Asus Transformer Pad TF300T

Asus Transformer Pad TF300T

• zippoman

mine still works LOL i'm using it to mirror through a wifi program my brand spanking newly built desktop computer just testing something out to see it would work... i does work but its laggy ... i donno if its the hotspot thats the problem or it just being too slow and not enough ram to process it fast enough.... trying to find either a tablet or a small screen so i can mount it on the case and use it anywhere so i tryed it out.... might just be better off just buying a dedicated hdmi screen though

• donfrankmagic

Mine is still working. Writing this with the original stock operating system. Can browse, look at calendar, notes, weather. Still pretty good in 2021. Needed to be loaded with the right apps to make it work well. Usually older apps.

• ash

still rockin' 2 of these in 2021 with katkiss os (android 7) as media servers for streaming flac files and movies from the server / netflix / spotify / iview / kanopy
awesome devices despite being ancient !!

• Paradoxdesigns

I got 8 of these in mint shape, they just needed batteries replaced. I've replaced 3 so far, the tablets are great if you're just using them to watch Netflix. Everything seems to crash/time out. The hardware is good but Asus really should have supported newer versions of Android. I will be rooting and installing a custom ROM. Hopefully that resolves the issues as it's a shame something with such a gorgeous screen go to waste!

AnonD-591099, 29 Sep 2016I need help to buy an Asus TF300TA touch, i don¨t know ... morecheck the ribbon of touch screen there are printed versions you can also check this link https://www.google.gr/search?q=asus+G03/5158N+Versions&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwissYPi3fjTAhUPUlAKHSxBDa8Q_AUICigB&biw=1344&bih=736#imgrc=0lMSSlLXqPk7NM:

I need help to buy an Asus TF300TA touch, i don¨t know if exists different versions and how to identify them.

• MR X

Hard reset by holding the power button and volume down, then when android screen comes on press volume down twice and then volume up and wait. This is all that has to be done.

• Familyman

I can't get my ASUS to load up from the power on. It just keeps on trying to load. How do I fix this.

• Familyman

is possible to chanche voltage in Asus TF300 T / from 15V on normal as to use USB charger phone or every phones android?

I traded my ps3 at gamestop it was the kindle fire or Asus transformer pad tf300t I have 28gb internal and a 32 gb mini card I had the s3 Galaxy together they were great till the s6 Galaxy assumptions of mini card in addition to the 27 gb internal memory. both are equally till today I believe 3 years ago. got a screen protector now got hp streem laptop it is 27 gb of internal memory. all three are linked through the cloud. both laptop and phone are always looking for storage space needed phone holds 1 video 1 game and only good pix with flash.
this Asus tablet has cool hidden features and never buggs me to free up storage to view the pic I just took s6 alway gives me storage stories hp streem laptop too but has a mini card slot and standard hdmi out the only trouble with the tablet was that the mini hdmi port never actually worked and just till a few months ago the Tegra 3 was b. S. Google play store had a way of fixing it just don't ask me about how. I downloaded a game that came with Tegra and supported the game on the tablet and gave me the correct Tegra free download.

I gave my brother of 10 my s3 Galaxy he uses minecraft and Google play just no cell service I had infinity hot spots hooked up he still has Internet Wifi while at Chinese food restaurant while the other brother's didn't. so the s3 an the Asus transformer pad tf300t 28 gb are in equal status. don't rely on the cloud anything that cost a monthly payment for storage space while using a device is got an I pod or pad amazon has 32g mini memory card for 5$
my tablet is the most reliable and now I have been updated with the ability to much more than day 1. 300$ then 150 now amazon has a trade in buy for a gift card 50$. 500 for the computer with a year warranty 200 for the phone 2 yrs contract I hate the Samsung Galaxy S 6 the most. inefficient no more memory card slot I can't wait to give it away if he didn't break the s3 screen I would've traded my new phone for the old one.
Asus is like all tech some suck but 3 years and I still have ultimate gaming and pix vids Google play sincs with you tube minecraft too avoid the cloud storage glitch it's convenient for you but not wen ur free 10gs are full it shutts all memory related storge off till you erase a game or a video to take a pic

• Van

AnonD-57250, 02 Jun 2012Are you guys sure about 3G for Pad 300 ? I don't really thi... moreMy friend that I bought this from said only the blue one does not have 3G. That's all I can tell you.

• Van

I seen rumors that this thing can support up a 64GB SDXC or up to a 128 GB SDXC card will work with this. Look into it if your interest or have the need for it and proceed with caution.

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2015i have problems replacing my asus tf300t touch screen can y... moreI done screen replacement before, make sure you buy correct model, mine is 5158.
Go Youtube to search replacement

i have problems replacing my asus tf300t touch screen can you please help me am in kenya

• confused.

how do you confirm a bluetooth file that is recieving???

• anonimac

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2015Like everyone else, it's way to slow, this guy said he's ... moreJust search on google "unlock and root asus tf300t" and when you do that, search "asus tf300t android development xda" from there you will find everything you need to install lollipop.
Btw. my lollipop rom is KatKiss 5.0 by @timduru

Mine is extremely slow. I have to close apps constantly. The interface does not feel very friendly in my opinion.

• anonimac