only last week when I started tinkering the phone like fully converting a CN phone to WW and unlocking many features that didn't work on the first Global firmware.

• dcm

KR, 30 Dec 2019now i really want to buy this fon but i cant afford the 12/... moreYou are better off with the Strix version 8/128 GB. No need to mess around the OS.

• KR

P.A.U.L., 29 Dec 2019About the speakers, they are excellent. They provide real g... morenow i really want to buy this fon but i cant afford the 12/512 because its almost $1000. so i'll just get the tencent version because its only $600.

P.A.U.L., 29 Dec 2019Yes it can, but I was talking about the ability to multimar... moreThats what i mean. You can multimark with just sliding the pics

• Alan

Using this phone is joy and happiness

Hey guys
I just got my chance to buy a new phone ????
So I came here to take your advice
What do you think is better
Black shark2 pro at 12 ram /256 storage at 550$
Or
Rog phone 2 8 ram /128 storage at 565$
Please if you haven't tried any of them don't reply

Asus Elite Edition 12/512 My experience is mixed after a few days of use, but overall it is a disappointment. Positive: Nice device live. Its weight is serious (240grams), but in a moment I got used to it. It is material and of good quality, not contentious. Jack socket, FM radio. Great sound in the ear. The external stereo speaker is really brutal, though there's no slight bass. The device is unconscious fast. I risk h being one of the fastest android devices. The gameplay is magnificent. Negative: The display is clearly disappointing. No peak Amoled unfortunately. There is a 120Hz refresh here or there which gives fluidity, of course, but I am not satisfied with the color correctness, the luminosity. If Samsung is over saturated, it will underperform. Although the battery is 6000, poorly optimized, it really is approx. 6-7 hours of SOT can be obtained, which is certainly not enough. The camera is of very medium quality. 10/7 for good light conditions, 10 / 4-5 for poor light conditions. It is very susceptible to warming, even though the cooling system is miraculous. The value for money is poor.

KR, 25 Dec 2019thanks for the reply man wanna get this fon for the battery... moreAbout the speakers, they are excellent. They provide real good stereo effect and there is outdoor mode option which will further increase the volume. I haven't tried the other audio options but I have aptx headset. Playback is real good.

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2019You can multi mark in the gallery bruhYes it can, but I was talking about the ability to multimark just by sliding thru the items you are marking. Marking 10-50 photos by tapping each can be a bit tedious.

I got the 12GB/512GB version.

itsvirus, 20 Dec 2019Am planning to buy one via flipkart india .. which model do... moreTencent version available in other countries.
In india, they launched global variant at 38k.

jamesabraham, 27 Dec 2019How's the battery drain in 30 minutes when playing PUBG whi... more3.5hrs PUBG at ultra settings.
40 percent battery drain