Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL

Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL

• Republic

Hagoromo, 13 Jan 2021Yes, many apple fans laughed at this, but this is cuz it�... moreLike apple released an ultra gaming phine ir whatsoever..even samsung is the toppest company you know lol

Carmanen , 18 Jan 2021Sadly that's true but i still love my original ROG pho... moreAfter you said it I noticed that ROG 1's battery life is very poor..

• Carmanen

Hagoromo, 13 Jan 2021Yes, many apple fans laughed at this, but this is cuz it�... moreSadly that's true but i still love my original ROG phone! Can't see many flaws in it... well, battery life could be better.

Carmanen , 11 Jan 2021Asus has just confirmed that this phone will not get Androi... moreYes, many apple fans laughed at this, but this is cuz it's only Asus' first experimental gamin' phone and they just didn't put much effort on it.

• Omeg 360

i think rog phone 1 2 3 it the best phone it look cool and i think it worth it

• Carmanen

Asus has just confirmed that this phone will not get Android 10 but it didn't surprise me. Just wanted to share this info to all original ROG phone users.

Hi! this motherboard rog phone support in Galaxy Note4 (amazing replacement) just solder flexible connector into amoled samsung

• Ethan

Ad-hoc offering from a motherboard maker looking to cash in on the lucrative mobile phone market. The phones are not expected to last more than 3-4 years tops, plagued by uncompetitive pricing, bloatware and system boards prone to failure (constant phone restart).

• Carmanen

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020Im looking for a audio phone and daily normal uses (no gamm... moreShort answer, yes! I’ve had this phone since early 2019 and it’s audio features are as great as gaming features and battery life is solid for everyday use.

Im looking for a audio phone and daily normal uses (no gamming) with great battery for a very good price, would you guys recomend this for 400$?

Rsza89, 21 Sep 2020Is it possible to use the dual sim as 1 sim and 1 micro sd?... moreNo

• Rsza89

Is it possible to use the dual sim as 1 sim and 1 micro sd??? Or is that not possible???

• Carmanen

vans, 13 Jun 2020pls tell me that this phone is upgradeable to android 10That remains to be seen, nothing is confirmed yet but it's possible. Pie update took some sweet time so if Android 10 is coming, it's going to be Q4 2020.

• Jaguarr

How is the camera on this? Can someone let me know please

pls tell me that this phone is upgradeable to android 10

• edzraradzy

Matte, 29 May 2020I had the same problem updating my ROG Phone. Got some answ... morethankyou bro you saved my life omg

• Matte

K1D606, 20 May 2020I recently bought this phone unlocked from Amazon and I am ... moreI had the same problem updating my ROG Phone. Got some answers on the ASUS Zentalk forum. What I did:
I was on WW-15.1618.1810.77 and phone did not update automatically, but when I first downloaded WW-15.1630.1907.98 manually the phone started to pick up the updates after that. Now I am on Android 9 and have the latest version.

Another user on the forum said this to me:
Upgrade in the following order.

WW-15.1630.1907.98>WW-16.0410.1910.91>WW-16.0420.1912.16

At some point it started picking up the OTA updates and now it's on the latest version.

If you haven't succeeded with the updates yet, you might want to try this.

• LEMSS

guys how does ur rog 1 run in rules of survival this 2020?

• Carmanen

K1D606, 20 May 2020I recently bought this phone unlocked from Amazon and I am ... moreI'm sorry but i don't know how to help you with this issue. I got Pie update through OTA last year right before christmas and everything went fine. You haven't got OTA notification? If not, that is weird.

Carmanen , 14 May 2020I think it's definitely worth it for that price especially!... moreI recently bought this phone unlocked from Amazon and I am not able to do the update to Android Pie. I have placed the firmware zip file into the root folder and I get a error saying update failed. Any help would be appreciated.