Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL

• sk

Hi
I wnt to get some more details of asus Zenfone 2 ze 601 kl how's its battery backup camera front and back sound voice clarity those who r u using do reply for this whether its worth it or not should I buy it or not....

[deleted post]Hey i think the users how has ZE601KL are liking it any given days there are issues if you use Android or any operating system even samsung devices are not stable for almost 18k you are getting a great device.
You can check the below link for users review :

Also for Camera you can refer :

For System unstable :
Update the device, wipe cache from recovery, update all App's.

• leslycute

android lollilop 5.0.1/2 still has some minor app glitches force exit
or hang... its camera is not very clear too much noise for a 13mp camera with
laser autofocus , too blurry and pixelated images when trying to zoom the photo... my
sony 8mp cam is way better than my new phone asus..if given a chance i would buy sony again
if you really love taking hd photos...

• Tat

Just bought it yesterday. I update all things there that need update. Only problem found so far is when typing using Firefox, it became lag. Others app (Massage, Email, Notes etc) all ok.
Don't know what to do. Maybe need to change from Firefox to Chrome.

kuyumad, 08 Feb 2016Anyone who owns this please tell the included charger rating of ... moreHi!! charging is good no heating at all like any other phone while charging.. charging time is approximately 2 to 2.5 hours depending on your usage while charging..

azraq, 11 Feb 2016batery life is below averagewell it depends on your own average

AnonD-500662, 14 Feb 2016hi pete,it is usd price?and also is this phone have nfc? the me... moreI actually paid less than $300. It was $278.99 on eBay (free shipping). I've got T-Mobile and popped in my MicroSim card into the #1 slot. The phone shows "4G" up top and data is quick. Not sure about the NFC function. Haven't tried it yet.

AnonD-500215, 12 Feb 2016Have had the phone for a couple days now and have no major compl... morehi pete,it is usd price?and also is this phone have nfc?
the memory card slot is using sim 2 or got slot itself?
what about the connectivity,is it really 4g on sim 2 too?

Have had the phone for a couple days now and have no major complaints yet. Call quality is solid and clear. The screen is HUGE and pretty clear (even in direct sunlight). Don't know if it's as sharp as a Samsung Galaxy S6 or an iPhone 6 but it looks good. Battery life for a phablet of this size is decent. I have my phone set to "Power Saving" mode and it lasts a day and a half with normal use. Don't know what a lot of people are talking about, but the camera takes GREAT (sharp) pictures. The overall responsiveness of the phone is good (can cycle through multiple screens and apps with little lag). Surfing the net is okay (decent speed). I don't game on my phone, so I can't say if it's good for that purpose. All in all, for under $300 bucks - you can't go wrong with this phone. If you have issues with anything that this phone does - go out and spend $700+ for a new Galaxy or iPhone and shut your yap. Meanwhile, I'll be sitting at home contemplating what to do with the extra $400 bucks I saved by not being a brand whore....

• Yetkyut

Camera is awesome, even the front cam. I like this mobile!

• azraq

GOKUL SHINE, 10 Feb 2016Hey...plz tel me that ths phn is worthy or not..? Im planning t... morebatery life is below average

• deepu

sbtheg, 07 Feb 2016that's not true... I have this phone for almost a month. batt... moreCan u mention the camera quality of this phone

Can anyone confirm if one sim is on 3g/4g, the other sim will be limited to 2g? Or if not, I can use one sim for 3g voice and the other for 3g data...

• GOKUL SHINE

Hey...plz tel me that ths phn is worthy or not..?
Im planning to buy ths phn...
Battery life of ths phn is efficient or nt?
Like other zenfone heating chance is higher or nt

it's zenfone 2 laser, not laser 2

• feimeng

advices, do not update to v1.15/v1.16, these versions drain battery fast

• kuyumad

Anyone who owns this please tell the included charger rating of this phone. Is it really 1.5A? And please do tell also the charging time from 15 to 100 percent. Thanks.

• Eric.26

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2016My battery drains really fast. If i play for 20 mins the battery... moreI'm. Planning to buy laser 2 6.0 inches . Is it good or bad? I don't know the codes like ze601kl . What's the better version for gaming ?

• sbtheg

that's not true...

I have this phone for almost a month. battery life is good, it can endure my whole day at work and school, mainly using wifi to browse, play games sometimes, play music and even watch videos for long and boring trips heading back home. at the end of the day, there is like 35-48% left.

I must say this phone is still a good choice after all. originally planning to buy Oppo R7 plus or Galaxy note 4...

and also taking into consideration that I used to own asus' Zenfone 6, in which did disappoint me because of its battery hogging intel.... this time, ASUS used SNAPDRAGON... ;)

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2016Have my ze601kl week ago at start batt drain in 6 hours but now ... moreMy battery drains really fast. If i play for 20 mins the battery drops 15-20%. I need help!