Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL

• lescouetg

is it faster than Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Quad Core 2.3G/4G RAM
What about games ? will it be stronger ?

• Nafets james

I'll be waiting..

• John andrie

Sh*t I can't wait to buy that phone

• popeye

touch_z, 26 Nov 2015just brought Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL from Taipei recently, super... morewow i wan dat phone 2 bro he he super duper smartphone auwww...

• touch_z

just brought Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL from Taipei recently, superb product and hi spec, still study how to use
I got Zen 5 before and it was great phone with its spec so I am not wasting my time when I saw Zen 2 Laser yesterday then to take it back with me now just returned my home town Chiang Mai Thailand..think it is first Zen 2 Laser in town 555

• srv

Superb phone with superb specification

• Strigoi

dKay, 15 Nov 2015It is not released yet. Likely date is December 2015. No need to... moreI've already bought mine in my country and it is on its way! When it arrives I'll leave a feedback here! Have a nice day

• smee

1, 08 Nov 2015Very bad battery backup and a lot of software problems!it is not even released yet, how can you say there are problems?

• kesavan t

Really super and awasome model....

• dKay

1, 08 Nov 2015Very bad battery backup and a lot of software problems!It is not released yet. Likely date is December 2015. No need to comment before its release.

when is the release??... waiting!!

• 1

Very bad battery backup and a lot of software problems!

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2015what is otgit's like flashdrive connected to your phone. transfer files easily from phone to phone, phone to computer.

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2015what is otgotg = on-the-go
It allows the connection of various USB storage devices and peripherals to the microUSB charging port.

@DANstepManila,

There will be a firmware version update soon. stay tuned and check the website.
You can log on to zentalk forum to post your queries

• AnonD-461949

December? :'( can't wait

what is otg

6" screen? WOW!

• Joe

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2015does It support usb OTGYes, it does support USB otg.

does It support usb OTG