Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL

Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL

I'm waiting for it also. Malaysia

Carmanen , 07 Dec 2019Has anyone got Pie OTA yet? I'm still waiting (Finland). Noch nicht.
Switzerland

• Carmanen

Has anyone got Pie OTA yet? I'm still waiting (Finland).

• Carmanen

According to this page, ROG Phone has finally got Pie!

• Carmanen

I'm confused about the whole Pie update situation?!? It seems that the source that claimed that Rog Phone will not get Pie was not very reliable and it was NOT Asus who said that. Asus has later corrected that by saying Pie update is still coming and rollout would began end of November but who knows?! We will have to wait and see...

• Carmanen

d3m0nedge, 28 Oct 2019Confirmed - https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_4_and_rog_phon... moreUnbelievable bullcrap! Thanks for nothing, Asus!

Ng, 28 Oct 2019No pieConfirmed - https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_4_and_rog_­phone_likely_to_remain_on_oreo_indefinitely-news­-39838.php

Unfortunately the ROG Phone will not be getting Android Pie. Such a shame...

• Ng

ColoradoFlyer, 03 Oct 2019Bought an ASUS ROG phone in 2018 -- loved it! Fast graphics, go... moreNormally they must prove the physical damage has caused the failure for which you seek a replacement. Review your country's laws on consumer protection and wartanties

ColoradoFlyer, 03 Oct 2019Bought an ASUS ROG phone in 2018 -- loved it! Fast graphics, go... moreYour own fault for buying an Asus.

• Baka

Vincent loo, 03 Jul 2019Did you own a ROG phone ? Please can you tell me does Rog phone... moreJust get an app called island and you can duplicate any app in a sandbox space. You don't need dual space and shit, everything can be done on Android.

ColoradoFlyer, 03 Oct 2019Bought an ASUS ROG phone in 2018 -- loved it! Fast graphics, go... moreyou 1st time buy phone? which company provide warranty for screen crack caused no other than the user himself. stupid

• Carmanen

donroberto22, 10 Oct 2019Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie?... moreI know your pain, same here!

Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? Pie? .............

• ColoradoFlyer

Bought an ASUS ROG phone in 2018 -- loved it! Fast graphics, good UI, easy to customize.

However --

I dropped my keys on the back of the phone in May of 2019 -- cracked the glass back. No other damage to the phone, so I bought a TPU case and carried on.

In September of this year, the screen died. Every now and then you'd get a flash of screen, but otherwise solid black.

I contacted ASUS for a warranty replacement, and learned that ANY physical damage voids the warranty. In my case, a cracked glass back meant they would NOT repair the screen under warranty.

If you google "ASUS ROG phone screen replacement", you will read hundreds of cases with ASUS refusing to honor their warranty in this manner.

Don't buy ASUS products.

• Carmanen

d3m0nedge, 01 Oct 2019Well, received my pre order for the ROG Phone 2 today. And my gu... moreAs the owner of the original Rog Phone, i'm not so interested about Rog Phone 2 anymore. Some bad design choices for me over the original. For starters, device is too damn big for my taste and it's even heavier than the original which was already maybe too heavy! Speaking about the size of the phone... well, for me original Rog + gamevice controller is pretty much perfect size and looks awesome. I've also seen controllers for Rog Phone 2 and they look ugly, in my opinion. About the performance, let's be honest: overclocked Snapdragon 845 is already more than enough to run all the games in Google Play store, you don't really need Snapdragon 855, it's just a showoff thing. Also i don't know why Asus took away backcover fingerprint sensor that was in the original and placed it in front for Rog Phone 2. I know it's just a matter of taste. I'm pissed off about the fact that Asus have been really lazy giving updates for the original and yet Asus have said the original will get Pie and even Android 10 update!? If Asus really believes i should buy Rog Phone 2 to have Pie and eventually Android 10,they are out of their minds! I'll stick to the original (as i like it more actually), no matter what they will do with the support of the original. I still don't understand why release new phone in less than a year where you could just support the one you already have! Bad choices, Asus... bad choices.

Well, received my pre order for the ROG Phone 2 today. And my guess was right - the ROG Phone 2 sports Android 9 out of the box and yet the ROG Phone still did not receive the update despite vague notifications that it will be released in Q3 2019...

Asus is really stupid, forget Asus phones.

Aaa, 19 Sep 2019Where to buy Rog Phone 1 with 512gb in Barcelona or at Canary Islands?Oooooooooo

• Aaa

Where to buy Rog Phone 1 with 512gb in Barcelona or at Canary Islands?