Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL

• Atta

Bala, 06 Feb 2019Worst Phone ASUS...... really i dont buy this bleady Chine phoneThat's right, I have the item, it's been broken for a few days. warranty repairs take up to 3 months and still incur additional costs. deep regret.

Zack, 02 Apr 2019I hope i will never ever buy phone with brand asus on it againu buy old phone in 2019 ? wtf

• Zack

I hope i will never ever buy phone with brand asus on it again

• Bala

Worst Phone ASUS...... really i dont buy this bleady Chine phone

Lel, 09 Apr 2017Is there any security patch update? My phone security patch... moreThe last Update for this model is : VWW-12.16.5.126(andriod L)
For download the last update you can this link from the official Asus website

• Rahul

Pankaj, 10 May 2017Sir my phone proximity sensor is not working ...so wht cn i... morePlease check screen gard

• M

latest security patch it's from sept 2016.

• Pankaj

Sir my phone proximity sensor is not working ...so wht cn i do for this???..

• Pankaj

Sir my phone proximity sensor is not working ...so wht cn i do for this???..

• Lel

Is there any security patch update? My phone security patch dated back december 2015

• systemhyk

Many thanks for sharing correct solution, have searched and performed every operation on all other threads finally you provided right solution many thanks.........

• RVZALA

Lampuia, 29 Nov 2016When i touch the screen three time continous, screen displa... moreDid you got the solution?

iskandarzmzr, 16 Dec 2016i have one issue regarding this Zenfone 2. i cant open my ... moredid you find any solution? i'm desperate to solve the same problem you had/have

• bhadra

Lokesh, 27 Sep 2016Goto contacts...right side three dots..setting..calling scr... morethank you

• iskandarzmzr

i have one issue regarding this Zenfone 2.
i cant open my phone, the screen goes black but all the function worked like usual, it just my screen went black..
can anyone tell me what is the problem.

• Lampuia

When i touch the screen three time continous, screen display largely...what is the problem?
So, i could not see my android version..plz help.

• pri

Hajar, 10 Jun 2016Thnk you sooooo muchhhhh it worked!!!!! Then do u have any ... moreWhen u make calls ,by default it goes via sim 1. you have to long press the contact u have to dial , there u get option to dial via sim 1 or sim 2.

• Nils

AnonD-581757, 07 Sep 2016FOUND THE SOLUTION !!!! Go To Mobile Manager > 3 dots... moreI uninstalled the app calling screen but dint help. When i bring it closer to screen it goes off, but doesnt cone back when the phone is away from ear. Pls help.

• Raj

I can't see the number or name of incoming call while ringing....how to solve this