Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL

Asus zen laser 2 phone support OTG pen drive

OTG pen drive support this device

Hey friends I purchase this mobile .bt one problem is creating there .when I am calling some one. that time screen is locked. means no option for disconnect call if once dail .please tell me the solution of this problem

• Sonal Kumar

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2016I installed jio app in my model..but there us no option for gene... moreYa same situation with me

I installed jio app in my model..but there us no option for generating a code....my phone s only didn't generate the code.I don't know the reason.plsbhelp me

• t-pen

Joe, 29 Sep 2016Gusys...my problem is my phone can't download anything from anyw... moreCheck d date and time of your phone if set correctly

• AnonD-402029

AnonD-590213, 27 Sep 2016Why my phone very lags when i play games gta sathis phone isnt for hard gaming..

• Joe

Gusys...my problem is my phone can't download anything from anywhere inc playstore,web,n chrome..my Android version is 6.0.1...please help how to solve this.

• iwan

yes 4G lite...

Hanz, 27 Sep 2016isn't that 4g type?4g phone

Why my phone very lags when i play games gta sa

• Hanz

isn't that 4g type?

• Ze

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2016Dont update it to marshallow, its getting worst after update pho... moreYeah i also noticed that first few days of upgrade, it was lagging and heating, most of the apps don't work, but when i reinstalled and updated the apps it was back to normal no heating no lagging and android system and all the apps runs speedy and smoothly.

AnonD-555414, 01 Jul 2016is good to update marshmallow .can plz say is it safeDont update it to marshallow, its getting worst after update phone gets heating and lagging.

• AnonD-402029

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2016GPS really sucks in pokemon go!! I've tried to download GPS Lock... moreno problem for getting gps signal on my phone since i bought this phone (May), pokemon go play smoothly.

• AnonD-402029

AnonD-586922, 19 Sep 2016no its battery is 2400 mahdepends on region on model i think. in my country, 8mp camera has 2070mah, 13mp camera has 2400mah(mine)

• AnonD-402029

shan, 20 Sep 2016How to update to mm ?? If I go to about phone and check for upda... moremanually download it from https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-2-Laser-ZE500­KL/HelpDesk_Download/

• AnonD-402029

got new update for WW sku..i think this is the 3rd updates since marshmallow..i didnt expected asus update this phone much actually, anyway good job! i wish this device could get android N tho, because snapdragon 410 support it

jst give a system update.... the phone will automatically update to mm.... 2 to 3 times system wil ask fr update