Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL

Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL

• Carmanen

vans, 13 Jun 2020pls tell me that this phone is upgradeable to android 10That remains to be seen, nothing is confirmed yet but it's possible. Pie update took some sweet time so if Android 10 is coming, it's going to be Q4 2020.

• Jaguarr

How is the camera on this? Can someone let me know please

pls tell me that this phone is upgradeable to android 10

• edzraradzy

Matte, 29 May 2020I had the same problem updating my ROG Phone. Got some answ... morethankyou bro you saved my life omg

• Matte

K1D606, 20 May 2020I recently bought this phone unlocked from Amazon and I am ... moreI had the same problem updating my ROG Phone. Got some answers on the ASUS Zentalk forum. What I did:
I was on WW-15.1618.1810.77 and phone did not update automatically, but when I first downloaded WW-15.1630.1907.98 manually the phone started to pick up the updates after that. Now I am on Android 9 and have the latest version.

Another user on the forum said this to me:
Upgrade in the following order.

WW-15.1630.1907.98>WW-16.0410.1910.91>WW-16.0420.1912.16

At some point it started picking up the OTA updates and now it's on the latest version.

If you haven't succeeded with the updates yet, you might want to try this.

• LEMSS

guys how does ur rog 1 run in rules of survival this 2020?

• Carmanen

K1D606, 20 May 2020I recently bought this phone unlocked from Amazon and I am ... moreI'm sorry but i don't know how to help you with this issue. I got Pie update through OTA last year right before christmas and everything went fine. You haven't got OTA notification? If not, that is weird.

Carmanen , 14 May 2020I think it's definitely worth it for that price especially!... moreI recently bought this phone unlocked from Amazon and I am not able to do the update to Android Pie. I have placed the firmware zip file into the root folder and I get a error saying update failed. Any help would be appreciated.

• Muzungu

Carmanen , 14 May 2020I think it's definitely worth it for that price especially!... moreWhat worries me is that gsmarena is saying 69h on battery life of the Asus Rog Phone 1, while Samsung Note 5(myoldphone) there saying 85h of battery life.
I've been using my Note 5 for 4 years the battery is not durable. So what I am saying if Asus Rog Phone 4000mah battery does less life than Samsung Note 5 3000mah then I'm not buying it. And I can not find any YouTube video of the Asus Rog phone 1 battery drain test or some comparison test!

• Carmanen

Muzungu, 13 May 2020Hello Everyone! Is it worth buying Asus Rog Phone 1 in 202... moreI think it's definitely worth it for that price especially! Day to day use is great with Pie (you HAVE to update ROG to Pie, it's so much smoother and overall better than Oreo 8.1!) Battery life could be better to be honest, but it's still good enough if you don't play graphic heavy games. Performance is very impressive on any game i have played and i also play some graphic heavy games. Audio with stereo speakers or headphones is unmatched if you ask me! Software also includes awesome sound equalizer! And on top of it all, very high build quality really shines :)

• Muzungu

Hello Everyone!
Is it worth buying Asus Rog Phone 1 in 2020? For around $350USD? I play games but not heavy gamer!
And how is the battery? Does it last a full day? And any issues with the phone? And hows the phone for day to day use? I'm thinking should I buy Rog Phone 1 or Realme x2 (non-pro)? And if I put the phone on 60hz, will the phone consume less battery?

• Naseeb

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2020Is rog 2 is heavy enough that we will feel uncomfortable ou... moreRog phone

donroberto22, 15 Dec 2019Never again Asus mobile.Is rog 2 is heavy enough that we will feel uncomfortable outside ?

• Carmanen

TheWildShadow55, 08 Jan 2020Funny you were complaining for so long and then have a comp... moreThat's just how some humans mind works, there's nothing unusual about it, especially if you are very emotional person like myself! I get frustrated about things very easily and then i say stupid things that most of the times don't make sense or are exaggerated. I know you were just saying and was nothing personal towards him but i just had to response as i was also pissed off if Asus were really abandoning support for the original ROG Phone! I don't hope for Android 10 for this phone but it's definitely a possibility if ROG 2 is also getting it. But it might take a whole year :P

donroberto22, 22 Dec 2019Got OTA Pie update today, in Switzerland. Work super. Funny you were complaining for so long and then have a complete change of heart once you get the update

Carmanen , 28 Nov 2019According to this page, ROG Phone has finally got Pie! h... moreWhat?????! Long live my OnePlus 7t!

[deleted post]sorry, i forgot....no emoticons

• Carmanen

donroberto22, 22 Dec 2019Got OTA Pie update today, in Switzerland. Work super. I told you :) Great you also got it before Xmas!

Got OTA Pie update today, in Switzerland.
Work super.

Carmanen , 19 Dec 2019And everything works great! There's nothing to complain abo... moreSuper for you. I'm still waiting.