Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL

Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL

• Hedgie

Ivan ivanov, 21 Jul 2019Where can buy this device!? I need it, but now is available only... moreIvan, it only looks good, and specs look nice, i'm actually extremely disappointed by the phone. Camera doesn't make good photos, battery life after a year of usage becomes extremely short, needs recharges in 3-4 hrs. Internet pages open in random resolutions so I need to adjust manually... Wouldn't buy it, if I were more clever then.

• Ivan ivanov

AnonD-227622, 23 Jul 2017The phone is upgradable to android 7.0 nougat and the multitouch... moreWhere can buy this device!? I need it, but now is available only in eBay, im in UK and that is big problem... out of stock :( only one, maybe a new upgraded versions are available... and the price is threeple :(((

• Mirela

twoyou, 21 Dec 2017Asus becoming bad now a days. Please dont buy Asus. My phone tak... moreHi everyone ok my experience I am 42 years so I change a lot a phone and tablet my asus phone android it was cheap about 100£ and first time in my life I still love this phone after 3 years,nothing wrong me...just asus forever and I take a laptop Asus 300£ very happy long battery life 4 years I love it always asus more than happy

• Jamez

This phone was originally categorized with Dual Active SIM. When did this change?!!?

• Muzakkir

Please dont buy this phone. Im own one. Regret it.

A lot of good things in this phone except the battery drain quite fast, I had to charge at least 2 times a day maybe more. Camera is superb, screen is excellent but a lot of bloat ware from asus

plugnplay, 26 May 2018oh yeah? same here. i can't hear them. but i didn't try to put o... moreDisable Google assistant and reboot will fix the sound issue. I guess Asus hasn't fixed that issue

Soundwave, 13 May 2018Soon after I add any apps (Uber, Skype, Instagram, Twitter, ANYT... moreoh yeah? same here. i can't hear them. but i didn't try to put on speaker phone. it took awhile before i can hear them i have to wait like 20secs or more, i have to call them thru whatsapp. weird.

• Soundwave

Soon after I add any apps (Uber, Skype, Instagram, Twitter, ANYTHING) people cannot hear me talking on regular calls. I have to put the phone on speakerphone AND constantly touch the screen to prevent it from going black before they can hear me. YES, I have to continually touch the screen. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

• Soundwave

Was really impressed with the specs of this phone and performance for the first 3 months, however, it seems as time has gone on this phone seems to regularly "flip out" and go into this boot loop thing. This results in a system reset to be performed and data loss , functionality loss TIME loss!! etc. I am now sitting looking at a phone doing it's bi-annual "flip out", except this time I cannot seem to get to recovery. ASUS has been a huge disappointment in the phone arena. I got a year and a half use out of this thing, but I will not buy ASUS phones again.

Having asus for almost one year in Germany
And one thing If your phone needs repair it takes lots of time to fix it, between three to eight months.
Therefore if you buy it don't count on support team.

Storage ufs or emmc

• Asus Fanboy

am, 25 Jan 2018hi asus user..asus zenfone 3 ZE552KL vs. asus zenfone 3 deluxe Z... moreI do had both zenfone 3 5.2 inch and zenfone 3 deluxe 5.7 inch. Both takes pretty good lowlight but zenfone 3 some kind of lower noise than zenfone 3 deluxe. Both have 4K video recording and both have detailed 4K video but much noise in lowlight.

• am

hi asus user..asus zenfone 3 ZE552KL vs. asus zenfone 3 deluxe ZS570KL..which one more better for low light camera and recording 4k video? someone pls advice me

that's not true I have used this Asus phone and it's really good, just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean you should discourage others who are having a good one.

• twoyou

Asus becoming bad now a days. Please dont buy Asus. My phone take 1 month to repair. Now problem with mic board and home and recent apps button. Not even reach 1 years. Worse.

Purchased in Nov '16, received 12/28/16. By April I experienced several issues with the phone rebooting continually and not able to turn on. Somehow through a factory reset, was able to limp through until August when I had same experience. ASUS Cust service told me the speaker was bad and so they couldn't repair phone until I paid $122. I paid although the speaker was not bad that I was aware of and I needed my phone. I was sent a photo which could not be identified as my phone. ASUS supposedly replaced the battery and the mother board, basically did a complete rebuild or so I was told. I was guaranteed the repairs would be covered for 90 days. Fast forward to Nov 2017. Experiencing same issues plus screen went black and was inoperable. Send phone back to ASUS repair. Today I receive an invoice for a FPC Cable, Back Cover and LCD for $251. I am sent a picture of an unidentifiable phone with a slight crack in the LCD screen. It was not that way when it left here and the packaging arrived undamaged. I am not sure how I could damage an FPC cable which is an internal part but ASUS customer service seems to assert that.
I cannot recommend this product for these reasons and for the poor warranty support/coverage of this phone.

Please note that this phone (and all ASUS phones) does NOT have MIRROR link compatability!

kooi, 18 Oct 2017Is that this phone will heat up high, when during talk time or w... moreNot at all, unless you are using other "heavy" apps on the background.