Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

• Kowshik

Decent phone. Using since 2016. No problem, sometimes after updating mic goes wrong bt solving this bug isn't any problem

• new

are these unit fast charging? thank you for the reply.

• hynkel

lineage OS works fine on it

SEBAX, 24 Feb 2018I got a new update today.. please check it and post some informa... moreSecurity patches to 1dec 2017

• SEBAX

I got a new update today.. please check it and post some information about this update..

• OTG

Is it USB-OTG compatible?

rishan, 25 Dec 2017can anyone help me on lineage os i tried installing oreo rom bu... moreHii friend,
I am currently using resurrection remix os from last 6 month, its very stable os.

Hello, Sir. How can I update security patch? I used android 5 and I don't want to update to android 6.
Thankyou for your answer

• Solihin

I love this phone, I loves the specs, but my touchscreen sometimes unresponsive.

• MM

I am still using this phone due to its specs,if you experience lagging its due to low memory level of internal storage try to lessen the save data at internal then it will not experience lagging,if you what to experience faster phone u have to brick your phone but accept the consequences that the phone will have a possible malfunction due to added program,if the phone is lagging just restart it and you can use it again as functional as you what

• Prabhu

ZE550KL: Finally I found indoor 4G VoLTE(using Jio/India) reception is not good compared to another model of same brand. wherever I go inside the house signal is poor for VoLTE

• Pp

I have been a long time user for asus Zenfone, their products are great at first and their aftersales is totally bad. im still waiting for the nougat update for my ze550kl, so my advices is, stay away from them, their phone will lag and slow after months of using..i wont recommending asus phone anymore, im also an ex user of zenfone 5... Bye asus, wont support you anymore

Shreehari, 06 Jan 2018Dear sir, You are right but i expressed that the compatibility ... moreboth then sim slots are compatible with 4G network .
at a time only one sim can be set as 4G network , and other sim as 2G network , because processor chipset as limited by manufacturer QUALCOMM

Do not buy this piece of garbage and let me give u genuine reasons, I am currently using it.

1) Despite having the option to turn VoLTE on off it still doesn't supports VoLTE and you need to either flash the VoLTE.img file by yourself or take it to nearest Asus centre.

2) RAM whether 2 or 4 GB is never sufficient and the reason being Asus tries its best to act like MIUI but they can't reach closer to tge toenail of them, reason being that AsusUI or ZenUI as they call it doesn't really exists. To compensate for that fact they have introduced apps for the coverup and this causes your RAM to get depleted as soon as u turn on ur mobile phone. Out of 2GB variant, I am getting, wait for it, 300 MB of free RAM for usage.

3) Other phones lag, zenfones stall. I'm really not kidding, Asus phones when hang/lag they literally make u feel like throwing the phone away or breaking it into pieces.

4) At a price point of nearly INR 9,000 you can get way better deals from other companies as Asus really can't compete in upcoming market scenario. In redmi phones u can get fingerprint scanners at a price point of just INR 7,000. And yes you guessed it right there's no fingerprint scanner in this Zenfone despite costing INR 2000 more than what Xiaomi has to offer.

5) Camera seems to be as if it has been stolen from a 3rd class 2nd hand chinese phone lying in a dump and fitted on to Zenfones without even cleaning first.

6) You still don't get headphones.

• Shreehari

AnonD-494664, 23 Dec 2017From starting onwards i am using single sim AIRTEL 4G in fir... moreDear sir,
You are right but i expressed that the compatibility of the hand set and both sim slots are capable to get 4G signal reception. As other fried has posted the query on 4G compatibility of both sim slots.
There are several reputed gives 4G comparability on sim 1 as its the primary sim.

• rishan

can anyone help me on lineage os
i tried installing oreo rom but it freezes and restarts, cannot use the phone
i flashed the oreo rom directly coming from marshmellow stock rom (performed factory reset before flashing), did i needed to flash the nougat rom first

Shreehari, 21 Nov 2017Yes compatible 100% but not simultaneously as both sims doesn't ... moreFrom starting onwards i am using single sim AIRTEL 4G in first sim slot , and the second sim slot was empty .
i never use 2nd sim anymore

AnonD-717500, 22 Nov 2017is this compatible with Gamesir F1 controller?I don't gamesir f1 controller , just now I checked te specifications of that controller , , so I conclude this phone will be compatible with this phone /
because the controller uses Bluetooth or wifi 2.4Ghz