Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL

Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL

Carmanen , 14 May 2020I think it's definitely worth it for that price especially!... moreI recently bought this phone unlocked from Amazon and I am not able to do the update to Android Pie. I have placed the firmware zip file into the root folder and I get a error saying update failed. Any help would be appreciated.

• Muzungu

Carmanen , 14 May 2020I think it's definitely worth it for that price especially!... moreWhat worries me is that gsmarena is saying 69h on battery life of the Asus Rog Phone 1, while Samsung Note 5(myoldphone) there saying 85h of battery life.
I've been using my Note 5 for 4 years the battery is not durable. So what I am saying if Asus Rog Phone 4000mah battery does less life than Samsung Note 5 3000mah then I'm not buying it. And I can not find any YouTube video of the Asus Rog phone 1 battery drain test or some comparison test!

• Carmanen

Muzungu, 13 May 2020Hello Everyone! Is it worth buying Asus Rog Phone 1 in 202... moreI think it's definitely worth it for that price especially! Day to day use is great with Pie (you HAVE to update ROG to Pie, it's so much smoother and overall better than Oreo 8.1!) Battery life could be better to be honest, but it's still good enough if you don't play graphic heavy games. Performance is very impressive on any game i have played and i also play some graphic heavy games. Audio with stereo speakers or headphones is unmatched if you ask me! Software also includes awesome sound equalizer! And on top of it all, very high build quality really shines :)

• Muzungu

Hello Everyone!
Is it worth buying Asus Rog Phone 1 in 2020? For around $350USD? I play games but not heavy gamer!
And how is the battery? Does it last a full day? And any issues with the phone? And hows the phone for day to day use? I'm thinking should I buy Rog Phone 1 or Realme x2 (non-pro)? And if I put the phone on 60hz, will the phone consume less battery?

• Naseeb

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2020Is rog 2 is heavy enough that we will feel uncomfortable ou... moreRog phone

donroberto22, 15 Dec 2019Never again Asus mobile.Is rog 2 is heavy enough that we will feel uncomfortable outside ?

• Carmanen

TheWildShadow55, 08 Jan 2020Funny you were complaining for so long and then have a comp... moreThat's just how some humans mind works, there's nothing unusual about it, especially if you are very emotional person like myself! I get frustrated about things very easily and then i say stupid things that most of the times don't make sense or are exaggerated. I know you were just saying and was nothing personal towards him but i just had to response as i was also pissed off if Asus were really abandoning support for the original ROG Phone! I don't hope for Android 10 for this phone but it's definitely a possibility if ROG 2 is also getting it. But it might take a whole year :P

donroberto22, 22 Dec 2019Got OTA Pie update today, in Switzerland. Work super. Funny you were complaining for so long and then have a complete change of heart once you get the update

Carmanen , 28 Nov 2019According to this page, ROG Phone has finally got Pie! h... moreWhat?????! Long live my OnePlus 7t!

[deleted post]sorry, i forgot....no emoticons

• Carmanen

donroberto22, 22 Dec 2019Got OTA Pie update today, in Switzerland. Work super. I told you :) Great you also got it before Xmas!

Got OTA Pie update today, in Switzerland.
Work super.

Carmanen , 19 Dec 2019And everything works great! There's nothing to complain abo... moreSuper for you. I'm still waiting.

• Carmanen

donroberto22, 19 Dec 2019And.....?And everything works great! There's nothing to complain about. Also got a little bit better score in AnTuTu with Pie than with Oreo :) Battery life is about the same as with Oreo. Visually it's much more pleasing and much smoother overall experience. You can safely update when you get the update :)

Carmanen , 17 Dec 2019Got OTA Pie today! \m/And.....?

Got OTA Pie today! \m/

• Carmanen

donroberto22, 15 Dec 2019Never again Asus mobile.But at least we got Pie... yes, it sucks that OTA can take from couple of weeks to even 2-3 months before reaching every unit there is!

Never again Asus mobile.

I'm waiting for it also. Malaysia

Carmanen , 07 Dec 2019Has anyone got Pie OTA yet? I'm still waiting (Finland). Noch nicht.
Switzerland