Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

hesam, 20 May 2016hi , support otg ? tnxyes to OTG ive put a hub with mouse and keyboard on. Also a 32GB USB stick

prabhu, 17 May 2016Hello Friends, I am using asus zenfone 2 laser ze550 kl, I am f... moreI have exactly the same problem. It is very annoying. Did you manage to fix it?

• Allan

Yes supports OTG

• hesam

Niaz, 19 May 2016i have this same issue. any solution??hi , support otg ? tnx

Does anyone know when the marshmallow update is coming to ZE550KL?

• fans

hi otg support?

• Niaz

Anonymous, 17 May 2016hi my asus laser 2 is having problem of switching ON when i swit... morei have this same issue. any solution??

• Zer0

Harsh, 17 May 2016Hi Guys i am facing ussue with my Zenafine 2 laser:"Sign-in to n... moreare you connecting in wifi? or a pocket wifi? it depends on how fast your wireless internet is, or the limit of user is been reached. check it i hope it helps you

• Zer0

Anonymous, 17 May 2016hi my asus laser 2 is having problem of switching ON when i swit... moreI think your phone is bootloop, it appears when you accidentally delete any important system apps the built-in apps, or you upgrade your OS version or phone when you are rooted. if one of this is your cause of the problem then you need to flash a stock firmware. WHen you flash a firmware it will erase all save files apps games in internal storage / phone storage.

akhil, 17 May 2016hi frnds,i am using this phone last 8 months i didn't get any pr... moreMe to i am facing same issue.but i am not conform wheater it is due to firmware update

• Rimi

phone is taking 6hrs & 30min to get full charge ..........plz help me.. what should i do?

hi my asus laser 2 is having problem of switching ON when i switch it ON the logo will appear and again gets switch off. I tried it even plugging on the charger but same result and only shows charging indication and a battery with question mark appears. pls help
regards
Nagaraj

• Harsh

Hi Guys i am facing ussue with my Zenafine 2 laser:"Sign-in to network error"its annoying i cant get network.
Please let me know if you have any info.

• Sandy

it is awesome phone. I am using this from one months but i havn't face any problem.
Its camera quality is awesome specially front camera. Touch is best and not even hang playing the game in short its is very good phone with awesome quality.

• akhil

hi frnds,i am using this phone last 8 months i didn't get any problem yet.but two days back i update my firm then onwords my phone getting little bit heat and laggy and charging go's off very quickly(charging reduce quickly) .my current firm is 1.17.40.1531_20160428.
pls give me any suggestions or how to revert back to my previous firm. and also when will get android 6 update for this model.

• prabhu

Hello Friends,
I am using asus zenfone 2 laser ze550 kl, I am facing a issue while charging. my phone was not charging I don't know why. If I switch off my phone then connect the charger its working... I am struck with this issue.. someone pls help me....

Frnds there are two varients in this phone 1)2gb ,snapdragon 410 2)3gb snapdragon 615 . Those who prefer high ram they may choose 2 varient but problem is snapdragon 615 processors heatsup some what quicker than snpdrg 410 but overall An tu tu scores for the 2 varient is far better than 1 varient

Navi sethi, 06 May 2016Dont buy this phone, camera is worst, screen sleeps after 15 sec... moreI am also facing heating issue

• meee

bought it yesterday i find it good and okey,, im a samsung user for almost 5 yrs so im kinda bit adjusting..

• Chairman Bhorkar

Best phone at best price...
I brought this phone 6 months ago. Now I am facing problem with phones season only light sensor and proximity sensors are working well. Magnetic,gyroscope,acclomiter sensor not working.. please give me a solution as soon as possible..