Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL

• Cill

AnonD-229983, 09 Jan 2016Have been using Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML for the past 3/4 months a... moreSound just nice

No issues for me so far..
Satisfied with the battery, moderate usage with few hours of gaming..

My only question is the update..
I haven't update since i bought my fone..
Question for those who updated..
Is it safe? Or do you guys have any issues? Thanks whoever might reply.. :D

is this a good phone with long usage of battery?

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2016Great midrange phablet.Smooth performance good camera autofocus,... moreblues are closer to violet reds are closer to purple.

Great midrange phablet.Smooth performance good camera autofocus, adequate battery life.Only thing stands out for me is the bad color balance which even splendid cant fix. please Asus fix/ update the reddish slightly violetish bias to blues and reds which also is the balance in pictures. i dont care for accuracy just give it a warmer more natural tint.closer to recent samsungs and apples. Thanks

• RKDA05

ZE601KL is an awesome phone. Compared to my previous phone, Sony Xperia M2, this phone is way better than my previous one. And the price is cheaper than Sony. Battery, performance, camera and the design also is superb. My brother-in-law using Asus Zenfone 2 2GB version and my wife has Asus Zenfone 2 4GB. So we are family of Asus. And we can prove it that this phone is better and also comparable to other flagship phones.

• Khairul

No Fan Boy...!, 07 Jan 2016Yes , it does support quick charge , but ASUS doesn't provide th... moreIs that true? I have the fasting charger. I had tried it,but i dont see the fast charging's symbol like other zenfone phone that support fast charging.

one word. quality!

Have been using Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML for the past 3/4 months and was quite satisfied with the phone except for the 2nd Sim which doesn't support 3/4G and Data. Good battery, display, sound and camera. Some of us might face restart issue but if you update it with the latest FOTA available i hope your problem could be solved. I was wondering if Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL support 3/4G and Data netowrk on the 2nd Sim, and if the sound is better/same as ZE551ML. If anyone could drop some information regarding my question, i'd be glad, very glad :-D

• Wojtus

Got phone two weeks. Overall very good phone. Smooth no lags nice huge screen. Most important thing you get lot of phone in very decent price. Yes battery is not the best...but it will last me a day with moderate usage. It drains battery quick at the beggining but it slow down later on. So far only two bad points

Battery not best but I can live with that

Would be great if buttons would be highlighted...not a huge problem as there are only 3 buttons and after time you know exactly where to tap...if there is lack of light.

Overall very happy

• No Fan Boy...!

UC, 05 Jan 2016My phone Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 32GB ROM, 4GB RAM so far so good... moreYes , it does support quick charge , but ASUS doesn't provide the quick charger...u need a quick charger to charge it faster...!

• user ze 601 kl

HTC , 06 Jan 2016AP set not original Its orginal. No doubt

• HTC

nics, 04 Jan 2016My model number is ASUS_Z011D? is this legit? AP set not original

• UC

My phone Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 32GB ROM, 4GB RAM so far so good...been use about 6 month+, i like the feature boost speed charging, 30minutes u got full charge...becoz i'm traveler to customer side which require everything in quick...haha...and double tap, screen on/off which is good feature (psst button on/off very sucks)...just sometimes, minor screen freeze or lag, restart will be working fine...treat it like your laptop or pc, u need to restart...

No doubt, running 10-20 apps at same time, overall no lag at all...wondering Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL has feature like my fon...sad as per tech spec no boost speed charging :(...wanted to get another unit for my family...

Did you say the truth? or you're the agent of this phone?

• nics

My model number is ASUS_Z011D? is this legit?

• McArthur

just got my asus ze601kl at SM Dasma yesterday, i'm disappointed with the battery life,it won't even last a day, even though in power saving mode, the battery is consumed, i think every 30 to 45 seconds, while observing it. It heats really quick.

• CdrDusK

rondroidG3, 23 Dec 2015battery is rated at only 3000mah. should have been more. They had to use lithium-polymer batteries to cram as much battery as they could into these thin phones so I don't imagine they could put any bigger of a battery in there. Still it can last days running idle so its big enough if you ask me.

• rich

Seekers80, 30 Dec 2015Agree with u.. this phone really awesome!Asus is the best...

I like this phone. It is fast and not hot. What I find annoying are the touch keys (back, home and windows) are not illuminated. That makes using at night difficult. Is a way around this issue?