Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

AnonD-485476, 07 Jan 2016I have the same problem with the same network provider (sun). I ... moreWow! This really helped! Thanks a lot! :)

Janis, 06 Jan 2016Hello, friends! I need your advice. Should I buy this phone, or... moreGet the xiaomi mi4i. Excellent camera and audio output in its class. Has all the necessary sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Great design and long battery life.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2016Pls help me. I cant answer calls because when i swipe left to ri... moreI have the same problem with the same network provider (sun). I borrow a friends phone and called mine and it says my phone is busy even though I'm not doing anything and I cant answer or make a call. I can call sometimes but rarely. I tried to search other networks and choose SMART 3G, after it registered I can answer and receive calls again. The reason I can think is that this phone prioritize 3G or 4G. I'm no genius in this field but it worked for me and I've been trying this as a temporary solution. I hope this is still fixable because I like this phone. Hope it works for you too.

• srk

AnonD-479679, 06 Jan 2016does it support otg??Yes it supports otg cable

Pls help me. I cant answer calls because when i swipe left to right nothing happens. When I make a call it just beeps once then cuts off. Im using sun cellular carrier here in the philippines. This just happened today. I cant have this replaced because its past the replacement period. PLS HELP ME 😥

• James

AnonD-483123, 01 Jan 2016I am using the quad core variant with 2Gigs of RAM. The highli... moreA big thanks for your truly review, Zenfone 2 Laser (ZE550KL) is my #1 list to buy a mid-range smartphones. Keep it up, always update regarding of your experience about this phone.

AnonD-480060, 06 Jan 2016My phone sometime heat ip to 40 degree .so is it normal ...As per standard operation 40-42 Degrees is normal.

Standard operation includes :

Playing Games, Watching Video, Using Mobile Data.

is this octa core ?

AnonD-485121, 06 Jan 2016Display qoulity is so bad not like gorrilla glass 4ZE550KL is 720p Display, ZE551KL is a 1080p Display much sharper.

• rufnnek

Been using this phone, so far no hangs no freezes. Display can compete with some high end phones, graphics for games is above average. camera fast focus front and rear. Zenui is good. Built is very good. Battery is good, moderate gaming can last for more than 8 hours using 3G, but 4G less than 8 hours. I don't like the curve back and texture of cover is same like clone China phones,just get a casing. Satisfied user here.

AnonD-485121, 06 Jan 2016Display qoulity is so bad not like gorrilla glass 4How do you know it's bad? It's fully laminated so that not only scratch but dust doesn't get in

Display qoulity is so bad not like gorrilla glass 4

kj, 06 Jan 2016try installling custom rom like cyanogen OS and then check it, I... moreIt's a bad thing to root a new phone especially while it has warranty. Rooting voids warranty

AnonD-480060, 06 Jan 2016My phone sometime heat ip to 40 degree .so is it normal ...Temperature upto 40 degree is normal. If it reach 45 degree then its a matter of concern

My phone sometime heat ip to 40 degree .so is it normal ...

• Janis

Hello, friends! I need your advice. Should I buy this phone, or moto g3rd, or samsung galaxy j5? My biggest requirement to phone is audio quality in headphones, gps speed and accuracy, battery life. Camera, lte, conections, sensors and other stuff is of secondary importance. Maybe I should look to another phone? my budget is about 220 euros. I am anxiously waiting for your opinion and suggestions.
I wish to you joy, love and prosperity in a New year!

• mubarak

This is best or not? Pls tell because I want to buy this phone.

very nice screen quality

• kj

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2016For some reason, my phone lags at the slightest thing. If I mess... moretry installling custom rom like cyanogen OS and then check it, I think this is bcoz of this shit zenUI. Otherwise if u check the performance of YU yureka+ it is rock solid performance with cyanogenmod.
Let me know once once you try another custom rom on this device....

does it support otg??