Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

• LOVEZen2Laser

Its Jan2022 still working,,, been using ds more than 5yrs,,, still works fine,,, little bit of lag (almost full internal memory) i dont want to do hard reset, the only problem is battery understandble 3x already i changed, i just dont know where2find orig batt mybe its also dscontinue,love ds fone especially its camera and the memories inside ds fone,, icant let it go...

Do you have update of it's software ?

Hi,iPhone SE 2020 4.8" & iPhone 12 mini 5.4"?!

• Kambke

Vishal Kamble, 11 Apr 2021The screen is still huge compared to 2021 mobiles. I'm... moreIn 2021 no one produce a phone that has 5.5 inch screen.It must be 5.8 or above because they have found a way to make screen to body ratio big with smaller device. Nowadays 5.5inch is considered pretty small or the bare minimum.

• Suman

One of the boss level snartphone I have used till date. I bought it on august 2016 and now 2021 april, I am still using this phone without having any problem. Asus smartphones are always good.

• Vishal Kamble

The screen is still huge compared to 2021 mobiles. I'm happily using it without any glitches. Just screen is broken all other fine

• scot

Got mine in 2015 when in Hong Kong. Still using it today and the only issues I have had were needing to replace the battery and every now and then it reboots for no reason. Wait 5 minutes and it is up and running like a champ. The built in GPS has saved me bunches of times; walking around in Istanbul, driving in Australia, and even camping out in the Arizona desert.

• screen zen2laser

Do you have any spare screens here on Philippines or is this phased out already? 5.5inch screen.

• b11merah

daiku, 10 Feb 2021Brought this on 2015, still using this shit today, replace ... moreYeah.. my wife gave me the phone as a birthday present... Until now still kicking.. haha..

Brought this on 2015, still using this shit today, replace the lcd 2 times. Very good phone.

• nugie

on2wheels, 16 Jun 2020Gold? This thing is junk. If i knew how to flash a rom I w... morei know how to and i've also tried it on an asus zenfone 2 z00a

• dtnmich

on2wheels, 16 Jun 2020Gold? This thing is junk. If i knew how to flash a rom I w... moreHe was speaking of the phone color. Lol

User, 30 May 2020Bought this mobile in Aug 2015 , and still using in 2020. R... moreGold? This thing is junk. If i knew how to flash a rom I would. anyone know how to flash these please tell.

• Ridho ramadhan

zenhelp, 03 Jan 2020Hi guy, I have hanging problems too, you can downgrade andr... moreUpdate lolipop to marsmellow

• User

Bought this mobile in Aug 2015 , and still using in 2020. Replaced battery after 2.5 years of usage. the phone started to hang from last 5-6 months but i don't want to replace this device with any other. Asus crafted a pure gold that year.

• Bj

When it turns on and off does it mean it broken and no sim card

• zenhelp

MAHADEVS, 23 Sep 2018Does it have a hanging problem ???? How fast working the ph... moreHi guy, I have hanging problems too, you can downgrade android version to lollipop ver 1.12.40.349_...., it well improved.

• zenhelp

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2019Wow at all of these comments. Still using this as well, but... moreOk, you can downgrade to lollipop 1.12.40.349
I have some problems similar to yours.

• adnan

I have been this smartphone from 2016, its has good function, but by marshmallow android version hanging every time and I had to downgrade android to lollipop...

samgab, 31 Oct 2019It´s a great smartphone! I had one for 3 years and no... moreSame here, 3 years and still going strong. Everything is good but too bad too many bloatwares.