Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

900 Euros yet no SD card slot for backup?
DOA.

Copy the cat, 23 Jul 2019I wait till it exploded lolIt's not Samsung. It's R.O.G!

• Martin

ROG 2 phone just launched at China, price as below,
8GB+128GB = RMB3499
12GBGB+512GB = RMB5999

• KOSOVA

I hope they would relase games like gta V or other like god of war

Ade, 22 Jul 2019Pressure sensor???Pleasure sensor (lenny face)

melayuCELAKA, 23 Jul 2019u buy this just for play clash of clan?????...are u serius??????... moreI'd rather have a revolutionary 120 mhz refresh AMOLED screen that is first seen in the industry than some Tablet with SD 855.But then again your level of education is only capped to screen size than quality and fluidity and battery size which can be easily compensated with a battery bank cover (also 4-6k mah)

u buy this just for play clash of clan?????...are u serius???????...better i buy energizer p18k can lasting 1month plus rather just play game only for 3 hour...hahahah

• Dawn

rahiana97, 23 Jul 2019its gaming phone what you expect? 4 camera? hahaand what you expect with that gaming phone . . android games are not that good LOL

• anata

what are you wish to play in that phon . . pubg, mobile legend?? LOL . . .
I prefer to buy Nintendo Switch if the main purpose are gaming 🤣🤣🤣

I wait till it exploded lol

Z458921.3, 22 Jul 2019An amazing smartphone but Dual camera set up is already outdated... moreits gaming phone what you expect? 4 camera? haha

sohail shafayat, 22 Jul 20196.6" 18:9 1440p would have been great, and of course a telephoto... moreGPU can't play games in that High Resolution

This phone is a Beast
we consumers who care about products should appreciate Asus for being soo innovative
The have pushed all the limits
Hope we share info about this phone make other manufacturers also aware we need these things in a phone

• Abcd

BigDisplay, 22 Jul 2019I take the battery, the rest i dont care at all.This battery is not much as promising because of 240hz display & overclock 855cpu. This may be equal as 3400/3500mah.

BigDisplay, 22 Jul 2019I take the battery, the rest i dont care at all.Your username says otherwise.

• Denver

No waterproof

• kevin

1core 3.0hz _ jesuss!!

By far the best gaming phone, specs wise everything is there except sdcard slot, but as a gamer, don't need memory expansion, game data will be saved in Google Play.

So I had an "ideal" smartphone in my head, and I thought the Red Magic 3 met that requirement... but this phone beats all of it, in all categories (at a higher price as expected).
The ideal features for me are:
- Large battery, check
- Nice big screen, check
- Latest Specs, check,
- above 60hz screen, double check,
- Front facing speaker, YES! Check

It may not look as cool with the chin and forehead, but in practicality, it looks amazing. Might sell my Pixel 3 XL to get this bad boy. Only real loss I will get is camera quality which I dont use that often anyways.

Z458921.3, 22 Jul 2019An amazing smartphone but Dual camera set up is already outdated... moreEh, I wouldn't consider the amount of cameras as the prerequisite for being "outdate". Majority of people in the tech world (reviewers, entusiasts etc) would agree that the Pixel 3 lineup has the best camera in a phone, and that is only a single camera setup.

Albeit, these cameras are probably average, but this phone was not aimed at a market focuses on the the camera quality.