Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC520KL

Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC520KL

• Mozer

My Asus xoohd is not bringinging network and some of my said that is from the baseband please how can I solve this problem

• phoneseller

Someone , 07 Nov 2020Do not update to 8.1 Android it have firmware issues 1.Gh... morei use it and i in 8.1.0. there is no problem with my phone in this few months.

• Fauzi1951

I have used this phone for the past 2 years as replacement to my Huawei & so far after several updates have never let me down.

Browsing & installed applications have been fast n smooth. Battery charging, too, was fast n efficient- takes about 1.5 hrs to full charge.

I wish to highlight to other user of this Asus Zenfone 4 Mac ZC520KL, that this phone is not meant for heavy games or applications as it is only an entry level with a low range processor- Snapdragon 425

Shijina, 14 Jul 2020After 10 months off use, my Asus phone is always switching ... moreSame problem with the charging. Whenever I plug the charger, it charges for 1 to 3 secs but charges off after that even though the charger is still plugged in.

• Cute.

Can somebody help me. My phone doesn't charge well anymore. Whenever i plug the charger, the battery indicates that it charges but uncharges after 1 to 3 seconds. But the LED indicator is still on which consumes my battery. Does it charge because the LED indicator is on or not? What should I do?

Help please. I cannot login my Google account in my Asus ZenFone 4 max after I reformat it. Also, I cannot.connect to the Wi-Fi even it is not far.

• Plsss

• Someone

Haroon, 04 Nov 2020Why i cant update oreo version 8 i. Am in 7.1.1 Do not update to 8.1 Android it have firmware issues
1.Ghost Touch
2.Not Working Nav Buttons

• Haroon

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020How to install android 9 on zenfone 4 maxWhy i cant update oreo version 8 i. Am in 7.1.1

no_more_asux, 20 Jun 2020No more Asus for me, i had this phone for 2 years and 3 mon... moreMine, too. It shuts off by itself. I have to long press power on button several times before it turns back on.

Genos11, 15 Sep 2020Problem in zenfone 4 max can resolve with update Firmware A... moreHow to install android 9 on zenfone 4 max

Problem in zenfone 4 max can resolve with update Firmware Android Pie 9.0 Beta.....My phone after update this Android beta more stable and not repeat again auto shutdown until now...I think Android 8.0 Oreo have problem with ZenUI4...this OS zenUI not smooth, Stock Android beta more smoothly..

My zenfone max pro m1 the volume bottom doesn't not work properly help me pls

• Shijina

After 10 months off use, my Asus phone is always switching off. After pressing power button for long time, it will turn on and again getting off even though the battery charge is above 60%. If I put for charging, it will charge and after sometimes it will not charge even if it is connected to the charger. How to rectify it?

• no_more_asux

No more Asus for me, i had this phone for 2 years and 3 months. After warranty ended it started turning itself off. Programmed obsolesence or coincidence? I won't buy Asus ever again...

Is my phone the only one who doesn't have any problem? I bought this at 10 january 2018

• no_more_asux

• Benson

byron, 11 Feb 2020my asus zenfone max suddenly shotdown and cannot be turn on... moreTry to press the power botton for 30 sec.

• Tommy

ivfinn, 18 Sep 2019my phone got touch screen issue, after upgrading.. please h... moreI got the same

• Kyle

byron, 11 Feb 2020my asus zenfone max suddenly shotdown and cannot be turn on... moreMine too... This is so weird.. suddenly my asus turned off OMG