Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe ZE551ML

Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe ZE551ML

• Frank

AnonD-453299, 14 Oct 2015Can you please confirm that both sim slot can read upto LTE? ... moreSim 1 is LTE and sim 2 is 2G

• Newgamer66

AnonD-453299, 14 Oct 2015Can you please confirm that both sim slot can read upto LTE? ... moreSIM Card Slot 1 can be Used to Access 3G/4G/LTE Data. SIM Card Slot 2 can Only be Used for 2G Services which Include Voice and Basic Text Messaging (Not Multimedia Messaging Services MMS or Internet Browsing)

• ..

Aditya, 24 Aug 2015Battery should be at least 6000 MAH with wireless charger. Camer... moredon't be too ambitious . the phne is cheap so don't ask much

• ..

TT, 02 Sep 2015glass forever a glass. it prevent from scratch doesn't mean not ... moreyou should have put a screen protector on it. It's cheap and even if your phone will fall, like my cheap 4"inches screen phone always do, it never cracked. My 11months-old baby even threw it on the floor, it didn't crack. Maybe it will on cost u 2USD for the screen protector.I bought mine for Php100.00.

• ..

alexander2015, 04 Sep 2015i like all the specifications of this phone other than the batte... moreit's a cheap phone .don't ask much

• ..

x-xperia user, 04 Oct 2015Been using the phone for almost a month, my friends tried using ... moreyou should turn off your data connection, wifi and bluetooth cuz it will drain your battery.

• James Lim

Where can I buy Zenfone2 Deluxe Special Edition 256 gb

Can you please confirm that both sim slot can read upto LTE?

Thanks!

• biltu 2

i have by the phone,,,,plz share me,,,,,,,,,,,

• biltu

yeah; so dinyamid phone,,,i new it

• nilu

dgh, 04 Oct 2015how is the call quality, touch,gaming ,camera plz tell me. which phone buy of me i want bt byu zenfone 2 deluxe

Hi, I saw today at one dealer in Romania the Zenfone 2 Deluxe, but it had only 16 GB internal memory. The back cover was white and presented that pattern supposed to represent the Deluxe "diamonds", but it is so strange to see the Deluxe line with just 16 GB! I was told it is international version, but I am not sure that model is a genuine Asus phone. Did you hear about such a version? Thanks

G, 02 Oct 2015Does anyone know where I could pick up one of those geometric te... moreIt comes only on deluxe edition

Plz.don't purchase.I have purchased zen phone-2 for Rs 18990 on 10th june 2015 and after 40 days send for repairs.I recieved back a dead phone after 2 months and now send again for repairs.

• dgh

how is the call quality, touch,gaming ,camera plz tell me.

• x-xperia user

Been using the phone for almost a month, my friends tried using my phone too like doing selfies and other picture. And they appreciate the front and back camera very much. Downloading is also fast if you have a stable and fast wifi connection, but not if I'm mobile, maybe my Service Provider is not that good lol. I'm from the philippines though and I use Globe. I'm a gamer, i play like 3 different RPG games, and other time killing games. my battery drains really fast. I charge like three times a day, data is always active maybe that's why even if the display has been minimized. Audio is also okay using headset or bluetooth speaker. Spotify does not load that well sometimes. I'm struggling with opening different tabs using google chrome. But I'm happy with my phone. I also use ASUS power bank. Oh by the way it has a fast charger.

• vivek

klaus, 21 Sep 2015actually there maybe a misunderstanding with those smartphone no... moregood phone

• G

Does anyone know where I could pick up one of those geometric textured back covers? I'd love to get the white one!

The phone looks awesome, shame that they have confusing names regarding the variety of specs. would have been better if they just streamline their product line. Will buy this against any other Samsung or Chinese malware ridden midrange phone.

• klaus

actually there maybe a misunderstanding with those smartphone now days, it can actually be a really good phone, exelent smartphone with really good parameters and maybe great performance but the problem may be stability of his performance... althought great parameters and cheap for almost 300 euros... i think that sth is not as it looks in the first look... anyway it might be a great phone may be one of the best but i don't have a personal feedback about this phone cause i never used a asus, if someone had just comment and give a feedback