Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL

• Ken

raj..., 09 Oct 2015I brought this phone.... the phone is good.. but I confuse about... moreIt's 2400 mah. I just bought one yesterday. It's pretty cool.

• Pinoy

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2015I just bought this exact model just a few hours ago and i notice... moreSir pls tell how long does its battery last, if it has any heating problems when using/gaming tyty

• gadget_holick

Keep in your mind if you want to buy this product, choose Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL = Camera is (13MP).. DON'T CHOOSE OR BUY Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KG = Camera is (8MP)

• Alfy Romadhon

Pls check this one. http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_2_laser_ze5­00kg-7478.php

I just bought this exact model just a few hours ago and i noticed that the battery inside is not really 2400mah its rather 2070mah only and the primary camera is only 8mp while the front cam is 5mp but so far its still a good and powerful phone for me

i'll post another comment after 18hours about the experience

• X-Ray

raj..., 09 Oct 2015I brought this phone.... the phone is good.. but I confuse about... moreThere are two versions available: one with a 2070 mAh battery and one with a 2400 mAh battery. It's really a mystery why they launched both versions, but most online shops sell the 2070 mAh version. I found only one online shop in my country selling the 2400 mAh version, but it sold out fast.

• Pinoy

Can someone who owns this unit tell me if it has good battery life that can be used for gaming? Also if there is any heating problem while using/playing. Ty

• KK

hi guys if buy this phone u using memory only 1gb if u install some apps like whats app an facebook an some others apps 1 gb will finish very quick an boss this phone is very nice but the data spacing wise very very poor device i love samsung 2gb ram not separate use the data storage means 8gb memory user use only 6gb i really this asus an this device too..

• sumo

X-Ray, 08 Oct 2015For all those not yet clear about IPS, TFT, etc... IPS is a p... moreok got it

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2015i bought this phone here in bicol philippines battery is 2400 ma... moreHi.

I am also looking for that variant. I am from the philippines. can you please tell me where u bought it?

For those who were able to buy the 13mp/5mp with 2400mah battery in the philippines.
can you please help me by telling us where u bought it.

Thank you very much.

• umesh

thanks for the valuable information.

Guys does it have ips screen not !!!!

• K K

hi everyone wanna check battery size its 2070mah not 2400mah...?

• gold

LesBrown, 10 Oct 2015Is it loud enough over the headphone? I want to use it for music... moreIt is not that great when it comes to the sound. If you like it loud, buy an OnePlus One. It rules!

• LesBrown

mahbub007, 09 Oct 2015Good Battery life with Standard Camera Quality.... At First the ... moreIs it loud enough over the headphone? I want to use it for music listening on train and in street and earphone volume is crucial - I like it loud. THX

• mahbub007

Good Battery life with Standard Camera Quality.... At First the media Volume was pretty less
but after giving a system update it's almost doubled than earlier ...After all a great mid budget phone indeed

• CoC

How long will it last if used to play Clash of Clans. Sry for my bad english.ty

• CoC

How long will it last if used to play Clash of Clans. Sry for my bad english.ty

• michikai

Between alcatel flash plus and asus zenfone 2 laser, i choose asus. Afp has great battery than this asus though but asus is faster. No lollipop for afp and it makes me sad. Love the screen of asus gorilla glass 4

• raj...

I brought this phone.... the phone is good.. but I confuse about battery capacity.. is it 2070mah or 2400mah.. pls confirm me...