Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

• mansi

AnonD-494664, 13 Oct 2016thanks to asus os development team new firmware has solved th... moreHey plz solve my problem also..or tell if yu also have same thing in your phone.. The "home" key and "recent apps" key work slow sometimes.. for example if i am on a page for long and then if i press home key ,,it doesn't go immediately..although it takes only 1-2 seconds but thats annoying me.. does yur phone also have same thing.. Plz reply someone

After upgrading my Zenfone 2 laser to Marshmallow (Android 6.0) I am not being able to move my apps to SD card. Why?

• sebax

AnonD-494664, 13 Oct 2016thanks to asus os development team new firmware has solved th... morenew zen ui got new lockscreen like zenfone 3??

• sebax

MY Phine still not updating every time i downloading my updates and going to install it shows installation abortded... still not updating...also tried manually it also tell the same installation aborted..then i formated my phone again tried to update but still notupdating.. what can i do now raju

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016 ZENPHONE 2 Laser 550KL It satisfied my all requirements. Its... moreTrue... I agree completely

AnonD-596887, 12 Oct 2016is both varient good enough?? I am using 3gb ram version zenfone 2 laser , for me its good , no heating

thanks to asus os development team
new firmware has solved the major kernel graphics drivers infection QUADROOTER
quadrooter has infected many snapdragon based android phones around 900millions
new features

1) new ZENUI
2) enhanced 4G LTE mode is given ( in network settings )
3) data roaming notification area has also is given ( in network settings )
4) one sim has 4G
other things I should research on this phone for further feedbacks and reviews
reply your queries

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016 ZENPHONE 2 Laser 550KL It satisfied my all requirements. Its... moreI am using the 3gb version with snapdragon 615 (my friend has the 2gb with snadragon 410). I'll just share my opinion (so please don't be easily offended)

- speaker quality is indeed on the low side for a phone (even my old Samsung Galaxy S Duos produces higher volume). But it can be fixed by downloading a volume booster app (I am currently using one so no problem with the sound production now).

- 720p is enough for it's screen, but the screen brightness is also in the low side but not to the point that it is unusable in broad daylight. It struggles under broad daylight whether you're using auto brightness or not. Also it's lowest brightness setting is not low enough for comfortable use in the darkness (but you can always use the built-in bluelight filter or download an app for applying a darker tint).

- UI is among the best I've used in android (have used Samsung's new touchwiz, vanilla android on nexus, and various launchers). It has useful gestures, shortcuts, widgets, and security apps that aren't present in other phones (security app is actually built-in. So, for example, if a person tries to access your locked apps he/she can't just easily uninstall the app to disable the security lock).

- design is simple, the curve makes it easier to hold. Double tap to wake/sleep is there so the top position power button is not an issue.

- camera is good (produces a lot of noise in low light conditions)

- performance is good (barely lags if compared to a Samsung mid-ranger(which sometimes do that 1 sec lag thing)).

- Marshmallow update helps with smoother performance. The main messaging app, calendar app, etc will be replaced by google's official apps. Most bloatware are also removed. But it only applied after I did a factory reset after updating to 6.0.1

And that is what I can share with my 1 year and a month of experience from using this phone. :)

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016 ZENPHONE 2 Laser 550KL It satisfied my all requirements. Its... moreis both varient good enough??

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016 ZENPHONE 2 Laser 550KL It satisfied my all requirements. Its... morewhich variant are u using?? 2gb(quad core) or 3gb(octa core)..pls tell ASAP

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016 ZENPHONE 2 Laser 550KL It satisfied my all requirements. Its... morereally???...because i am planing to buy one...tell me about marshmallow update problem and batter backup in marshmallow

my phone is giving a problem of occasional mic problem, low sound, how to solve it?

ZENPHONE 2 Laser 550KL

It satisfied my all requirements. Its a great gadget. Stylish, sleek, looks expensive, performance is exceptionally good for a phone under 10k. No LAGS AT ALL.

The PROS :

1. The looks - Fantastic looks for a 10k phone , its built well and far better than other smart phones of this range. 10/10

2. The screen - 5.5" with gorilla glass 4.. more than enough and even though its 720p it is sharp enough and bright with very good viewing angles and the touch response is smooth and accurate. 10/10

3. The performance - Has a snapdragon 410 1.21 ghz soc , snappy performance - smooth game play ,no lags in usual day to day tasks , 800 to 900mb ram always free , 10.8gb internal space available for usage and sd card can be added ,no issues with the performance in any way. 9.5/10.

4.The camera - Very good camera with lots of settings and modes (manual mode, beautification, HDR , time lapse , time rewind , low light mode and many more).. Image quality is amazing in good lighting conditions and quite good in indoors as well (sometimes grainy in indoors but not a major issue), laser auto focus is really fast and focuses accurately, video recording is very good and what do i say about the front cam... simply superb for selfies with good color reproduction... so 8.5/10 for camera.

5. The audio - Some guys were telling speaker volume is low... i think they were expecting a subwoofer or something... come on guys the speaker is crystal clear and loud enough for call ringtones , songs and video playback. And coming to the audio through headphones -- MARVELOUS... connect any good headphone and you will enter into a new world of music.... 10/10.

6. The connectivity - Dual 4g sims and Jio 4G works fine, wifi , bluetooth , all is well and call quality is clear and distortion free... 10/10.

7. The Battery - The battery backup is superb --
--only calls and sms (2 days).
--3g/4g internet with whatsapp, fb, browsing , light gaming (1-1.5 days).
-- heavy usage (8-10 hrs easily)...
10/10 for battery,
but the charger is a 1 amp unit so takes some time to charge.

8. The UI- smooth ,snappy and tons of features... font color ,font style ,themes'
double tap to wake/sleep, gestures to launch apps, one handed mode etc etc

The CONS

1. No cons actually according to me and don't get me wrong that i'm exaggerating or something... the phone IS REALLY GOOD for 8999/-

• hiren surati

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016Just got a new update this morning. It's around 200 MB. It says ... moresame here 289 mb update..
i am updating the same.

• RAJA

After 6.0 marshmallow update i can't find option for storage changes for app installation what to do please suggest

• ABM

Does ze550kl supports volte?
Please reply me my friends.

Just got a new update this morning. It's around 200 MB. It says bug fixes and performance improvements. Didn't install the upgrade yet.

I want to buy Asus zenfone 2 laser ZE 550KL 3GB ram varient. Can you pls tell me the charging time (0 to 100%) & battery back up? Somebody tell me that there are a lot of bugs in software, is it true? Pls help.

Had this phone about 7months now, although without a case for it to be kept in it feels kind off cheap. The phone itself however for my experience is the best android phone I've owned to date paid $300 Canadian for mine, if and when it starts to fail like all phones do eventually, I'm definitely going to buy another zenefone. Keep up the good work and thanks.
Dave Taylor.

• rajan

Hiii guys my phone is some problems in videocalling