Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

VICKY, 10 Mar 2016available usb otg1) yes usb charging cable in box
2) but otg cable is not there is box
3) you must buy otg cable it separately ( usb 2.0 )
4) otg featured already supported I checked in my phone

rsm, 10 Mar 2016thanks friend what about mic problem in ASUS zenfone 2 laser 3g... morethree problems are solved
1) asus messaging app. in tjhis app, deleting particular message per contact is solved
2) mic problem is solved\
3) proximity sensor is solved

• VICKY

available usb otg

• JOJU

nfc available in this phone?

• rsm

AnonD-494664, 10 Mar 2016i have not used oppo f1 , so i cant compare all the features ... morethanks friend
what about mic problem in ASUS zenfone 2 laser 3gb ram..
solved r not
I am confused
I ll purchase new mobile
suggestion please

Just received a new update to my 32GB [3gb ram] laser phone.
Update version is LRX22G.WW_user_1.17.40.1234_20160304

This time, however, Asus decided not to public ANY information on this update...
I feel like Asus is turning into Apple more and more.

Anyways, nothing noticeable after the update yet, but My Nova Launcher [show quick settings] swipe gesture is not working properly.

Again, it's not acceptable of Asus not to public what's new on its updates.. That's disrespectful to its consumers.

Got unresponsive touch need to turn off the device and on to make it work again. Any ideas how to fix this. Tnx

• shm1

Just received a new update to my 32GB [3gb ram] laser phone.
Update version is LRX22G.WW_user_1.17.40.1234_20160304

I feel like Asus is turning into Apple more and more, and we're the sheep that should buy their shit while keeping our opinions and suggestions to ourselves. Such a disappointment from Asus!

Again, it's not acceptable of Asus not to public what's new on its updates.. That's extremely disrespectful to its consumers.

i have not used oppo f1 , so i cant compare all the features

ASUS zenfone 2 laser 3GB ram
suggestion

please

• nilesh

got asus update...after that at dialpad when i press any number the name allocated to that doesnt appear...is anyone having same issue?

when i try to call,i have to press the screen 2 times to arrive at dialing screen...is anyone having same issue please provide solution

AnonD-512925, 10 Mar 2016Actualy this device is owfull.. - software update ( doesnot com... moreyesterday I updated firmware successfully

AnonD-12243, 10 Mar 2016Got asus update after that contacts and logs interface change .a... moreno issues in my phone

AnonD-179451, 10 Mar 2016i receive new system update (81mb).. lets see whats new in it..!!! i think proximity sensor problem may be solved

Jmors, 09 Mar 2016My problem with my ZenFone2 laser is the auto rotate doesn't wor... morewhich auto update you telling there are two auto update modes
1) in google play store
2) in system update

Got asus update after that contacts and logs interface change .all fonts and icons not proper. Any one facing same issue?

• Rayo

AnonD-494664, 09 Mar 2016today google has released two applications updates 1) google... moreI have updated this new system this morning
This update is for better connection right...?

i receive new system update (81mb).. lets see whats new in it..!!!

• Naresh

AnonD-512869, 09 Mar 2016After update facing issues like another person can't hear me . M... morePls remove the tempered glass and it will solve the issue.