Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

samgab, 31 Oct 2019It´s a great smartphone! I had one for 3 years and no prob... moreSame here, 3 years and still going strong. Everything is good but too bad too many bloatwares.

Wow at all of these comments. Still using this as well, but I have problems with frequent extreme lagging. How can you survive and have your phones in perfect condition?

It´s a great smartphone! I had one for 3 years and no problems reported! Garanteed! Thank u ASUS!

I am using this phone since last 3 years..no issues yet..very durable phone..battery still in good condition after 3 yrs of usage..

Very nice phone at this price point. Very good camera. Camera disadvantages are:
1. Panorama mode produces low resolution pic
2. Cannot handle highlights very well
3. Dynamic range is not very good
4. HDR algorithm is not upto mark
5. Timelapse mode is not at all good

Volte lacking

But all other specs such as camera resolution, RAM, battery, screen, camera software, looks, etc are best at this price point.

• Luisa AR

I am using this phone temporarily and it's great! I am an iPhone and Samsung user and using this Asus is superb. I have updated the apps and I have never experienced lags. This is a very good mid range phone.

Nabamita, 03 Jul 2018The battery seems to be a mess...takes 3hrs for full charge and ... morei also face same probelm,

• Kichu

Volte is not working how to activate volte

• Vimal

How we ON laser in the phone

Have hanging problem

Does it have a hanging problem ???? How fast working the phone ????? please tell me ???

Anvardheen, 18 Aug 2018Am using this phone from 2016.. Very good phone especially batte... moreThen you made mistake because max pro has touch lag problem.

• Anvardheen

Am using this phone from 2016.. Very good phone especially battery and touch..

Now i boughy zenfone Max pro M1 which is not like ZE550KL model

My mobile two SIM not working for software update
Please solve my problem

Liyana, 09 Jul 2018Is it this phone have 4g.why my phone cant access to 4g just h+.... moreYour SIM don't have 4g signal

• Liyana

Is it this phone have 4g.why my phone cant access to 4g just h+. Anyone know this?

Nabamita, 03 Jul 2018The battery seems to be a mess...takes 3hrs for full charge and ... moreIt's cost is ₹1850. I asked to asus aervice centre. You have to order by paying 50% advance pay.

• Nabamita

The battery seems to be a mess...takes 3hrs for full charge and goes kaput in 4 hrs of continuous use. How much will a original replacement of battery cost?

• gadget

can someone give me suggestion for brick problem..stuck at logo
\