Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL

Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL

AnonD-103734, 28 Apr 2017Hi. My zenfone 3 deluxe (running android7) never shows 4g+ symb... moreYour provider/SIM card for sure. You probably need to update your SIM card.

• Muza

Recent firmware update burn my charging port. Happening most on Zenfone 3.

I have the phone for 10 months now ...
I use it for personal and work, pick it because the promises off hardware and reviewa, coming from Note 4 so comparing :
The good:
- the camera is better but consumes much more battery,
- perfomance is better, but in my normal use lasts half a day 5/6h, Note 4 did last at least 9h...
- yes, it does has a lot off memory, but it manages very badly... Using in work, photos, GPS, pdf, emails, net, past 3/4 hours jams constantly...
- it fails on basic, phone ... Network is worst than Note 4, my partner in same carrier in same place has is iphone constantly with good network and uses facetime, me, can't even maintain a stable voice call.
- voice call fails, when I'm using both hands and hold the phone with shoulder...
- software UI ... Is nice for those who use Facebook and such ... For a real use as work terminal is bad ... The contact search sucks my galaxy S had better phone software...
- lattly I need to carry a batery bank with me so it can last my day :( ... Sometimes gives error on SIM connection and reboot is needed..
- file management is under Note 4...
- sensors are very bad ... Proximity had made many calls in my pocket... GPS sucks vs Note 4 ... Compass error prone... Gives error keeps oscillating... I use it for work just payed for calibration apps and all, just sucks...
Resume :
Has better hardware than Note 4 ... But sucks at all fields ... Except on photo and is in 3/4 hours from a reboot, in use, 6/7 hours ... Takes long to take photo and software just jams the phone sometimes...

Clean handset with equally clean signal for a phone thats all metal with no pantie antennae lines.
The FM radio pick up is excellent you almost have to be a professional photographer to get the right settings modes for crispy pics.
This device reminds of quality builds from blackberry which i still have along with Fiio A3/E11K audio amp i get crisp clean sounds that finish like a bottle of smithwicks.

• kooi

Is that this phone will heat up high, when during talk time or when using gps?

• Gery15

AnonD-372934, 07 Feb 2017I agree with you, I too have the ZenFone 2 ZE551ML and was swaye... moreI had the very same experience. I loved my zenfone 2 but I am a LG customer now.

• Nav

AnonD-103734, 28 Apr 2017Hi. My zenfone 3 deluxe (running android7) never shows 4g+ symb... moreYour provider. I got this problem and my provider updated my sim with a newer LTE capable one.

• Kaushik

Dyep, 24 Jul 2017Does this phone have same problem with zenfone 3 max..touch scre... moreI am using this phone for 1 year now, and I have no problem whatsoever. I have more than 65 apps and the phone can handle many apps at a time. The response of the phone is super fast and opening of Apps and closing of Apps is very fast. Closing all the apps with one button is fantastic.The battery is not bad.

Dyep, 24 Jul 2017Does this phone have same problem with zenfone 3 max..touch scre... moreI have this phone for almost an year now.
Only in rare moments it is irresponsive (without the sensitive mode activated, because you can use the screen even with gloves if you want!). For that specific game, it may be a problem with the game itself... idk...

Upender, 20 Jul 2017Is it dual sim active or dual standby? Here mention standby and ... moreI have this phone for almost an year now. You choose if you want it to be active or stand by. Easy!

• Dyep

Does this phone have same problem with zenfone 3 max..touch screen is unresponsive when playing heroes evolve..any one knows?thanks btw

The phone is upgradable to android 7.0 nougat and the multitouch is up to 10. Add these specs please. It's the deluxe :)

• Upender

Is it dual sim active or dual standby? Here mention standby and active also, confused, any one explain me what's actual ?Dual stand by or dual active?

Edek, 02 Jul 2017Are you serious? Are you jokking?ZF 3 Deluxe is not compareable with A7 2017.

Se4fl0w3r, 06 Jul 2017do yourself use this sensor for remote control in zenfone 3 deluxe ?Me?no.but users is saying this.Asus Support desk too.i have a conversation about Zenfone 3 serie and Zenfone AR.both of them supports Infra-Red remote control.So you can use it as a TV remote control or ... .
Good Luck.

Vonarian, 03 Jul 2017You can Use for both.As a remote control or a Laser focus. In z... moredo yourself use this sensor for remote control in zenfone 3 deluxe ?

Vonarian, 05 Jul 2017Thank you My friend :)u r welcome

AnonD-681860, 03 Jul 2017Agreed!Thank you My friend :)

Vonarian, 03 Jul 2017It's not a PROBLEM!Asus is letting you choose from a lot of mode... moreAgreed!

lol, 29 Apr 2017Asus and other brand phone come out so many model so fast that ... moreIt's not a PROBLEM!Asus is letting you choose from a lot of models with different Usage and different configs.
You choose what you want.Doing very high Graphical games:Zenfone AR/3 Deluxe se.
Photography and video:Zenfone AR/3 Deluxe se/3 Zoom.
for Normal usage Zenfone 3/3max