Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

• dtnmich

on2wheels, 16 Jun 2020Gold? This thing is junk. If i knew how to flash a rom I w... moreHe was speaking of the phone color. Lol

User, 30 May 2020Bought this mobile in Aug 2015 , and still using in 2020. R... moreGold? This thing is junk. If i knew how to flash a rom I would. anyone know how to flash these please tell.

• Ridho ramadhan

zenhelp, 03 Jan 2020Hi guy, I have hanging problems too, you can downgrade andr... moreUpdate lolipop to marsmellow

• User

Bought this mobile in Aug 2015 , and still using in 2020. Replaced battery after 2.5 years of usage. the phone started to hang from last 5-6 months but i don't want to replace this device with any other. Asus crafted a pure gold that year.

• Bj

When it turns on and off does it mean it broken and no sim card

• zenhelp

MAHADEVS, 23 Sep 2018Does it have a hanging problem ???? How fast working the ph... moreHi guy, I have hanging problems too, you can downgrade android version to lollipop ver 1.12.40.349_...., it well improved.

• zenhelp

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2019Wow at all of these comments. Still using this as well, but... moreOk, you can downgrade to lollipop 1.12.40.349
I have some problems similar to yours.

• adnan

I have been this smartphone from 2016, its has good function, but by marshmallow android version hanging every time and I had to downgrade android to lollipop...

samgab, 31 Oct 2019It´s a great smartphone! I had one for 3 years and no... moreSame here, 3 years and still going strong. Everything is good but too bad too many bloatwares.

Wow at all of these comments. Still using this as well, but I have problems with frequent extreme lagging. How can you survive and have your phones in perfect condition?

It´s a great smartphone! I had one for 3 years and no problems reported! Garanteed! Thank u ASUS!

I am using this phone since last 3 years..no issues yet..very durable phone..battery still in good condition after 3 yrs of usage..

Very nice phone at this price point. Very good camera. Camera disadvantages are:
1. Panorama mode produces low resolution pic
2. Cannot handle highlights very well
3. Dynamic range is not very good
4. HDR algorithm is not upto mark
5. Timelapse mode is not at all good

Volte lacking

But all other specs such as camera resolution, RAM, battery, screen, camera software, looks, etc are best at this price point.

• Luisa AR

I am using this phone temporarily and it's great! I am an iPhone and Samsung user and using this Asus is superb. I have updated the apps and I have never experienced lags. This is a very good mid range phone.

Nabamita, 03 Jul 2018The battery seems to be a mess...takes 3hrs for full charge... morei also face same probelm,

• Kichu

Volte is not working how to activate volte

• Vimal

How we ON laser in the phone

Have hanging problem

Does it have a hanging problem ???? How fast working the phone ????? please tell me ???

Anvardheen, 18 Aug 2018Am using this phone from 2016.. Very good phone especially ... moreThen you made mistake because max pro has touch lag problem.