Asus Zenfone 4 (2014)

Asus Zenfone 4 (2014)

• buyer!!

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2016I got this phone and all I can say is that the phone is good for... morewhat phone is good for gaming??

Run, 04 Feb 2017I used zenfone 4 from 2014...and still good and no crash until 2017...mine are same except I need a new battery.

• Run

I used zenfone 4 from 2014...and still good and no crash until 2017...

• MD

nayan, 28 Dec 2016my asus zenfone4 factory reset process are failed plz solve my ... moreyou can re-flashing the firmware

• nayan

my asus zenfone4 factory reset process are failed plz solve my problem

• pahmi

Dillios, 18 Nov 2016Via Manual Update. Go to asus offcial website and download the u... moreI've downloaded the firmware asus Z4 V.6.5.27 but can not, please help

• Dillios

Guest20161206, 06 Dec 2016There are more than 2 dozens updates at that website. Which on... moreYes, in my case I use the update package named "Version WW_7.4.4.0" because my software version build number has "WW" on it, it must be matched between the software package and build number. Android L, yes it refers to Lollipop.
How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
Example: ASUS_T00I
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
***System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please backup your important data before system upgrading.

• Guest20161206

Dillios, 18 Nov 2016Via Manual Update. Go to asus offcial website and download the u... moreThere are more than 2 dozens updates at that website.
Which one in particular did you use?
I saw one update with the wording "Android L". Is this the one, referring to Lollipop?
Why can't Asus be more straight forward and say it is "Lollipop" instead of just "L"?
Thank you for your replies.

Jay, 11 Sep 2016My zenfon 4 is not working I dont know why..its exactly a year n... morejust flash it

Best option is kitkat, root in the delete all bloatware apps

• France

Please somebody help me bcoz my asus_T001 zenfone 4 is not working in facebook please help thank you

• Dillios

guest 20161116, 16 Nov 2016How do you update to Lollipop on Zenfone-4? I don't see any upda... moreVia Manual Update. Go to asus offcial website and download the update package there on zenfone 4 support section. Good Luck :)

• Guest 20161117

Bear in mind, that there were 2 or even 3 versions of Zenfone-4 released into different regions i.e. the first was with 1200 mAh battery and subsequently with the 1600 mAh. They both carry the same name i.e. 'Zenfone 4'

• guest 20161116

Jone Freo Dey, 14 Nov 2016I just get update for Lollipop,.. ;-) hope it less laggingHow do you update to Lollipop on Zenfone-4? I don't see any updates in the Settings Menu.

• Jone Freo Dey

I just get update for Lollipop,.. ;-) hope it less lagging

• Guest20160928

Used it for 2+1/2 years: 2 batteries (1200 mAh type) are dead now, and I can't find any local shops selling OEM replacements, instead I was directed by ASUS to their service centre and their batteries cost a fortune (about US$35/pc). In retrospective, I think ASUS never meant for the Zenfone-4 to be a stand-alone mobile (1200 mAh for battery?) but to compliment their existing ASUS Notebooks users, whereby Zenfone-4 was supposed to be attached to USB charging on their Notebooks? It was a quick-fix for the Zenbook notebook users!!!

• pandu

my zen is very useful i like it

• Sp

Both SIM are unavailable. Mobile is not,responding to SIM cards

I dont like asus zenfone 4

• Jay

My zenfon 4 is not working I dont know why..its exactly a year now..it opens up but it only shows the logo and its stop..