Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL

Latif, 19 Dec 2015does this version has noice cancelletion mic? Pls some one reply. TIANopw

• Latif

does this version has noice cancelletion mic? Pls some one reply. TIA

Its design are loosely copied from moto g. Especially the volume rocker design at the back looks like moto g's signature design. And the edges also looks somewhat similar

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2015Moto g 3rd generation is better than both j5 and laser. Which is... moreMoto g 3rd gen is slightly higher 1k. But its all worth it. Better performance with better camera quality than both j5 and zenfone. Let me put it this way if i had to rate camera image quality of these three devices which has been the highlight of the recently launched asus phones. I'd rate moto g 3rd the best among the three. Images were just outstanding. With the j5 falling in the second place and lastly zenfone 2 laser. Zenfone laser didnt have enough contrast and colour reproduction and looked washed up and pale. As performance, here again moto g outperforms both the j5 and laser of course with its 1.4 ghz going up against 1.2ghz on both j5 and laser is not surprising. However the zenfone 2 laser somehow performs better than the j5. With the j5's UI bugs, lags here and there and occasional restart.

AnonD-476943, 18 Dec 2015Hi guys. I bought this phone, why it charges so slow? In 3 and a... moreSwitch off your phone and charge. Also dont use your phone while charging

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2015If you want good battery then go for the 5.5 inch display. Supe... moreHi guys. I bought this phone, why it charges so slow? In 3 and a half hours it only charges up to 75%. Is there a way to charge quickly?

• PonPon

AnonD-474889, 17 Dec 2015hi everyone ,i want to ask you something about the battery ,can ... moreHard to say since "hard user" can be defined differently, on what and how they use it.
If by my definition then I doubt that it will last a day. I would suggest this model for hard users if you want a Zenfone:
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
Link: http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_max_zc550kl­-7476.php
That one will last you a day or more with no problem for sure.

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2015Sir, on the recorded notes can you hear your own voice clearly? ... moreHello!

Yes, I can hear my voice clearly without distortions, the microphone has a good quality.

I didn't understand the last question you made... hahaha Sorry!

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2015What the effect of not having Noise cancellation mic?You won't be able to properly hear call voice when you're outside in noisy environment if you dont have noise cancellation. Noise cancellation is a function which basically eliminates the external noise coming from the environment.

EL Marino, 17 Dec 2015 What should I buy ? Zenfone 2 laser or Samsung Galaxy J5?Moto g 3rd generation is better than both j5 and laser. Which is priced at same amount

AnonD-474889, 17 Dec 2015hi everyone ,i want to ask you something about the battery ,can ... moreIf you want good battery then go for the 5.5 inch display. Superb battery life. Best one at this price range. You wont find any other phones which gives such battery life like the zenfone 2 ze550kl 5.5 inch

hi everyone ,i want to ask you something about the battery ,can you tell me its can lasts within a whole day??? im a hard user,please answer me in detail and urgently .thanks you for your reply ,i really appericiate .

• EL Marino

What should I buy ? Zenfone 2 laser or Samsung Galaxy J5?

AnonD-474950, 16 Dec 2015About the Speakers: The quality of sound is very clear... the... moreSir, on the recorded notes can you hear your own voice clearly? sound level between both same?

AnonD-477146, 16 Dec 2015Can you tell me about the speakers? Are they ok? And is the micr... moreAbout the Speakers:

The quality of sound is very clear... the volume depends:

- Music: Good, not loud, but good.
- Videos: Is good, but it depends of the the quality sound and quality video (includes: Instagram videos, Whatsapp Videos, SnapChat Videos).
- Notifications and calls: Excellent.
- Videos recorded from device: Is good, I think is a little low in comparison with others.

In conclusion: Clear and excellent sound, But volume is average.

About Microphone:

I don't have any complaint with this microphone, in calls, videos and recorded notes is very good and clear without distortions.

AnonD-474950, 16 Dec 2015I have this phone since a month ago... If you have a question ne... moreCan you tell me about the speakers? Are they ok? And is the microphone ok for skype?

Does it have great speakers? How high is the biggest level of laudnes?

I have this phone since a month ago... If you have a question never doubt to ask me.

tanvir, 15 Dec 2015what's the speaker quality?? is the speaker volume is loud?? ... moreThe quality is very good (clear)... the volume depends...

For YouTube is very good, Not loud, but good. you can hear the music or videos clearly... obviously the volume does not depend only from the volumen device... it also depends from the video quality.

Whatsapp and other social media is very good too.

For videos recorded with phone is a little low. (Obviously depends of how near the speaker is from the sound you want to record).

Snapchat... well... sometimes I have to put the phone on my ears... but as I told you; it depends of how near the speaker is from the sound you want record.

For notifications and calls is excellent.

In conclusion... the sound is good (in quality, it is really clear), But the volumen I think is a little low in comparison with the average.