Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL

RayenX, 08 Aug 2015Why? Camera should be better here: OIS, Laser Focus, Night Mode ... moreLet me see... My brother has the Asus zenfone... The display quality is definitely mediocre... Sharpness is good but brightness and sunlight legibility, go look for yourself in user reviews it's just not that good. (Relative to Moto's display anyways) Zenfone battery also sucks we had to minimize the brightness to lowest to get decent battery. Don't get me started on Android updates.

Camera? Moto G's (2015) camera module is proven really good. Asus has yet to prove their "laser whatever" claims. (They claimed that zen 2's camera would be also good, but it was less stellar in the end, and it's not subjective opinion, many reviewers said so)

You can hate me for this post but it's not that you'd be paying for my next phone anyway...

• ikkru

inder, 09 Aug 2015Dis wil gonna give competition to lenovo k3 note..another budget... morehow..?

octacore/ quadcore
fullHD/ HD

Only a competitor for honor 4x

• shivam s pawar

what is the exact date of launching this fhone plz tell me faast

• gopi

• Baski

It's really having good features ,when will launch this?

• sandy

Sai, 10 Aug 2015Bro buy asus peg asus 2plus,asus zenfone selfiewhat is d launching dating bro

• Sai

AnonD-427411, 09 Aug 2015shall i buy asus zenfone 2 laser or lenovo k3?tell me soon plz... Bro buy asus peg asus 2plus,asus zenfone selfie

• Singh

What is the EXACT Lauch Date in Aug, 2015?

shall i buy asus zenfone 2 laser or lenovo k3?tell me soon plz...

• inder

Dis wil gonna give competition to lenovo k3 note..another budget friendly phone under 10k

AnonD-3680, 07 Aug 2015I'd choose Moto G 3rd gen over this anydaywhy do you say so ?

• RayenX

GSM Arena, can you please make a review of this phone? or at least Test the battery???
I'm sure many people that don't like Phablets are considering to buy this or Moto G phone and would like to see a deeper review of this one... Thanks

• RayenX

AnonD-3680, 07 Aug 2015I'd choose Moto G 3rd gen over this anydayWhy? Camera should be better here: OIS, Laser Focus, Night Mode is awesome...
Size on this one is smaller despite same screen size...
Gorilla Glass 4 - while Moto got 3
Same processor and GPU but bigger support for SD with Zenfone...
Moto G doesn't even have Moto Voice in it.... So I really don't see why to pick it over the Zenfone....

• Shan

Its cameras both front and back are better than moto g 3 and zenfone2 original version. Just watched a comparison video on youtube

I'd choose Moto G 3rd gen over this anyday

anon, 06 Aug 2015me too. I don't want a non IPS display on a phone.Other Display Features 10 Finger Capacitive Touchscreen with Anti-fingerprint Technology, IPS Display, Corning Gorilla 4 Glass, 178 Degree View Angle

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2015This phone have only 294ppi & only 720p hd display & no ... moreIS 3000 MaH not enough ?

Non-IPS screen is deal breaker, but come one the rest of the complaints are just heckling. The price could have been a bit lower.

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2015This phone have only 294ppi & only 720p hd display & no ... moreThis literally has the same specs as the 3rd gen Moto G lol.