Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

• d3m0n_edge

Hopefully I can get my hands on this in time for Mario Kart Tour. Those AirTriggers should give us the upper hand.

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2019This is a no-compromise phone. You get everything Better than... moreNo SD card slot and no FM radio, so no you don't get everything, and these are necessary for a main phone. This is a gaming toy - a VERY nice gaming toy, but not worth it if I still need another device...

Vhh , 05 Sep 2019Can't believed 6000mah only 6 hours play time . that's the case you use 120hz
90hz is like 7 to 8
60hz is near 10

• Vhh

Can't believed 6000mah only 6 hours play time .

This is a no-compromise phone. You get everything

Better than the galaxy note 10 and Oneplus 7 pro

• Tsar

Spayesh, 04 Sep 2019Hello people, i like this phone too much everything super cool, ... moreYou can order it from Aliexpress

Spayesh, 04 Sep 2019Hello people, i like this phone too much everything super cool, ... moreThe International version is not yet available. The International ROG Phone 2 Elite 256GB/512GB come out sometime this month (September). The International ROG Phone 2 Ultimate 1TB edition comes out sometime October and is ASUS direct from their online store only from what I have seen online.

• Spayesh

Hello people, i like this phone too much everything super cool, can someone tell me where i can buy it from internet i am from bulgaria (europe) and i want global version.

• Romeo

super perfect phone

ASUS IFA PRESS EVENT 2019
... live from Berlin, Germany on 4th September 2019, 1pm (UTC+2

• Love the Community

NickName_Optional, 03 Sep 2019Any downsides/con for the tencent version? None that it matters to me. My phone was flashed to Global Rom from China Rom before being imported. So far the phone's stuck in June 2019 update. The rest of the people who has the Tencent or Original version will let you know.

• NickName_Optional

Love the Community, 01 Sep 2019I have the RoG Phone II Tencent Version and it does have FM Radio.Any downsides/con for the tencent version?

• Love the Community

Legion, 02 Sep 2019Contacted Asus enquiring about system DSP (EQ) and Bluetooth - s... moreHahahaha. Now go out there and buy some thick wired Audio-Technica/Sennheiser/AKG/V-Modas.

• Camry

it's a super phone

• Legion

Contacted Asus enquiring about system DSP (EQ) and Bluetooth - system DSP in ROG Phone2 does NOT support Bluetooth! So the system DSP in a high-end phone costing near £1000 at the back end of 2019 doesn't support Bluetooth when every crappy third-party EQ app does? I'm astonished, and it puts an end to my interest in ROG Phone 2.

zerocool, 30 Aug 2019no fm radio? wtf!I have the RoG Phone II Tencent Version and it does have FM Radio.

• Mamble

When i can buy in japan or amazon of japan?

Do tencent version support HDR10?

• rein

anyone knows the difference between the tencent 512 variant with the global 512 variant? does it have the same cellular band? i've done research and cant see a complete specs of the tencent 12/512 variant

• Tery

I've ordered it..Can't wait to hold this phone